Who Created of the 1948 Refugees

This whole line of questioning and response is pointless. The refugees (both Arab and Jewish) were created because of a complex interplay of events and ultimately simply because there was a conflict. No one side, people or government is to blame. And its just empty demonization to try to blame either side exclusively. You can't unbreak these eggs.
No, It was the Zionist's settler colonialism.

Before Israel - no refugees
After Israel - refugees

Hmmm?
I think you will find the so-called refugee problem was the result of the invading Arab armies pushing aside and uprooting the Arab-islamist squatters as a part of their 1948 gee-had.

Indeed.

This whole line of questioning and response is pointless. The refugees (both Arab and Jewish) were created because of a complex interplay of events and ultimately simply because there was a conflict. No one side, people or government is to blame. And its just empty demonization to try to blame either side exclusively. You can't unbreak these eggs.

After Israel - refugees

Hmmm?
I think you will find the so-called refugee problem was the result of the invading Arab armies pushing aside and uprooting the Arab-islamist squatters as a part of their 1948 gee-had.

Indeed.
You are shoveling Israeli shit again.

About half of the refugees became refugees before the start of the 1948 war.

After Israel - refugees

Hmmm?

Indeed.

You poor angry muhammedan. Making excuses for the failed genocide attempted by Islamics?

Accept responsibility for the damage to humanity your ideology has inflicted on the planet.

Whine all you wish about settler colonial Arabs being uprooted. Flail your Pom Poms for the gee-had of failure.

Indeed.

You poor angry muhammedan. Making excuses for the failed genocide attempted by Islamics?

Accept responsibility for the damage to humanity your ideology has inflicted on the planet.

Whine all you wish about settler colonial Arabs being uprooted. Flail your Pom Poms for the gee-had of failure.

Indeed.
You poor angry jew. Making excuses for the failed genocide attempted by zionists?

Whine all you wish about the problems faced by European invaders. Flail your Pom Poms for the jew-had of failure.

Indeed.

After Israel - refugees

Hmmm?

Indeed.

Indeed.
More deflection.

After Israel - refugees

Hmmm?

Indeed.

Indeed.
More deflection.
Deflection.

The UN Partition entailed NOT a single Arab having to leave any land. Zero.
Resolution 181 stated that all Palestinians who normally live in the territory of the Jewish state will become citizens of that state.

All Palestinian refugees are citizens of Israel. Israel is denying their own citizens from going to their homes.
The Arabs Rejected 181 and the Rights that went with it. Especially those who left.
The other Arabs DID become citizens.
See my post #2
Link?
You need Link for that Tin head!

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia
The Plan was accepted by the Jewish Agency for Palestine, despite its perceived limitations.[5][6] Arab leaders and governments rejected it[7] and indicated an unwillingness to accept any form of territorial division,[8] arguing that it violated the principles of national self-determination in the UN Charter which granted people the right to decide their own destiny.
Immediately after adoption of the Resolution by the General Assembly, a civil war broke out[10] and the plan was NOT implemented.​

So they rejected 181 and went to war.
So all rights under it are forfeited.
And obviously the Arab Citizens in Israel are those who stayed.
Again, see my second post in the string.
bye
and OH....
I posted a TON of Information, including Arab Leaders from surrounding states Admitting THEY Caused the Refugees.
The main point.
Untouched.
/Over.

`
Non binding GA Resolution 181 recommended partition. The Security Council did not implement it. It did nothing.

The UN Partition entailed NOT a single Arab having to leave any land. Zero.
Resolution 181 stated that all Palestinians who normally live in the territory of the Jewish state will become citizens of that state.

All Palestinian refugees are citizens of Israel. Israel is denying their own citizens from going to their homes.
The Arabs Rejected 181 and the Rights that went with it. Especially those who left.
See my post #2
Link?

The Plan was accepted by the Jewish Agency for Palestine, despite its perceived limitations.[5][6] Arab leaders and governments rejected it[7] and indicated an unwillingness to accept any form of territorial division,[8] arguing that it violated the principles of national self-determination in the UN Charter which granted people the right to decide their own destiny.
Immediately after adoption of the Resolution by the General Assembly, a civil war broke out[10] and the plan was NOT implemented.​

bye
and OH....
I posted a TON of Information, including Arab Leaders from surrounding states Admitting THEY Caused the Refugees.
The main point.
Untouched.
/Over.

`
Non binding GA Resolution 181 recommended partition. The Security Council did not implement it. It did nothing.

It didn't need to.

After Israel - refugees

Hmmm?

Indeed.

Indeed.
More deflection.

Don't let your ignorance of the facts cause you such angst.

You have only yourself to blame for being uneducated.

Israeli military intelligence compiled the figures:

"...a report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled “The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948”.....“At least 55% of the total of the exodus was caused by our (Haganah/IDF) operations.” To this figure, the report’s compilers add the operations of the Irgun and Lehi, which “directly (caused) some 15%... of the emigration”. A further 2% was attributed to explicit expulsion orders issued by Israeli troops, and 1% to their psychological warfare. This leads to a figure of 73% for departures caused directly by the Israelis. In addition, the report attributes 22% of the departures to “fears” and “a crisis of confidence” affecting the Palestinian population. As for Arab calls for flight, these were reckoned to be significant in only 5% of cases..."

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined

See my post #2
Link?

bye
and OH....
The main point.
Untouched.
/Over.

`

It didn't need to.
Correct, Palestine remained intact.

See my post #2
Link?

bye
and OH....
The main point.
Untouched.
/Over.

`

It didn't need to.

False. But you knew that.

bye
and OH....
The main point.
Untouched.
/Over.

`

It didn't need to.

You need to read the 1949 Armistice Agreements.

bye
and OH....
The main point.
Untouched.
/Over.

`

It didn't need to.

Why don't you do that and educate yourself.

It didn't need to.

Educate myself? Every time I bring up a point, you don't know anything about it.

BTW, what do the 1949 Armistice Agreements say that prove your point?

Oh jeese, another question for you to duck.

The Europeans who call themselves Jews.

This thread ended on post 3.

Unreal.

It didn't need to.

Educate myself? Every time I bring up a point, you don't know anything about it.

BTW, what do the 1949 Armistice Agreements say that prove your point?

Oh jeese, another question for you to duck.
Crickets.

Forum List

Back