Israel elections: Netanyahu set to win as rival concedes

Hitler died a long time ago and the Germans can't stop apologizing.

Hitler didn't kill a single Jew on his own. He had the support of the German nation and most of the Europeans.

The first apartheid state was the leftist Nazi state that stole land and lives, including the 6 million Jews that they murdered.

A state reserved for Jews was sorely needed and that's how we got Israel.

Arab-Israelis could leave, but they don't. Do you (the reader) know why? It's because their standard of living and quality of life is FAR superior to that of other Arabs, with the exception of small, oil-rich, gulf states.

Well,that and they don't want the Jews stealing any more of their land than they already have.

Again, the Hitler Card is expired. It expired the first time the Zionists bombed a refugee camp.

On the other hand, The Zionist Entity™️ slogan in addition to basically all of your tedious, screeching tirades expired after the first dozen times you cut and pasted them.

The first apartheid state was the leftist Nazi state that stole land and lives, including the 6 million Jews that they murdered.

Arab-Israelis could leave, but they don't. Do you (the reader) know why? It's because their standard of living and quality of life is FAR superior to that of other Arabs, with the exception of small, oil-rich, gulf states.

Well,that and they don't want the Jews stealing any more of their land than they already have.

Again, the Hitler Card is expired. It expired the first time the Zionists bombed a refugee camp.

On the other hand, The Zionist Entity™️ slogan in addition to basically all of your tedious, screeching tirades expired after the first dozen times you cut and pasted them.

He's a caricature that's good for a laugh and not much more.

He's a caricature that's good for a laugh and not much more.

I can hardly believe we were drawn into taking him seriously, at first.

Guy, you have no idea what you're talking about. The Land belongs to the Jewish People.

People arguing over who owns the land is like two fleas arguing over who owns the dog they are on. - Crocodile Dundee...

That said, a bunch of bronze age fairy stories doesn't confer ownership.

When two parties to a dispute go to court to settle their difference, the first words the judge utters are, "start from the beginning, and present any evidence you have."

One of the earliest mention of Israel can be found in the 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Mesha Stele, commissioned by the king of Moab (present-day Jordan), where he mentions Israel and a king of Israel, namely, Omri. The Mesha Stele is currently housed at The Louvre in Paris, France.

If you claim that the land belongs to the "Palestinians" then it should be reflected in the archaeological records. Cite one archaeological evidence for the "Palestinians."

The rabid Jew-hater with a conscience.

Here’s a ball. Go play in traffic.

Yawn, sister, the whole, "Why do you hate me' when someone corrects your bad behavior, that's what a Five year old does.

adults take stock of criticism. When the whole world says what the Zionists are doing is wrong, the Zionists need to come up with something better than, "Why do you hate me?"

The Germans never mention him.

I wasn't invoking him. I was evoking him.

Did his Zombie start wandering the land after you did?

Yawn, sister, the whole, "Why do you hate me' when someone corrects your bad behavior, that's what a Five year old does.

adults take stock of criticism. When the whole world says what the Zionists are doing is wrong, the Zionists need to come up with something better than, "Why do you hate me?"

Hello darling.

Back for more?

Hitler didn't kill a single Jew on his own. He had the support of the German nation and most of the Europeans.

Yes, they did.

So after alienating Europe, you guys moved to the middle east and started pissing them off.

One of the earliest mention of Israel can be found in the 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Mesha Stele, commissioned by the king of Moab (present-day Jordan), where he mentions Israel and a king of Israel, namely, Omri. The Mesha Stele is currently housed at The Louvre in Paris, France.

There's a whole lot of problems with this theory. The main one is that the European Ashkenazim Jews are the descendants of the Hebrews, other than Europeans who've adopted their religion.

The other is invoking a book with Giants and Talking Snakes in it as claim to the land.

The thing is, the Hebrews were just one people who lived in that region. The Bible mentions a whole lot of others, and there's a lot more archaeological evidence for them. .

Any evidence(s) yet for the "Palestinians"?

I’m afraid you know nothing of Islamist ideology, or, you simply ignore the little you do know when you ask the ignorant “why do you hate me”, meme.

Islamist ideology holds a special hatred for the Jewish people. You have apparently assigned yourself as the representation of that hate. The silly, tired slogans you endlessly cut and paste from thread to thread are timewasting.

Such an angry, self-hating little boy.

Yes, they did.

So after alienating Europe, you guys moved to the middle east and started pissing them off.

There's a whole lot of problems with this theory. The main one is that the European Ashkenazim Jews are the descendants of the Hebrews, other than Europeans who've adopted their religion.

The other is invoking a book with Giants and Talking Snakes in it as claim to the land.

