The Koran is Zionist

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
If the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative Arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

if the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim arabs:

"and thereafter we [allah] said to the children of israel: 'dwell securely in the promised land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- qur'an 17:104 -

any sincere muslim must recognize the land they call "palestine" as the jewish homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and allah's ultimate revelation.
i believe! pbuh!

Both of you should quickly run to the local mosque and inform them about your Quranic discovery.

And be sure to wear that little hebrew hubcap on your head when you go there. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
the two religions which hate each other the most in the world are in esperate need of counseling.
Sally Jesse Raphael a good enough therapists?
I don't know what to tell the Jews and the Muslims to resolve thier conflicts. It has gone past thepoint of religion and spilled over into politics.
They won't get along and they don't want to share. The religions they profess to practice ask for God to be number one and God says to live in peace and to love each other. Evidently their emotions(as usual) have out muscled their common sense.

You sir have brought up a very interesting & important issue here. Several times Israel is mentioned in the Qur'an. And no mention of any "Palestine." What greater proof to the Palestinian supporters than the Muslim holy book to settle the land issue?

The Quran Proves that the Land of Israel Belongs to the Jewish People

If the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative Arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Both of you should quickly run to the local mosque and inform them about your Quranic discovery.

And be sure to wear that little hebrew hubcap on your head when you go there. :cool:
I don't wear or own one. I wear a Kevlar helmet. And I did stay in Holiday Inn Express last night.

Are you denying the verse exists? We already established you are a convert that knows very little about the religion you converted to.

I don't wear or own one. I wear a Kevlar helmet. And I did stay in Holiday Inn Express last night.
Ha ha ha! Pretty good, Hoss, pretty good.

You sir have brought up a very interesting & important issue here. Several times Israel is mentioned in the Qur'an. And no mention of any "Palestine." What greater proof to the Palestinian supporters than the Muslim holy book to settle the land issue?

Now that's funny isn't it, MJ? Koran doesn't mention Palestine once! Ha ha ha!

Well, at least "Palestine" is mentioned in Tinmore's holy book.

Well, at least "Palestine" is mentioned in Tinmore's holy book.

I think Tinmore's holy book is the Hamas charter, his heaven it's fulfillment.

Just wondering if that was the end of the sentence? What if.....

Gathered you to what end??? I'm thinking Spy V.S. Spy? Road Runner?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fifItoMPTw]Spy vs Spy - Defection - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you denying the verse exists?
When you take a single verse out of context.

You can use it to justify any point or agenda you want.

Christian preachers or infamous for doing that with the Bible.

Now you have just done it with the Quran. :eusa_hand:
Not really, this is a lame attempt at denying what the Koran says. I don't see how else you can interpret this, or it to be taken out of context.

Surat Al-'Isra' [17:104] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????
17:104

Sahih International
And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

The relevant Sura:
17:101

Sahih International
And We had certainly given Moses nine evident signs, so ask the Children of Israel [about] when he came to them and Pharaoh said to him, "Indeed I think, O Moses, that you are affected by magic."
17:102

Sahih International
[Moses] said, "You have already known that none has sent down these [signs] except the Lord of the heavens and the earth as evidence, and indeed I think, O Pharaoh, that you are destroyed."
17:103

Sahih International
So he intended to drive them from the land, but We drowned him and those with him all together.

Sahih International
And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

Last edited:
If the holy Quar'an says the land is ISRAEL, I sure as hell am not dumb enough to deny it.

Are you denying the verse exists?
When you take a single verse out of context.

You can use it to justify any point or agenda you want.

Christian preachers or infamous for doing that with the Bible.

Now you have just done it with the Quran. :eusa_hand:
Not really, this is a lame attempt at denying what the Koran says. I don't see how else you can interpret this, or it to be taken out of context.

Surat Al-'Isra' [17:104] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Sahih International

Forum List

Back