Israel deporting thousands of illegal alien Africans!

The thread is what is addressed in the OP.

Can Hossfly find somewhere in his brain the ability to respond to the thread topic?

Can Mrs. Sherri finally take her meds? Hossfly is probably off busy doing something else.
Anyone with brains realizes by now that Mrs. Sherri has no interest in what is happening to Blacks in Muslim countries. If it has nothing to do with the Israelis, her friends can do whatever they wish to. Not only are the Ethiopiean maids abused in Saudi Arabia, but there have been many articles about how abused the maids from the Philippines are.

Saudi sends mutilated corpse of murdered Filipino maid home

Again, we see Hossfly/aka Silly Sally , is simply incapable of discussing the thread topic.

Again we see Mrs. Sherri forget to take her meds that she confuses one poster for another. It seems that Mrs. Sherri is incapable of realizing that this is the Middle East forum, and all she wants to do is hijack this forum to speak about her obsession, i.e., the Jews. I wonder why she is never on the appropriate forum where it would be so apropos for her and her obsession.

The thread is what is addressed in the OP.

Can Hossfly find somewhere in his brain the ability to respond to the thread topic?

Can Mrs. Sherri finally take her meds? Hossfly is probably off busy doing something else.
Anyone with brains realizes by now that Mrs. Sherri has no interest in what is happening to Blacks in Muslim countries. If it has nothing to do with the Israelis, her friends can do whatever they wish to. Not only are the Ethiopiean maids abused in Saudi Arabia, but there have been many articles about how abused the maids from the Philippines are.

Saudi sends mutilated corpse of murdered Filipino maid home

Again, we see Hossfly/aka Silly Sally , is simply incapable of discussing the thread topic.

Again, we see Mrs. Lucifer/aka Mrs. Sherri, wanting to conveniently sidestep the issue of how her friends mistreat their foreign workers in the Middle East (and this is the Middle East forum, isn't it?).

None of that is true and it would really be best for you to devote your time to your own hate issues and stop judging others here.

It is true. You don't give a S**T about " YOUR BRETHEREN" LOL being killed, enslaved, beheaded, are anything else you Hypocrite.

People who believe Israel has the Right to exist are " traitors" to America yet you condemn others that " judge?" lol :lol: If anyone spews Hate, Bigotry, intolerance, Double Standards, and Racism it's you, My dear. Ask " jesus". He will tell you to look inside yourself and ask yourself how you got this way :lol::lol: :lol:

" Pray" :lol: for the answer :eusa_pray:

I have no Brethren, that is a Zionist hate word, you can keep it to store all your hate in it.

I am a follower of Christ who gives me commands to love, to love God and to love my neighbor as myself. And He gives me a new command, love one another as I have loved you. There is no command to single out "my Brethren" to love above all others, it is simply not there. There are no Chosen People I am called to defend, no matter hiw many babies they kill, or love above others.

That Brethren word is a word straight from Satan to your mouth, now you have a choice, do you keep all that hate in you or do you try to purge yourself of it. I hope someday you find a way to make that second choice.

I know YOU have no " Bretheren"; You are a traitor to everyone including your " own" That word is not a " Zionist Hate Word" you Racist, Bigoted Jew Hater

2. brethren

My Brother, buddy, comrade, pal ,fellow, associate,
sidekick,blood brother,companion,

verbal expression mostly use by people from the Caribbean but originate as far as King James Bible

Let me make the introduce you to my brethren, we know each other for about 5 years now ever since college and i trust him with my life.

This is what it means. Nothing to do with the Jooooooos; You Bigot.

You are a Follower of " christ?" :lol: I guess it was his fault that you are Racist, Bigoted, Anti Semetic, and Hypocritical.HAVE TO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ! Does " jesus" know that you feel that anyone who believes Israel has the Right to exist is a " traitor" to the United States ?

There are no Chosen People I am called to defend, no matter hiw many babies they kill, or love above others.

REALLY????????? TELLL US, FRAU SHERI; YOU HYPOCRITE WHY YOU DEFEND THOSE WHO KILL, ENSLAVE, BEHEAD CHRISTIANS , BURN DOWN THEIR VILLAGES, ETC. ETC. THEN !!!!

Because you are a liar . You were born in Hate and will die in Hate. You know all about Satan. That is where you will end up; That is where you belong :eusa_pray:

Home | Church of the Brethren

Somebody should tell them they are JEWISH and full of Hate. The "jesus freak" who doesn't judge anybody says so ! :cuckoo:

Refugees have rights under international law that are being violated.
No country has to accept habitual criminals whose native country exports them for the purpose of burdening somebody else with people they want to get rid of rather than spending thousands a year constantly supervising, feeding and housing them for the rest of their cheating lives.

