Israel is preparing for the next Lebanon war

I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere, ...

That's likely because you're a bit on the dim-witted side. Among the latest little dalliances in Iraq was this schedule of shootings, bombings and maimings that pit sunni A-rabs against the Shia islamists.

It doesn't take much imagination to understand that the 1,400 year old simmering hatreds that divide these Dark Age throwbacks are boiling over into internecine hatreds and killing.

Deaths in Iraq car bomb attack

Deaths in Iraq car bomb attack - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

At least eight people have been killed and 22 others wounded after a car bomb exploded in the central Iraqi town of Zubaidiyah, security and medical officials said.

The explosion took place at a marketplace on Wednesday around 9:15 am (0615GMT) in Zubaidiyah, around 100km southeast of Baghdad in Wasit province.

The medical official said a child was among the dead, and women and children were among the wounded.

The attack comes a day after a series of attacks across Iraq killed 38 amid preparations for ceremonies on Friday to commemorate the birth of a key Shia figure.

Also on Wednesday, a series of morning assassinations with silenced pistols left three people dead in Baghdad - two police officers and a parliament official.

Hollie,

This is supposed to be a discussion board about Israel and Palestine, not Iraq. Are you aware Iraq is not part of Israel and Palestine? Here is a map just for you.

http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/middle_east_pol.gif
middle_east_pol.gif

Further, it was the US invasion and occupation of Iraq that began the killing among Shiites and Sunnis. Under Saddam, the power was in the hand of the Sunnis. But MOST IRAQIS ARE SHIITES, AND THE PEOPLE THERE HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING OVER WHICH GROUP WILL HAVE POWER EVER SINCE THE US WAR.

Sherri
Sherri - if this thread is not about Iraq, why are you blathering on about Iraq? You need some education regarding Iraq. The sunni and shia tribes were slaughtering each other long before the U.S. entered Iraq. It's a shame that you purposely mis-state and mis-represent to further your agenda of hate and self hate. Sorry hon, no one's buying the lies and deceit you promote.

Back to the topic, are you aware that "Palestinians", continue to occupy Israeli land?

Lastly, I noticed that your map identifies the "Arabian Sea". Be careful with that. The Iranians have an affinity for a different term describing that body of water.

The Mullocrats in Iran might be forced to have you stoned and cast of a cliff for such an egregious error.

Last edited:
That's likely because you're a bit on the dim-witted side. Among the latest little dalliances in Iraq was this schedule of shootings, bombings and maimings that pit sunni A-rabs against the Shia islamists.

It doesn't take much imagination to understand that the 1,400 year old simmering hatreds that divide these Dark Age throwbacks are boiling over into internecine hatreds and killing.

Hollie,

This is supposed to be a discussion board about Israel and Palestine, not Iraq. Are you aware Iraq is not part of Israel and Palestine? Here is a map just for you.

middle_east_pol.gif

Further, it was the US invasion and occupation of Iraq that began the killing among Shiites and Sunnis. Under Saddam, the power was in the hand of the Sunnis. But MOST IRAQIS ARE SHIITES, AND THE PEOPLE THERE HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING OVER WHICH GROUP WILL HAVE POWER EVER SINCE THE US WAR.

Sherri
Sherri - if this thread is not about Iraq, why are you blathering on about Iraq? You need some education regarding Iraq. The sunni and shia tribes were slaughtering each other long before the U.S. entered Iraq. It's a shame that you purposely mis-state and mis-represent to further your agenda of hate and self hate. Sorry hon, no one's buying the lies and deceit you promote.

Back to the topic, are you aware that "Palestinians", continue to occupy Israeli land?

Lastly, I noticed that your map identifies the "Arabian Sea". Be careful with that. The Iranians have an affinity for a different term describing that body of water.

The Mullocrats in Iran might be forced to have you stoned and cast of a cliff for such an egregious error.

Hollie,

The US war brought instability to Iraq, and much death. Educate yourself. Stop being so ignorant. Noone likes ignorance.

A Million Iraqi Dead?

The only Occupiers in Palestine are Israelis, facts your hating heart, mind, and soul cannot comprehend.

Try to get rid of your hate for all nonJews in the world, get over yourself, and one more time, educate yourself. It would do you good.

The International Court of Justice says:

Israel is under an obligation to terminate its breaches of international law; it is under an obligation to cease forthwith the works of construction of the wall being built in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including in and around East Jerusalem, to dismantle forthwith the structure therein situated, and to repeal or render ineffective forthwith all legislative and regulatory acts relating thereto, in accordance with paragraph 151 of this Opinion”;

International Court of Justice

Sherri

I guess the lust for more blood of innocent nonJewish children in Lebanon is rising higher and simply cannot be restrained any longer.

