Israel Engaging In War Again.

Israel is too scared to fight, that is why they are US is doing it for them. They can only fight the pals who really have no weapons. They are good at starting the false flags though.

In the last 7 decades, they have fought 5 Major wars nd not one single American soldier was on the ground with them.
You post is a huge lie.

Why do rpo Palestinians lie all the time?

I think you will find there were a lot of American soldiers fighting with them. In Israeli uniforms or aircraft with neutral or Israeli paint, yes. But there were more than just a few.

Now, how many were Jewish? How many had dual nationality? And how many were just soldiers told to go do some sneaky stuff in the wrong uniform is hard to say.

There were zero American troopers fighting with Israelis in the 5 major wars they fought.

Israel is too scared to fight, that is why they are US is doing it for them. They can only fight the pals who really have no weapons. They are good at starting the false flags though.

In the last 7 decades, they have fought 5 Major wars nd not one single American soldier was on the ground with them.
You post is a huge lie.

I think you will find there were a lot of American soldiers fighting with them. In Israeli uniforms or aircraft with neutral or Israeli paint, yes. But there were more than just a few.

Now, how many were Jewish? How many had dual nationality? And how many were just soldiers told to go do some sneaky stuff in the wrong uniform is hard to say.

There were zero American troopers fighting with Israelis in the 5 major wars they fought.

Prove it.

You post is a huge lie.

Prove it.

America wouldn't hide the fact that they sent troops to fight in a war. You're obviously just frustrated be ause you have no argument left and you are against the wall. Fail :cool:

Hostile Jet passed into Israel territorial air space, didn't answer any of the calls on the radio, shot down with a Patriot missile, turned back a shortly after the missile was about to hit,the pilots abandoned the aircraft over the Syrian skies.
Israel engage in war.
LETS MAKE A TOAST TO STUPIDITY! CHEERS BEELZEBUB! YOU MADE IT!
That.

America wouldn't hide the fact that they sent troops to fight in a war. You're obviously just frustrated be ause you have no argument left and you are against the wall. Fail :cool:

You keep making things up Toasty.

Who said 'America sent them'? Other than you that is?
I am sure the departments in the US that facilitate this sort of thing are too much 'Black Ops' to call themselves anything, let alone 'America'.

But are you really really saying that you think that US service personnel do not come fight with IDF forces, for experience, and to 'lend a hand' and to see what you can do when you ignore the rules of war?

You must be very naive.

@toastman, ---- Beelzebub, et al,

Don't fall into this trap. This is called the "Negative Proof Fallacy."

Prove it.
(COMMENT)

Beelzebub asserts that a proposition is true (a lot of American soldiers fighting with them) because you can not proven the claim is false (an argument from ignorance); suggesting that in the absence of information to the contrary --- it must be true.
  • It is like saying that their are humans on Mars. You say no. He says prove it.
Let it go. Anyone applying logic and critical thinking to "Beelzebub's" assertion will see it for what it is.

Most Respectfully,
R

@toastman, ---- Beelzebub, et al,

Don't fall into this trap. This is called the "Negative Proof Fallacy."

Prove it.
(COMMENT)

Beelzebub asserts that a proposition is true (a lot of American soldiers fighting with them) because you can not proven the claim is false (an argument from ignorance); suggesting that in the absence of information to the contrary --- it must be true.
  • It is like saying that their are humans on Mars. You say no. He says prove it.
Let it go. Anyone applying logic and critical thinking to "Beelzebub's" assertion will see it for what it is.

Most Respectfully,
R

I notice you are slow to make the same point when Zionists go for the 'Prove it' gambit Rocco.

But thank you for making my point clearly.
I will point to your reply each time that overused ploy is employed by you lot. :)

So first off, you start a thread with a link to a blog. Great source! Second off, further down in the NYTimes article:

Though Israel and Syria remain technically at war,

So again nice cherry picking apart the truth.

Finally, the pilots are just fine so what's the big deal?

