Israel or Iran. What's your choice?

I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Israel's military is superior to the US's by far. They're undefeated. We can't win against 19th century goat herders.

Israel's military is Linux. US military is Windows Vista. :)

I think a more appropriate analogy is the Israel military is the browser, the US military is the server.

If Israel is cut off, it doesn't have shit.

Oh ya huh. I recall all the American troops and material sent for their wars now. Er, wait...

Troops no, materials yes. We also provide them intelligence and block the endless Jew hating resolutions in the Jew hating UN. You don't know that? Seriously?

Ya, I especially appreciated US intelligence which knew about the Nazi concentration camps (even mentioning it in the movie "Casablanca") as early as 1942.

Get more mileage from Google Earth than Israel gets from US intelligence.

Can you show the link that Israel existed in 1942? I wasn't aware of that

Find a reputable source for that allegation

How about the LA Slimes, puke breath?

As crowd chants apos Death to America apos Khamenei backs nuclear talks - LA Times

You didn't that what I posted was accepted fact? You really are one stupid motherfucker.

and a scumbag. But..... You're a dimocrap, what else is new :dunno:
What i think is that the israel times has a reason to report that khamenei was calling for "death to america"
if he reacted to his crowd that way, that's too bad. But that's still no reason we can't have productive relations with them.
Khamenei was after all calling for support of the nuclear deal

NEITHER. IT'S NONE OF OUR GD BUSINESS!
It's also not a binary choice. There's no reason we can't have productive relations with both nations
We could. If one of those nations didn't keep saying Death to America and the negotiations are fraudulent.
So we should only practice diplomacy with our friends?
should our friends spy on us? Attack us? Use weapons given for defense against civilians?

What a hoot. President Obama has not taken sides with Iran over Israel. You must have been fed some serious propaganda.......

So what? South Africa was taken out because of its long-lasting conflict with Great Britain, not because they were promoting inequality
Where did you get that idea?
Whites were forced to share rule in South Africa because millions of non-racist human beings around the globe refused to do business with "progressive" Boers.

As a number one nation do we really care so much about rights and liberties of other nations? The answer is no. We have our own interests and protect them all over the globe.
We don't all have the same interests.
Some of us have interests in the Middle East that depend on maximizing revenue from arms sales and oil sales. Others have interests in minimizing the misery in that part of the world that arms sales perpetrate; the greatest purveyor of violence in the world props up a racist Jewish state to ensure the rights and liberties of other nations are sacrificed for the economic gain of a small percentage of us.

There are 49 Muslim States, 1 Jewish one. Anti-semitites want death to the Jewish one.
Not even close.
Jewish state or democratic state?
There are equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the River and the sea. Jews are afraid of self-determination for all Semites living in Palestine. Arabs are not. And the fact there are 49 Muslim states (can you tell us what Muslim state even means) that doesn't justify Jews stealing Arab land and water in Palestine.

I believe our president made the wrong choice going for Iran instead of Israel. I am not sure whether it was induced by anti-Israeli stance of Mr. Obama or re-balance of powers in the Middle East, it is still an ill-advised decision.

Israel is a long-standing ally if the United States, their military is superior to anyone in the region, except for ourselves, has developed infrastructure and industrialized economy. Why in the world would you like to pal up with internationally ignored Iran at the cost of alliance with the state of Israel? Poor decision to make.

666x437.jpg

Any thoughts on that?

Israel's military is superior to the US's by far. They're undefeated. We can't win against 19th century goat herders.

Israel's military is Linux. US military is Windows Vista. :)

I think a more appropriate analogy is the Israel military is the browser, the US military is the server.

If Israel is cut off, it doesn't have shit.

Oh ya huh. I recall all the American troops and material sent for their wars now. Er, wait...

Forum List

Back