Even the thought of that is idiotic.

It is true. You don't give a S**T about " YOUR BRETHEREN" LOL being killed, enslaved, beheaded, are anything else you Hypocrite.

People who believe Israel has the Right to exist are " traitors" to America yet you condemn others that " judge?" lol :lol: If anyone spews Hate, Bigotry, intolerance, Double Standards, and Racism it's you, My dear. Ask " jesus". He will tell you to look inside yourself and ask yourself how you got this way :lol::lol: :lol:

I have no Brethren, that is a Zionist hate word, you can keep it to store all your hate in it.

I am a follower of Christ who gives me commands to love, to love God and to love my neighbor as myself. And He gives me a new command, love one another as I have loved you. There is no command to single out "my Brethren" to love above all others, it is simply not there. There are no Chosen People I am called to defend, no matter hiw many babies they kill, or love above others.

That Brethren word is a word straight from Satan to your mouth, now you have a choice, do you keep all that hate in you or do you try to purge yourself of it. I hope someday you find a way to make that second choice.

I know YOU have no " Bretheren"; You are a traitor to everyone including your " own" That word is not a " Zionist Hate Word" you Racist, Bigoted Jew Hater

2. brethren

verbal expression mostly use by people from the Caribbean but originate as far as King James Bible

Let me make the introduce you to my brethren, we know each other for about 5 years now ever since college and i trust him with my life.

You are a Follower of " christ?" :lol: I guess it was his fault that you are Racist, Bigoted, Anti Semetic, and Hypocritical.HAVE TO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ! Does " jesus" know that you feel that anyone who believes Israel has the Right to exist is a " traitor" to the United States ?

There are no Chosen People I am called to defend, no matter hiw many babies they kill, or love above others.

REALLY????????? TELLL US, FRAU SHERI; YOU HYPOCRITE WHY YOU DEFEND THOSE WHO KILL, ENSLAVE, BEHEAD CHRISTIANS , BURN DOWN THEIR VILLAGES, ETC. ETC. THEN !!!!

Because you are a liar . You were born in Hate and will die in Hate. You know all about Satan. That is where you will end up; That is where you belong :eusa_pray:

Somebody should tell them they are JEWISH and full of Hate. The "jesus freak" who doesn't judge anybody says so ! :cuckoo:

Well said buddy. The 'woman' is batshit crazy, I think everyone knows that by now ! Even the other pro - Palestinians posters are starting to see it.

Convention relating to the Status of Refugees. Geneva, 28 July 1951. Entry into force: 22 April 1954, in accordance with article 43. Registration:22 April 1954, No. 2545. Status:Signatories : 19. Parties : 145

Israel*1 Aug 1951**1 Oct 1954*

The first date in 1951 is when Israel became a Signatory to this international treaty.

The second date in 1954 is the date of Ratification.

UNTC
Nobody is required to accept a bevy of hardened criminals across their borders from governments too cheap to take care of their own. Go after the government that kicked the refugees out, not the one that took them in not knowing the MO of the country ridding itself of the cost of incarcerating hardened criminals.

Israel To Deport African Migrants

November 25, 2013 by pmnews (Nigeria)

The Israeli cabinet has approved measures aimed at deporting thousands of Africans who illegally entered the country and who are perceived by it as a threat to its Jewish character.

A statement from the prime minister’s office said that beyond the measures, which include a crackdown on employers and financial incentives for home-bound Africans, the interior ministry has drafted a bill that would enable it to detain illegal migrants for one year without trial.

According to the statement, a “closed facility” will serve as detention centre for migrants who manage to enter the Jewish state, which has nearly finished the construction of a fence along its southern border, as well as for those already in Israel “who disturb public order.”

“The new decisions include combined actions designed to encourage illegal migrants to leave Israel and return to their countries of origin, increase personal security for residents of Israel and reduce the presence of migrants in city centres,” the premier’s office said.
According to the plan, law enforcement teams dealing with African migrants will be increased by 550 new officers who will enforce laws prohibiting their employment.

In addition, grants to “illegal migrants who leave Israel” will increase from $1,500 to $3,500, the statement read.

“The steps that we unanimously approved today are proportionate and necessary for maintaining the Jewish and democratic character of the state,” he said.

Human rights groups say that the majority of the African migrants in Israel cannot be deported because of threats to their lives in their homelands of Sudan and Eritrea.

In 2012, Israel launched a crackdown on what it said were 60,000 illegal immigrants from Africa, rounding up and deporting 3,920 by the end of the year, and building a high-tech fence along the border with Egypt.

