Israel is a country of laws

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
This soldier shouldn't be charged in my opinion, because he shot a Palestinian animal who had attacked with intention to kill. He soldier was a combat medic who was probably upset at the Palestinian had done. Regardless, as you can see, Israel is a country of laws and he will have his day in court.

Israeli soldier charged with manslaughter in shooting of wounded Palestinian knife attacker
latimes.com

Israel’s military prosecutor on Monday formally charged a young combat medic with manslaughter in the shooting of a Palestinian knife attacker in the West Bank last month, saying that the soldier violated open-fire rules and acted without justification. The prosecutor accused Sgt. Elor Azariya, whose identity was revealed Monday for the first time, of firing from close range at the head of Abdel Fattah Sharif, who had been lying prone on the ground with multiple bullet wounds for several minutes after the knife attack on an Israeli soldier in Hebron. The shooting, which was caught on Palestinian video publicized by the Israeli human rights group B’Tselem, is a rare instance in which the army accused one of its own in the death of a Palestinian. ...

He was treating the wounded Israeli and the Palestinian animal who was responsible was there. He is basically charged with being a vigilante. The Palestinian animal had it coming.

The terrorist was moving to ignite a bomb. Or at least thats what it looked like. The soldier did the right thing.

The Autopsy supports his story. The guy wasn't dead yet and was capable of igniting a bomb.

Given that many Arab Muslims in Israel have topped off their terrorist acts by blowing themselves up. It was a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

He deserves to be commended, not prosecuted.

palestine isnt even they're country. it belongs to ISRAEL and will stay that way as long as we have law and order in the world. no room for uncivilized muslims in a civilized world

palestine isnt even they're country. it belongs to ISRAEL and will stay that way as long as we have law and order in the world. no room for uncivilized muslims in a civilized world

I agree completely, Israel should just keep all of the original mandate area assigned to it and leave it at that. Employ the Geneva Conventions and declare all combatant Arab Muslims hostiles, round them up and repatriate them.

I agree completely, Israel should just keep all of the original mandate area assigned to it and leave it at that. Employ the Geneva Conventions and declare all combatant Arab Muslims hostiles, round them up and repatriate them.
Kill them all off. Muslims are all terrists anyway so its just doing the world a favor. islam is incompatible with morals or america

Kill them all off. Muslims are all terrists anyway so its just doing the world a favor. islam is incompatible with morals or america

No I can't support that.

They are not all bad. I've met plenty who are very embarrassed by the whole thing. Hell I've even dated a few, One was Egyptian, the other Kazak. I guess neither were Arab Muslims. Although I'm sure that doesn't matter.

In the end we have to treat them as individuals in order to take the high ground and act within international law.

IMHO the strict application of the Geneva Conventions would be more than sufficient to remove the vast majority of hostile Arab Muslims from Israel at which point the rest should be given a golden opportunity to prove their peaceful intentions.

But Israel would be playing right into the hands of all the Arab Muslim lies to just treat them all the same.

I understand your frustration as it took me a while to get over white people. But one cannot cling to hatred. Won't help anyway.

I wonder if they'll demolish his family's home if he is convicted

WHY ? he committed no terrorist crime, and it was not being used as a military post against Israel.

Try reading the international laws before making a fool of yourself

13006510_10154975412562316_3811510386612291063_n.jpg

He was treating the wounded Israeli and the Palestinian animal who was responsible was there. He is basically charged with being a vigilante. The Palestinian animal had it coming.
Sure. If you ignore the rule of law.
Yes, which is why Israel is a country of laws and he is being charged for vigilantism. But the Palestinian animal had it coming, he should have thought twice about stabbing unsuspecting Israeli civilians.

Today, Yosef Ben-David, an Israeli who murdered Arab teen Mohammed Abu Khdeir (after the kidnapping and murder of 3 Jewish boys, which this particular Arab boy was not involved in), was sentenced to life in prison. Yes, Israel is a country of laws.

monte, Humanity, Tinmore, etc.: B-b-but his house wasn't destroyed.

It's never enough for them. They just want all the Jews dead and Israel to be turned into the Islamic Caliphate of Palestine, as the Hamas Charter states, then they'll be happy. Another Islamic terrorist shithole, just what the world needs now.

Forum List

Back