Israel is preparing for the next Lebanon war

Sherri - if this thread is not about Iraq, why are you blathering on about Iraq? You need some education regarding Iraq. The sunni and shia tribes were slaughtering each other long before the U.S. entered Iraq. It's a shame that you purposely mis-state and mis-represent to further your agenda of hate and self hate. Sorry hon, no one's buying the lies and deceit you promote.

Back to the topic, are you aware that "Palestinians", continue to occupy Israeli land?

Lastly, I noticed that your map identifies the "Arabian Sea". Be careful with that. The Iranians have an affinity for a different term describing that body of water.

The Mullocrats in Iran might be forced to have you stoned and cast of a cliff for such an egregious error.
Do you have a link to your claim that "The sunni and shia tribes were slaughtering each other long before the U.S. entered Iraq."

Do you have a link to your claim that "Palestinians, continue to occupy Israeli land"

The map provide clearly shows the Persian Gulf, the Arabian ocean (Also known as the Indian Ocean) is a different body of water
The Arabian Sea is the big stretch of ocean between Africa and the Indian subcontinent. Maybe you're thinking of the Arabian Gulf, which the Iranians insist on calling the Persian Gulf. The Arabs on the other side (GCC countries - UAE, Qatar etc.) call it the Arabian Gulf.
:eusa_whistle:
?

Last edited:
The writer of the piece Jos cited was ignorant, but educable.

At least she included these corrections from other women:
An e-mailer wrote in November 2005:
t's not only Ashkenazic Jews [Jews from central and eastern Europe] who have/had the custom of slapping girls in the face at menarche. It's an old Slavic custom, although in Slavic tradition it was the father and not the mother who did the slapping. I suspect the Ashkenazic custom derives from that, although among Jews it would have to be a woman doing the slapping because of the laws of niddah.
My Slavic mother, who converted to Judaism, never slapped me, nor was she slapped by her father, but she was the one who originally told me about this custom. As it was explained to me, the purpose of the slapping (at least among Slavs) was to bring a rush of blood to the girl's face and thus to keep her from bleeding excessively at the lower end of her torso. I've observed during extensive travels through Eastern Europe, mostly in small towns and rural areas, that there are a lot of Slavic folk customs are quite similar to those of Ashkenazic Jews, so this explanation makes at least as much sense as any other, if not more, considering that as far as I know there isn't a belief about menstrual "uncleanliness" among Slavs (Christian or Pagan) which compares to that in traditional Jewish belief and practice.

E-mail, February 2007:
Having only recently read the article, by Caren Appel-Slingbaum, about the slapping of Jewish girls by their mothers upon menstruating for the first time, I would just like to add that this was done to me by my mother. My mother, who is of Polish origin, told me that she did this because she never wanted me to lose color in my face (ie. never be pale). Presumably, the slapping process retains a healthy color on our faces. My mother's handprint on my face cheek disappeared rather quickly, and I am still always pale. Thank goodness for blush make-up. And so much for this tradition which I am happy to report ends with me as I will not do likewise to my daughter!

Jos has no interest in such facts. He is all about selling hate for Joooos.

I have a total Interest in facts, however I understand your perception

I have a total Interest in facts, however I understand your perception
You're infamous on this board for being an anti Semitic, Islamist PIG. You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you upside your ass...I mean head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWhanbjt-f4]Anti semitic, its a trick we always use it - YouTube[/ame]

I think Israel should give up their land and go nab land from less testy people, like, go grab a piece of Switzerland or Canada, or even Utah, they can have Utah.

Derision is one of the principal tools in the armory of those wishing to diminish the perception of the views of people that expose wrongdoing

I think Israel should give up their land and go nab land from less testy people, like, go grab a piece of Switzerland or Canada, or even Utah, they can have Utah.

I see you no longer "suck off goats" and are now "off the scale" which, according to the board's REP rating system, is even more disrespected but far less disgusting. Congrats.

