Israel elections: Netanyahu set to win as rival concedes

You claimed to be in the Military...liar. You are sorry. I could smell your ignorance and antisemitism. You’re also a pussy.

Uh, yes, and most people in the military never kill anyone... I know we aren't like the Zionist military engaged in massive slaughter of civilians.

JoeB131 wrote:
"The rest of the world has come to see the Zionist entity for what it is, an apartheid state based on stealing someone else's land."
= = = = = = = =

Ria_Longhorn:

Guy, you have no idea what you're talking about. The Land belongs to the Jewish People.

You claimed to be in the Military...liar. You are sorry. I could smell your ignorance and antisemitism. You’re also a pussy.

Uh, yes, and most people in the military never kill anyone... I know we aren't like the Zionist military engaged in massive slaughter of civilians.

Your screeching tirades are concerning. These emotional outbursts of yours tend to be rather pointless, unsubstantiated claims.

How about a nice hot cup of tea and a coma?

He merely hates Jews.

As Hitler once said: "I could kill all the Jews in the world, but I left a few alive so that the entire world will know why I killed the Jews.’”

Massive slaughter of civilians?

Do you watch adventure fantasy computer games? Like Game of Thrones; LOTR?

No, sadly, you see this if you watch the nightly news, and that's even after the Zionists edit it.

upload_2019-4-15_5-33-26.jpeg

He merely hates Jews.

As Hitler once said: "I could kill all the Jews in the world, but I left a few alive so that the entire world will know why I killed the Jews.’”

Did Hitler actually say that, or are you just making stuff up?

Again, you guys need to learn, your HitlerCard expired a long time ago.

View attachment 255942

Not according to some of the Nazi obsessed types floating around USMB talkboards.

The first apartheid state was the leftist Nazi state that stole land and lives, including the 6 million Jews that they murdered.

A state reserved for Jews was sorely needed and that's how we got Israel.

Arab-Israelis could leave, but they don't. Do you (the reader) know why? It's because their standard of living and quality of life is FAR superior to that of other Arabs, with the exception of small, oil-rich, gulf states.

JoeB131 is a useful idiot for Hamas.

Which nightly news do you mean?

Your posts are irrational. Did you know that?

You know, whenever you guys decide to bomb hospitals, mosques, schools to terrify the Palestinians into compliance. That's when you aren't running over peace activists with bulldozers.

You guys?

You mean me personally?

I think you are putting on an act. You cannot be serious.

The first apartheid state was the leftist Nazi state that stole land and lives, including the 6 million Jews that they murdered.

A state reserved for Jews was sorely needed and that's how we got Israel.

Arab-Israelis could leave, but they don't. Do you (the reader) know why? It's because their standard of living and quality of life is FAR superior to that of other Arabs, with the exception of small, oil-rich, gulf states.

Well,that and they don't want the Jews stealing any more of their land than they already have.

Again, the Hitler Card is expired. It expired the first time the Zionists bombed a refugee camp.

Not according to some of the Nazi obsessed types floating around USMB talkboards.

Wouldn't know. Funny thing. Hitler died a long time ago and the Germans can't stop apologizing.

So invoking him every time the Zionists bomb the shit out of women and children really doesn't fly.

The Germans never mention him.

I wasn't invoking him. I was evoking him.

Forum List

Back