Israel To Deport African Migrants | P.M. NEWS Nigeria

========================================

OK, so what's the down-side? Israel did not admit these people willingly, for the most part. They crossed the border with Egypt illegally. They're lucky they're just getting deported. And they're being sent to Uganda, I believe, which is not their country-of-origin, so the fabricated afterthought bullshit about asylum status can be conveniently set aside. It's not the Israelis problem, and they're entitled to deport these people, so long as they're not being sent directly back to a country which some of the more imaginative bullshitters may claim was persecuting them or likely to kill them once they get off the plane. No wrongdoing visible here.

Last edited:

2. brethren

What Zionist Nonsense all that was!

This thread is not about your hate of me or the judgment you pass on me.

The thread is addressing Israels racist and unlawful acts against African residents of Israel.

Noone has to choose to defend and support racism of Nations, not our own nation or other nations.

And I do realize migrant workers and refugees are badly treated by nations other than Israel too, but this thread is addressing Israel and her treatment of these African residents of Israel.

No country has to accept habitual criminals whose native country exports them for the purpose of burdening somebody else with people they want to get rid of rather than spending thousands a year constantly supervising, feeding and housing them for the rest of their cheating lives.

And where is your proof your characterization of these African residents of Israel is an accurate one?

And where is your proof your characterization of these African residents of Israel is an accurate one?
Ask Europe

Israel To Deport African Migrants

November 25, 2013 by pmnews (Nigeria)

The Israeli cabinet has approved measures aimed at deporting thousands of Africans who illegally entered the country and who are perceived by it as a threat to its Jewish character.

A statement from the prime minister’s office said that beyond the measures, which include a crackdown on employers and financial incentives for home-bound Africans, the interior ministry has drafted a bill that would enable it to detain illegal migrants for one year without trial.

According to the statement, a “closed facility” will serve as detention centre for migrants who manage to enter the Jewish state, which has nearly finished the construction of a fence along its southern border, as well as for those already in Israel “who disturb public order.”

“The new decisions include combined actions designed to encourage illegal migrants to leave Israel and return to their countries of origin, increase personal security for residents of Israel and reduce the presence of migrants in city centres,” the premier’s office said.
According to the plan, law enforcement teams dealing with African migrants will be increased by 550 new officers who will enforce laws prohibiting their employment.

In addition, grants to “illegal migrants who leave Israel” will increase from $1,500 to $3,500, the statement read.

“The steps that we unanimously approved today are proportionate and necessary for maintaining the Jewish and democratic character of the state,” he said.

Human rights groups say that the majority of the African migrants in Israel cannot be deported because of threats to their lives in their homelands of Sudan and Eritrea.

In 2012, Israel launched a crackdown on what it said were 60,000 illegal immigrants from Africa, rounding up and deporting 3,920 by the end of the year, and building a high-tech fence along the border with Egypt.

Israel To Deport African Migrants | P.M. NEWS Nigeria

========================================

OK, so what's the down-side? Israel did not admit these people willingly, for the most part. They crossed the border with Egypt illegally. They're lucky they're just getting deported. And they're being sent to Uganda, I believe, which is not their country-of-origin, so the fabricated afterthought bullshit about asylum status can be conveniently set aside. It's not the Israelis problem, and they're entitled to deport these people, so long as they're not being sent directly back to a country which some of the more imaginative bullshitters may claim was persecuting them or likely to kill them once they get off the plane. No wrongdoing visible here.

According to your own article, most of these African refugees cannot lawfully be deported back to their nations because they face threats to their lives in Sudan and Eritrea.

Where is the provision in international conventions that allows them to be deported against their will to another African country?

And, one more point, nothing in that article states a plan to deport the Africans to Uganda.

Last edited:

Ask Europe

What a dumb thing to say.

Europe cannot speak.

Sherri wants Israel to fall, that why she wants the Africans to stay

Refugees and Asylum-Seekers

"Since 2005, thousands of refugees and asylum-seekers – many fleeing conflicts in Africa – have crossed into Israel through its border with Egypt. As one of the initiators of, and a signatory to the United Nations Refugees Convention (1951), Israel is bound by law to provide refuge for individuals fleeing countries deemed unsafe. Moreover, according to the principles outlined in the Convention, Israel cannot send asylum-seekers back to any country where their lives would be endangered."

Israel does owe legal obligations to refugees fleeing from unsafe conditions in their native countries. They have obligations under intl treaties, as the above illustrates.

"ACRI ardently advocates for the fair treatment of asylum-seekers and refugees. In particular, ACRI actively protests the deportation or incarceration of asylum seekers and refugees, including children, from countries recognized as unsafe; this abhorrent practice is made legal by the Prevention Against Infiltration Law, one of many laws that undermines international law and strips this population of basic human rights."

This Israeli organization points out Israel has passed laws inconsistent with their obligations under intl law that deprives refugees of basic human rights.

Refugees And Asylum-Seekers | Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI)

Forum List

Back