Killing the innocent has become an Israeli addiction they cannot stop themselves from, reminds me of a young woman in the UK describing the joy of killing little children, in crime sprees she went on as a teenage girl, from a documentary.

The last war against the civilians of Lebanon, in 2006, bombing civilians for 34 days straight, they killed over 1000, about 400 of whom were children.

In 1982, they killed 17000, mostly civilians, in airstrikes in Beirut.

I read a report of an Isreali official threatening another Lebanon war in Isreal Hayom this morning.

Sherri
Oh, Sherri, could you possible give us a running total of the number of Shiites and Sunnis who were murdered by each other just in the last 30 days? This seems to be a favorite sport with both sects in between killing Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even the Ahmadi Muslims.

jt2

Hossfly,

I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere, unless you consider such fighting in the persecution by the Saudi and Bahrain governments of their Shiites. The US supports both of those Sunni governments, and you certainly hear little MSM news about these matters in the US or criticism by the US over human rights abuses against Shiites in either countrry.

What do these Shiite and Sunni conflicts you imagine are occurring somewhere in the world have to do with Israel's threats against the civilians of Lebanon?

How do these conflicts you think are occurring justify Israeli massacres of Lebanese civilians?

Can you explain that?

Sherri

Sunnis and Shites are killing each other in Syria and in Iraq, wake up.

Hossfly,

I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere, unless you consider such fighting in the persecution by the Saudi and Bahrain governments of their Shiites. The US supports both of those Sunni governments, and you certainly hear little MSM news about these matters in the US or criticism by the US over human rights abuses against Shiites in either countrry.

What do these Shiite and Sunni conflicts you imagine are occurring somewhere in the world have to do with Israel's threats against the civilians of Lebanon?

How do these conflicts you think are occurring justify Israeli massacres of Lebanese civilians?

Can you explain that?

Sherri
There's quite a bit you're not aware of, you're also not aware that most of your claims are lies.

A lie is making a statement one knows is not true.

Now, it seems to me if I am not aware what I am saying is not true, I cannot be lying.

Are you fucking serious with this post?:confused:

There's quite a bit you're not aware of, you're also not aware that most of your claims are lies.

Now, it seems to me if I am not aware what I am saying is not true, I cannot be lying.

High Gravity,

I suggest you look up the word lie in a dictionary.

It most certainly does require making a statement you know is not true.

lie noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood

Lie | Define Lie at Dictionary.com

Sherri

High Gravity,

lie noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood

Sherri

So what are you doing is being facetious?

This is the most popular story in Lebanon's Daily Star this morning.

In the past, when Israel desired an excuse to invade Lebanon, there have been a half dozen or more prior invasions of Lebanon by Israel, it frequently began with complaints by Israel about Lebanon's use of their own rivers.

"BEIRUT: Israel is voicing renewed concern about the potential diversion of water from the Hasbani River in south Lebanon, echoing similar concerns a decade ago that led to an unnecessary escalation of tensions between the two countries. According to a report in The Jerusalem Post Monday, Israeli officials are worried at the expanding size of a tourist resort built on the western bank of the Hasbani, 1.6 kilometers upstream from where the river flows into Israel. The Hasbani is one of three tributaries of the River Jordan which runs into the Sea of Galilee, Israel’s largest reserve of fresh water.

The Blue Line follows the center of the Hasbani River for a distance of 3.5 kilometers before veering to the northeast bisecting the Israeli-occupied village of Ghajar."

Read more: THE DAILY STAR :: News :: Politics :: Water war reignites between Israel and Lebanon over Hasbani - analysis
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: THE DAILY STAR :: Breaking News, Lebanon News, Middle East News & World News)

Sherri

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Hollie,

middle_east_pol.gif

Sherri

Hollie,

The US war brought instability to Iraq, and much death. Educate yourself. Stop being so ignorant. Noone likes ignorance.

A Million Iraqi Dead?

The only Occupiers in Palestine are Israelis, facts your hating heart, mind, and soul cannot comprehend.

Try to get rid of your hate for all nonJews in the world, get over yourself, and one more time, educate yourself. It would do you good.

Israel is under an obligation to terminate its breaches of international law; it is under an obligation to cease forthwith the works of construction of the wall being built in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including in and around East Jerusalem, to dismantle forthwith the structure therein situated, and to repeal or render ineffective forthwith all legislative and regulatory acts relating thereto, in accordance with paragraph 151 of this Opinion”;

Sherri
You're still blathering on about Iraq.

Now you're blathering on about some phony number of one million dead iraqis. I agree that the Sunni vs. Shia civil war has been deadly but the number of one million is far fetched.