The thing is, the Hebrews were just one people who lived in that region. The Bible mentions a whole lot of others, and there's a lot more archaeological evidence for them. .

JoeB131 wrote:
"There's a whole lot of problems with this theory. The main one is that the European Ashkenazim Jews are the descendants of the Hebrews, other than Europeans who've adopted their religion.

The thing is, the Hebrews were just one people who lived in that region. The Bible mentions a whole lot of others, and there's a lot more archaeological evidence for them."
= = = = = = = =

Ria_Longhorn replies:

This is logorrhea -- not evidence. Let's try again, shall we?

The 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Tel Dan Stele, commissioned by the king of Damascus, mentions Israel and the House of David. The Tel Dan Stele is housed at the Israel Museum.

Your turn, cite one archaeological evidence for the "Palestinians."
Strike one, btw.

Yes. the fact the Romans renamed the place "Palestine"... from the Philistines, who were the earlier occupants.

Yeah, those darn Jews totally had The Holocaust coming.

History is full of atrocities... most other people don't get Hollywood cranking out a film every year whining about it.

I think the Cambodians got like one film, and it was mostly about how the white guy missed his friend.

Yes. the fact the Romans renamed the place "Palestine"... from the Philistines, who were the earlier occupants.

Ria_Longhorn replies:

If you're saying that the ancient Philistines are the Arabs who today are calling themselves "Palestinians" -- let me disabuse you of that notion:

1 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians are Semites; the ancient Philistines were not.

2 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians practice circumcision; the ancient Philistines did not.

3 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians are monotheistic; the ancient Philistines were polytheistic, whose chief deity was Dagon.

4 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians speak Arabic: the ancient Philistines' language is still being deciphered.

Now, in what way are the ancient Philistines and the Arabs who are now calling themselves "Palestinians" the same people?

Yeah, those darn Jews totally had The Holocaust coming.

History is full of atrocities... most other people don't get Hollywood cranking out a film every year whining about it.

I think the Cambodians got like one film, and it was mostly about how the white guy missed his friend.

If you're saying that the ancient Philistines are the Arabs who today are calling themselves "Palestinians" -- let me disabuse you of that notion:

1 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians are Semites; the ancient Philistines were not.

2 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians practice circumcision; the ancient Philistines did not.

3 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians are monotheistic; the ancient Philistines were polytheistic, whose chief deity was Dagon.

4 - The Arabs who are now calling themselves Palestinians speak Arabic: the ancient Philistines' language is still being deciphered.

Now, in what way are the ancient Philistines and the "Palestinians" the same people?

Now, in what way are the ancient Philistines and the "Palestinians" the same people?

I think you really don't have much of an understanding of migration, do you.

It is believed that the "Philistines" were one of the Sea Peoples who invaded the Eastern Mediterranean during the 13th Century BCE, but they had clearly established themselves for centuries afterwards, and there's a lot more historical evidence for them than the Israelites.

The mish-mash of peoples who lived there when the Arabs took the place from the Byzantines still lived there, they simply converted and learned a new language.

Just like Judeans in Jesus time no longer spoke Hebrew, they spoke Aramaic, and the better educated ones spoke Greek and Latin...

Since your understanding of history is a little cartoonish, I'll illustrate.

I think you really don't have much of an understanding of migration, do you.

It is believed that the "Philistines" were one of the Sea Peoples who invaded the Eastern Mediterranean during the 13th Century BCE, but they had clearly established themselves for centuries afterwards, and there's a lot more historical evidence for them than the Israelites.

The mish-mash of peoples who lived there when the Arabs took the place from the Byzantines still lived there, they simply converted and learned a new language.

Just like Judeans in Jesus time no longer spoke Hebrew, they spoke Aramaic, and the better educated ones spoke Greek and Latin...

Since your understanding of history is a little cartoonish, I'll illustrate.

Almut Nebel's 2001 study, "The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East" found that, '[T]he Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouins represent, to a large extent, early lineages derived from the Neolithic inhabitants of the area and additional lineages from more-recent population movements. The early lineages are part of the common chromosome pool shared with Jews. According to our working model, the more-recent migrations were mostly from the ARABIAN PENINSULA [emphasis mine], as is seen in the Arab-specific Eu 10 chromosomes that include the modal haplotypes observed in Palestinians and Bedouins.'

Almut Nebel's 2001 study, "The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East" found that, '[T]he Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouins represent,

You know what, the Mormons claim that Native Americans and Jews are related based on bizarre interpretations of genetics... I take that about as seriously.

Point is, the Zionists are European. They need to go back to Europe where they came from.

Forum List

Back