Israel elections: Netanyahu set to win as rival concedes

Almut Nebel's 2001 study, "The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East" found that, '[T]he Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouins represent,

You know what, the Mormons claim that Native Americans and Jews are related based on bizarre interpretations of genetics... I take that about as seriously.

Point is, the Zionists are European. They need to go back to Europe where they came from.

Strike two. Yet more logorrhea. Let's try again.

The 13th Century BCE archaeological find, the Merneptah Stele, commissioned by the king of Egypt, mentions Israel. The Merneptah Stele is housed at the Egyptian Museum.

Your turn, cite one archaeological evidence for the "Palestinians."

Almut Nebel's 2001 study, "The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East" found that, '[T]he Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouins represent,

You know what, the Mormons claim that Native Americans and Jews are related based on bizarre interpretations of genetics... I take that about as seriously.

Point is, the Zionists are European. They need to go back to Europe where they came from.
:th_believecrap:

Is that why majority of Israelis are children of refugees from middle eastern countries?
But don't let me bother You with facts...I like my racists served proudly dumb.

Last edited:

The 13th Century BCE archaeological find, the Merneptah Stele, commissioned by the king of Egypt, mentions Israel. The Merneptah Stele is housed at the Egyptian Museum.

Again- Philistines... mentioned all over the place.. including the Bible.

Is that why majority of Israelis are children of refugees from middle eastern countries?

Then why is it always European Jews running the place? Netanyahu's father was born in Poland. Benny Gantz's family came from Hungary and Romania. So how is it that all these supposed Middle Eastern Jews come to Israel, but it's the European Jews running the place?

Again- Philistines... mentioned all over the place.. including the Bible.

Then why is it always European Jews running the place? Netanyahu's father was born in Poland. Benny Gantz's family came from Hungary and Romania. So how is it that all these supposed Middle Eastern Jews come to Israel, but it's the European Jews running the place?

All the evidence I put forth was extra-biblical in nature. Since you have introduced the Bible into your argument, I shall do the same:

"The covenant which He made with Abraham, And His oath to Isaac,
And confirmed it to Jacob for a statute, To Israel as an everlasting covenant,
Saying, 'To you I will give the land of Canaan . . .' " -- Psalm 105: 9-11.

Why does a majority of Mizrahi Jews vote for Ashkenazi leaders?
People's choice. :dunno:

My representative is 13th generation in the country on one side and descendant of a sage who lived in Europe some 400 years ago on the other. Gabi Ashkenazi has a father from Bulgaria and a mother from Syria. Some Arabs clans vote for a representative of the Soviet diaspora rather then Arab representatives.

None of that matters, people have their reasons.

All the evidence I put forth was extra-biblical in nature.

No, it's evidence that there might have been a tribe called Israel back then... Or something like that. It's not proof a bunch of Europeans from Central Europe own the place.

People's choice.

Or those are the only People over there... a bunch of European invaders.

so tell you what, let's send all the Ashkenazi back to Europe, and leave the Mizrahi Jews and Palestinian Arabs, and THEN have a vote whether or not to have a Jewish State or an Islamic One. One person. One vote.

Seems fair to me.

No, it's evidence that there might have been a tribe called Israel back then... Or something like that. It's not proof a bunch of Europeans from Central Europe own the place.

People's choice.

so tell you what, let's send all the Ashkenazi back to Europe, and leave the Mizrahi Jews and Palestinian Arabs, and THEN have a vote whether or not to have a Jewish State or an Islamic One. One person. One vote.

Seems fair to me.
OK, but we send all the Arabs back to the Arabian peninsula.

The world lost the right to tell Jews where to live a long time ago.

Why, because someone did something bad to you once? Sorry, man, every people in the world had something bad happen to them, they are still required to adhere to common decency.

The Holocaust was horrible... it doesn't excuse the bad behavior of the Zionists.

Why, because someone did something bad to you once? Sorry, man, every people in the world had something bad happen to them, they are still required to adhere to common decency.

The Holocaust was horrible... it doesn't excuse the bad behavior of the Zionists.

The world has been telling Jews where they can live, where they can't live, for thousands of years. To drive the point home, they strip them of their property, expel them from their homes, and periodically slaughter them in wholesale lots. This has happened for thousands of years in every part of the world that Jews have lived. The Holocaust was only the latest and most brutal in a long line of attempts to eliminate Jews from their host nations.

The time for Jews living as guests in someone else's country is over. Jews have a country now and while you might not like that, it's not going anywhere.

I fully understand why the idea of Jews not being helpless victims any more is unsettling, but it's an idea with which you will just have to live.

The world has been telling Jews where they can live, where they can't live, for thousands of years. To drive the point home, they strip them of their property, expel them from their homes, and periodically slaughter them in wholesale lots. This has happened for thousands of years in every part of the world that Jews have lived. The Holocaust was only the latest and most brutal in a long line of attempts to eliminate Jews from their host nations.

Well, that's what happens when you routinely wear out your welcome.

The time for Jews living as guests in someone else's country is over. Jews have a country now and while you might not like that, it's not going anywhere.

Actually, the Zionist entity will probably be gone in 50 years. No one will miss it. The only question is, do you end up like white settlers in Kenya, or do you end up like Afrikanners in South Africa.

I fully understand why the idea of Jews not being helpless victims any more is unsettling, but it's an idea with which you will just have to live.

No, man, I really don't like it when people commit mass suicide because of religious stupidity.... even people I don't particularly like.

Zionism is mass suicide. It's jumping into a lion's cage and thinking the lion won't eat you because God is on your side.

Well, that's what happens when you routinely wear out your welcome.

It didn't take you long to blame the victim.

Here are some of the faces of those Jews who wore out their welcome so badly, they had to be gassed to death.

_93653552_hi025396526.jpg

I wish all you jews, zionists, muslims and marxists would just kill one another off already so us nazis can live in peace

Yes. the fact the Romans renamed the place "Palestine"... from the Philistines, who were the earlier occupants.

In fact, Palestine is a Greek word (the dominant language in the Eastern Part of the Roman Empire). It means a country of wrestlers. The word Israel is the Hebrew for 'Wrestles with G-d'.

The Romans loved their puns.

It's a fool's errand, trying to debate with him. He only does soliliquays.

And yes, they could never grasp. "Never again".

b3e13e0e869dadb4bb35237e932de8ee.jpg

It's a fool's errand, trying to debate with him. He only does soliliquays.

And yes, they could never grasp. "Never again".

b3e13e0e869dadb4bb35237e932de8ee.jpg

I don't post for him. I don't ever expect a Jew hater who admires Nazis to change.

Anything I post is for the poor innocent bystanders who might look at his posts and doesn't know enough to recognize the evil.

People's choice.

Seems fair to me.

Guy, it's over. You lost the argument.

People's choice.

Seems fair to me.

Ironic, how about You first learn to pronounce the original name of the land in which that fat ass of Yours is parked?

Seems fair.

Last edited:

People's choice.

Seems fair to me.

Guy, it's over. You lost the argument.

He did an 'argument'? :confused-84:

Forum List

Back