I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere, ...

At least eight people have been killed and 22 others wounded after a car bomb exploded in the central Iraqi town of Zubaidiyah, security and medical officials said.

The explosion took place at a marketplace on Wednesday around 9:15 am (0615GMT) in Zubaidiyah, around 100km southeast of Baghdad in Wasit province.

The medical official said a child was among the dead, and women and children were among the wounded.

The attack comes a day after a series of attacks across Iraq killed 38 amid preparations for ceremonies on Friday to commemorate the birth of a key Shia figure.

Also on Wednesday, a series of morning assassinations with silenced pistols left three people dead in Baghdad - two police officers and a parliament official.

Hollie,

middle_east_pol.gif

Sherri

Right because Americans are putting guns in their arms and making them kill each other.:cuckoo:

Do you have a link to your claim that "The sunni and shia tribes were slaughtering each other long before the U.S. entered Iraq."

Do you have a link to your claim that "Palestinians, continue to occupy Israeli land"

The map provide clearly shows the Persian Gulf, the Arabian ocean (Also known as the Indian Ocean) is a different body of water

Hollie,

middle_east_pol.gif

Sherri

Hollie,

A Million Iraqi Dead?

Sherri
Sherri - you are doing your best to announce your ignorance but is was an earlier post of yours whining about this thread not being related to the Sunni vs. Shia civil war in Iraq.

Do you have difficulty remembering what thread you're posting in?

High Gravity,

lie noun

Sherri

So what are you doing is being facetious?
She lies intentionally because she's a vile hater. I wouldn't Trust her as far as I can spit.

Do you have a link to your claim that "The sunni and shia tribes were slaughtering each other long before the U.S. entered Iraq."

Do you have a link to your claim that "Palestinians, continue to occupy Israeli land"

The map provide clearly shows the Persian Gulf, the Arabian ocean (Also known as the Indian Ocean) is a different body of water
The Arabian Sea is the big stretch of ocean between Africa and the Indian subcontinent. Maybe you're thinking of the Arabian Gulf, which the Iranians insist on calling the Persian Gulf. The Arabs on the other side (GCC countries - UAE, Qatar etc.) call it the Arabian Gulf.
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I guess the lust for more blood of innocent nonJewish children in Lebanon is rising higher and simply cannot be restrained any longer.

Sherri

Sherri, you're a raging idiot and, if your REP rating is correct, you spend most of your waking hours "sucking off goats." Please stop swallowing ... goat stuff kills brain cells.

I wouldn't Trust her as far as I can spit.

The best way to stop a Jew from spitting is to turn down ze Gas
The best way to stop a terrorist worshipping Islamist dirtbag like Jos is to make their stinky filthy asses go take a shower. It's like showing the cross to dracula. No, actually this is the best way to stop Jos:

imager.php
[/URL] http://gifsoup.com/[/IMG]

The Tradition of Slapping Our Daughters
The first time I got my period, my mother slapped me across the face.
http://www.mum.org/slap.htm

The writer of the piece Jos cited was ignorant, but educable.

At least she included these corrections from other women:
An e-mailer wrote in November 2005:
t's not only Ashkenazic Jews [Jews from central and eastern Europe] who have/had the custom of slapping girls in the face at menarche. It's an old Slavic custom, although in Slavic tradition it was the father and not the mother who did the slapping. I suspect the Ashkenazic custom derives from that, although among Jews it would have to be a woman doing the slapping because of the laws of niddah.
My Slavic mother, who converted to Judaism, never slapped me, nor was she slapped by her father, but she was the one who originally told me about this custom. As it was explained to me, the purpose of the slapping (at least among Slavs) was to bring a rush of blood to the girl's face and thus to keep her from bleeding excessively at the lower end of her torso. I've observed during extensive travels through Eastern Europe, mostly in small towns and rural areas, that there are a lot of Slavic folk customs are quite similar to those of Ashkenazic Jews, so this explanation makes at least as much sense as any other, if not more, considering that as far as I know there isn't a belief about menstrual "uncleanliness" among Slavs (Christian or Pagan) which compares to that in traditional Jewish belief and practice.

E-mail, February 2007:
Having only recently read the article, by Caren Appel-Slingbaum, about the slapping of Jewish girls by their mothers upon menstruating for the first time, I would just like to add that this was done to me by my mother. My mother, who is of Polish origin, told me that she did this because she never wanted me to lose color in my face (ie. never be pale). Presumably, the slapping process retains a healthy color on our faces. My mother's handprint on my face cheek disappeared rather quickly, and I am still always pale. Thank goodness for blush make-up. And so much for this tradition which I am happy to report ends with me as I will not do likewise to my daughter!

Forum List

Back