Israel is royally kicking Hamas’ butt

Here ^ we see Don the Canuck Commie fuckin’ Duck spewing his mindless vomit all over his keyboard.
Not fair at all, I'm not suggesting you should check with the moondust in you head, just that I know how to bring out your best!

If I had my way, they would ruthlessly subjugate the entire strip, level the fucker to the ground, then literally wall it up and wash hands of it and them!
But of course, that makes perfect sense!
h5ozMZZrfMJR1Do4aK.webp

But of course, that makes perfect sense!
h5ozMZZrfMJR1Do4aK.webp

I think you are being sarcastic, but actually does make perfect sense.

That's what America did in Germany and Japan after WW2, and now both former enemies are a lot more mellow with us.

The same thing here. Once Hamas is subjugated enough to realize they lost and the Jews won, they'll give up and be willing to talk peace.

I think you are being sarcastic, but actually does make perfect sense.

That's what America did in Germany and Japan after WW2, and now both former enemies are a lot more mellow with us.

The same thing here. Once Hamas is subjugated enough to realize they lost and the Jews won, they'll give up and be willing to talk peace.
But can the Jews trust them at this point, after what HAMAS did? Remember that most of them have been brainwashed to want Jews dead, and they support what HAMAS did.

Originally posted by Polishprince

Someone, please, explain to this mentally retarded poster the difference between Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and the palestinian people:

Unlike the Nazis in eastern Europe and Japan in China the palestinians are the native people of the land fighting a racial dictatorship that stole their land and keep them herded in human pens.

YOU'RE SIDING WITH A SUPREMACIST STATE LIKE NAZI GERMANY BUT YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO NOTICE, DUDE!!

Last edited:
Someone, please, explain to this mentally retarded poster the difference between Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan and the palestinian people:

Unlike the Nazis in eastern Europe and Japan in China the palestinians are the native people of the land fighting a racial dictatorship that stole their land and keep them herded in human pens.

YOU'RE SIDING WITH A SUPREMACIST STATE LIKE NAZI GERMANY BUT ARE TOO DUMB TO NOTICE, DUDE!!

This isn't about the "Palestinian people", most of whom want peace.

This is about Hamas and the Hezboes, as well as their Iranian Mullah financial backers.

The idea here is to achieve peace.

BTW, no one "stole" their land, Almighty God gave the Promised Land to the Jewish people.

This isn't about the "Palestinian people", most of whom want peace.

This is about Hamas and the Hezboes, as well as their Iranian Mullah financial backers.

The idea here is to achieve peace.

BTW, no one "stole" their land, Almighty God gave the Promised Land to the Jewish people.
The Palestinians rejected Israel’s offers (plural) of peace because they were contingent on them accepting Israel’s right to exist. I think you are giving them too much credit. There’s a reason no Arab country wants them.

Originally posted by Lisa558
The Palestinians rejected Israel’s offers (plural) of peace because they were contingent on them accepting Israel’s right to exist.

Lisa's post shows the abysmal lack of knowledge of the poster Polishprince about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Even she, an avowed Zionist, concedes the fact that the palestinian people will never accept peace without justice, peace without the right to move freely in their historic homeland.

The adamant refusal of the palestinian people to accept peace without justice is not a partisan issue, i.e., something stated only by anti-zionist posters like José and PF Tinmore.

This is openly acknowledged not only by Lisa but by the most knowledgeable zionists posters of the US Message Board, like RoccoR, Shusha, toomuchtime, etc...

Read their posts carefully and see it for yourselves.

This is not a function of where you stand on this conflict, it's a function of how much YOU KNOW about the conflict.

YOU'RE SIDING WITH A SUPREMACIST STATE LIKE NAZI GERMANY BUT YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO NOTICE, DUDE!!

The difference is they're all losers.

The difference is they're all losers.
And on top of all that, he compares Israel to Nazi Germany!

the palestinians are the native people of the land

Demonstrably untrue.

1. There has been a continuous presence of a Jewish community in the land for over 3,000 years and

2. Until 1948, the term "Palestinian" referred EVERY inhabitant of the region be they Jewish, Muslim, xtians, or Buddhist.

3. The term "Palestinians" referring exclusively to Arab people of the region didn't even come into use until the late 1960s.

Forum List

Back