Derision is one of the principal tools in the armory of those wishing to diminish the perception of the views of people that expose wrongdoing

Which of your idiot heros said that, NaziBoy? Goebbels? Heinreich? Himmler? Hitler himself?

I guess the lust for more blood of innocent nonJewish children in Lebanon is rising higher and simply cannot be restrained any longer.

Killing the innocent has become an Israeli addiction they cannot stop themselves from, reminds me of a young woman in the UK describing the joy of killing little children, in crime sprees she went on as a teenage girl, from a documentary.

The last war against the civilians of Lebanon, in 2006, bombing civilians for 34 days straight, they killed over 1000, about 400 of whom were children.

In 1982, they killed 17000, mostly civilians, in airstrikes in Beirut.

I read a report of an Isreali official threatening another Lebanon war in Isreal Hayom this morning.

Sherri

The war that Israel fought with Lebanon 2006 was initiated by HEZBOLLAH which is an Iranian armed and trained militia stationed in the southern part of Lebanon and which exists for the sole purpose of murdering jewish children using baby brain smashing nail bombs. That militia is armed with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of such bombs and with long range missile launchers so that the brains of babies can end up in the gutter to entertain sherri. Sherri squealed in orgiasmic glee when her hero NUSKHARAHALLAH---declared that his missile launchers could knock the brains out of children way into the southern part of Israel and she squealed even more when her heros captured Israeli boys in order to entertain those of her ilk by severing the genitalia of living boys and stuffing the organs down their throats while torturing them to death. She is an optimist----she was hoping for more down the throat jobs but wept when Israel responded and her side lost the war. She counts the dead on her side----the side that started the conflict and complains "THEY KILLED MORE" yup----that is what often happens to the aggressor that loses a war------keep praying for more of the filth you love, Sherri. More german children died than british children died in world war II too-----I blame that fact on sherri's hero ADOLF HITLER----not on Churchill

I guess the lust for more blood of innocent nonJewish children in Lebanon is rising higher and simply cannot be restrained any longer.

Killing the innocent has become an Israeli addiction they cannot stop themselves from, reminds me of a young woman in the UK describing the joy of killing little children, in crime sprees she went on as a teenage girl, from a documentary.

The last war against the civilians of Lebanon, in 2006, bombing civilians for 34 days straight, they killed over 1000, about 400 of whom were children.

In 1982, they killed 17000, mostly civilians, in airstrikes in Beirut.

I read a report of an Isreali official threatening another Lebanon war in Isreal Hayom this morning.

Sherri
Oh, Sherri, could you possible give us a running total of the number of Shiites and Sunnis who were murdered by each other just in the last 30 days? This seems to be a favorite sport with both sects in between killing Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even the Ahmadi Muslims.

jt2

Hossfly,

I actually am not aware of active fighting between Shiites and Sunnis taking place anywhere, unless you consider such fighting in the persecution by the Saudi and Bahrain governments of their Shiites. The US supports both of those Sunni governments, and you certainly hear little MSM news about these matters in the US or criticism by the US over human rights abuses against Shiites in either countrry.

What do these Shiite and Sunni conflicts you imagine are occurring somewhere in the world have to do with Israel's threats against the civilians of Lebanon?

How do these conflicts you think are occurring justify Israeli massacres of Lebanese civilians?

Can you explain that?

Sherri

Sherri since you have no idea what is going on -----why do you write comments.? In fact persecution of shiites in saudi arabia and Bahrain is not even an issue It is in places like PAKISTAN that shiites are shot to death in the gutters How long have you been this dim? In Iran ----ethnic arab sunnis are----DEAD MEAT Israel does not massacre Lebanese civilians-----Israel returns fire-----if your HEROES decide to launch their baby brain smashing bombs from the cribs of infants ---then RETURN FIRE will hit the infants RETURN FIRE IS NEVER A CRIME the crime is comitted by those who do their missile launching from the cribs of infants as do the perverted of your ilk Now for massecreing of children-----that is left to the filthy sluts called SHAHIDAS who put bombs on their stinking whorish asses like SLUT WAFA IDRIS

Forum List

Back