As to the pilots maybe living through the event. That is not just a big assumption on your part, there are massive risks in ejecting from an aircraft, and more from being in an aircraft when it is hit by a missile; but if they DID survive, that is entirely a matter of luck

I am making the same excuse as you do for the rockets and mortars that are fired from Gaza. Something wrong with my using your excuse?

So first off, you start a thread with a link to a blog. Great source! Second off, further down in the NYTimes article:

Though Israel and Syria remain technically at war,

So again nice cherry picking apart the truth.

Finally, the pilots are just fine so what's the big deal?

As to the pilots maybe living through the event. That is not just a big assumption on your part, there are massive risks in ejecting from an aircraft, and more from being in an aircraft when it is hit by a missile; but if they DID survive, that is entirely a matter of luck

I am making the same excuse as you do for the rockets and mortars that are fired from Gaza. Something wrong with my using your excuse?

No. That excuse is yours entirely.

Had Gaza shot down a passing F16, over Israel it might have been a discussion point.

Now, come on, man. You know damned well it's o.k. to try to kill any Jews you ca....OOPS, I meant to say "ZIONIST"!!" please, please pardon my little faux pas ..

I meant to say, "you know damned well it is o.k. to try to kill any Zionist you can because just as all my 16 year old homies know -- Zionists are European colonizing imperialist racist big bad poopooheads and that's all anybody needs to know on the subject!

I am sure the departments in the US that facilitate this sort of thing are too much 'Black Ops' to call themselves anything, let alone 'America'.

But are you really really saying that you think that US service personnel do not come fight with IDF forces, for experience, and to 'lend a hand' and to see what you can do when you ignore the rules of war?

You must be very naive.

Where did I say anything about Americans fighting for the IDF?? I was talking about American soldiers fighting alongside the IDF.

“We cannot tolerate any penetration of the Israeli airspace, so we had to shut him down even though we understand that his intention was not to attack us,” General Shmueli told reporters

The pilot was challenged and refused to reply so he was deemed to be hostile. If he had replied and stated he was unaware of his location and turned around then the incident would have been forgotten. Instead he refused to reply and and acted as a hostile

“We cannot tolerate any penetration of the Israeli airspace, so we had to shut him down even though we understand that his intention was not to attack us,” General Shmueli told reporters

The pilot was challenged and refused to reply so he was deemed to be hostile. If he had replied and stated he was unaware of his location and turned around then the incident would have been forgotten. Instead he refused to reply and and acted as a hostile

and where is this info from?

You must be very naive.

Where did I say anything about Americans fighting for the IDF?? I was talking about American soldiers fighting alongside the IDF.

Toastman, forget it. It's called double speak. He says something, then denies he said it. Just designed to contort, deflect, detract, confuse, etc. Same old shit.

You post is a huge lie.

Prove it.

"In 2013, elite US forces were deployed in 134 countries around the globe, according to Major Matthew Robert Bockholt of SOCOM Public Affairs. This 123 percent increase during the Obama years demonstrates how, in addition to conventional wars and a CIA drone campaign, public diplomacy and extensive electronic spying, the US has engaged in still another significant and growing form of overseas power projection. Conducted largely in the shadows by America’s most elite troops, the vast majority of these missions take place far from prying eyes, media scrutiny, or any type of outside oversight, increasing the chances of unforeseen blowback and catastrophic consequences."

America s Secret War in 134 Countries The Nation

You post is a huge lie.

Prove it.

"In 2013, elite US forces were deployed in 134 countries around the globe, according to Major Matthew Robert Bockholt of SOCOM Public Affairs. This 123 percent increase during the Obama years demonstrates how, in addition to conventional wars and a CIA drone campaign, public diplomacy and extensive electronic spying, the US has engaged in still another significant and growing form of overseas power projection. Conducted largely in the shadows by America’s most elite troops, the vast majority of these missions take place far from prying eyes, media scrutiny, or any type of outside oversight, increasing the chances of unforeseen blowback and catastrophic consequences."

America s Secret War in 134 Countries The Nation

Perhaps we don't have a choice.

Forum List

Back