Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
helping to make a better world alright,yeah murdering innocent civilians and being behind 9/11 is helping make this a better wold alright.:rolleyes:

your bosses sure pay you a lot of money for your ass beatings you shills get here everyday.:D

this isnt one of them obviously but you paid shills have been taking to to school so many times before how Israel commits atrocities against innocent civilians of other countries hundreds of times before in the past by many here,i have lost count.

the most truthful post on here needs to be repeated since this thread is back again.

helping to make a better world alright,yeah murdering innocent civilians and being behind 9/11 is helping make this a better wold alright.:rolleyes:

your bosses sure pay you a lot of money for your ass beatings you shills get here everyday.:D

this isnt one of them obviously but you paid shills have been taking to to school so many times before how Israel commits atrocities against innocent civilians of other countries hundreds of times before in the past by many here,i have lost count.

the most truthful post on here needs to be repeated since this thread is back again.
This thread has never gone anywhere, oh conspirator.

Keep up your conspiracies. Truth means absolutely nothing to losers like you.

Israel continues to survive your endless worthless attacks against it, and always will

Am Israel Chai :)

:up: great. i like getting along better than... terrorism. i wish we can have an appetizer [like...roasted carciofi ---artichokes--- from spumoni gardens] and a few cold ones... :beer: w/hamass and abbass. they may want to open up mall in the west bank and gaza.........w/food courts and...shoe stores, and sweet-shops....and other businesses and places that palestinians can go to instead of their usual spots.......:safetocomeoutff:underground or near barbed-wire fencing.

:up: great. i like getting along better than... terrorism. i wish we can have an appetizer [like...roasted carciofi ---artichokes--- from spumoni gardens] and a few cold ones... :beer: w/hamass and abbass. they may want to open up mall in the west bank and gaza.........w/food courts and...shoe stores, and sweet-shops....and other businesses and places that palestinians can go to instead of their usual spots.......:safetocomeoutff:underground or near barbed-wire fencing.
When the Palis accept the fact that Israel is there to stay, then they will get along.

And let us not forget this Israeli's worldly contribution.

480px-Ilan_Ramon_NASA_photo_portrait_in_orange_suit-640x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back