Israel deporting thousands of illegal alien Africans!

Refugees and Asylum-Seekers

"Since 2005, thousands of refugees and asylum-seekers – many fleeing conflicts in Africa – have crossed into Israel through its border with Egypt. As one of the initiators of, and a signatory to the United Nations Refugees Convention (1951), Israel is bound by law to provide refuge for individuals fleeing countries deemed unsafe. Moreover, according to the principles outlined in the Convention, Israel cannot send asylum-seekers back to any country where their lives would be endangered."

Israel does owe legal obligations to refugees fleeing from unsafe conditions in their native countries. They have obligations under intl treaties, as the above illustrates.

"ACRI ardently advocates for the fair treatment of asylum-seekers and refugees. In particular, ACRI actively protests the deportation or incarceration of asylum seekers and refugees, including children, from countries recognized as unsafe; this abhorrent practice is made legal by the Prevention Against Infiltration Law, one of many laws that undermines international law and strips this population of basic human rights."

This Israeli organization points out Israel has passed laws inconsistent with their obligations under intl law that deprives refugees of basic human rights.

Refugees And Asylum-Seekers | Association for Civil Rights in Israel (ACRI)

Since many of these illegals are Muslim, why are they not wishing to go to Muslim countries if they want to get away from their own country? Why not Morocco or Tunisia? Why is their destination Israel? Nobody is stopping Mrs. Sherri from taking in a family or two. She can organize her church ladies to take up a collection for these people to get their own apartment and furniture, and Mrs. Sherri can teach them the ropes of living in America. After all, this has gone on in many places in America where people were helped to settle here, such as the Vietnamese and the Russians.

I wonder why Mrs. Sherri doesn't worry about the lack of basic human rights in Muslim countries. I would think one of the basic human rights is to allow a person to live and not be killed because of which religion they follow.

"...According to your own article, most of these African refugees cannot lawfully be deported back to their nations because they face threats to their lives in Sudan and Eritrea..."
Has any Sudanese or Eritrean who claims their lives are at-risk, and whose claim has been ascertained to be likely or probably accurate, been deported back to those countries yet? Are such persons scheduled to be deported as part of this broader expulsion?

"...Where is the provision in international conventions that allows them to be deported against their will to another African country?..."

"...Governments establish status determination procedures to decide a person's legal standing and rights in accordance with their own legal systems...."

"...People who have been determined, under a fair procedure, not to be in need of international protection are in a situation similar to that of illegal aliens, and may be deported. However, UNHCR does urge that protection be granted to people who come from countries devastated by armed conflicts or generalized violence. The agency also advocates that rejected asylum-seekers be granted the right to an appeal before being deported..."

"...Nations at times offer 'temporary protection' when they face a sudden mass influx of people, as happened during the conflicts in the former Yugoslavia in the early 1990s, and later in Kosovo, when their regular asylum systems would be overwhelmed. In such circumstances people can be speedily admitted to safe countries, but without any guarantee of permanent asylum..."

"...Voluntary repatriation is the preferred long-term solution for the majority of refugees. However, because of an ongoing threat of persecution or other reasons, some refugees cannot repatriate and are unable to live permanently in their country of asylum. In those circumstances, resettlement in a third country may be the only feasible option..."

Source: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees; on the protection of refugees and asylum seekers...
tongue_smile.gif

UNHCR -*Protecting Refugees - Q&A

"...And, one more point, nothing in that article states a plan to deport the Africans to Uganda."
The reference to Uganda was an '...I believe...' insertion that did not originate from the article; rather, it stems from a number of Reuters, BBC and other reports at the end of August 2013, talking about this upcoming round of deportations, and mentioning that the Israelis had struck a deal with Uganda to take them in.

Had you read more than one or two biased articles on the subject in pursuit of another propaganda spamming opportunity, you would have known this, and not bothered to serve-up such a narrow and easily counterpointed challenge.

Israel said planning to deport African migrants to Uganda | Reuters

I have also seen articles since that time denying that Israel struck such a deal with Uganda.

Last edited:
I have no Brethren, that is a Zionist hate word, you can keep it to store all your hate in it.

I am a follower of Christ who gives me commands to love, to love God and to love my neighbor as myself. And He gives me a new command, love one another as I have loved you. There is no command to single out "my Brethren" to love above all others, it is simply not there. There are no Chosen People I am called to defend, no matter hiw many babies they kill, or love above others.

That Brethren word is a word straight from Satan to your mouth, now you have a choice, do you keep all that hate in you or do you try to purge yourself of it. I hope someday you find a way to make that second choice.

I know YOU have no " Bretheren"; You are a traitor to everyone including your " own" That word is not a " Zionist Hate Word" you Racist, Bigoted Jew Hater

2. brethren

My Brother, buddy, comrade, pal ,fellow, associate,
sidekick,blood brother,companion,

verbal expression mostly use by people from the Caribbean but originate as far as King James Bible

Let me make the introduce you to my brethren, we know each other for about 5 years now ever since college and i trust him with my life.

This is what it means. Nothing to do with the Jooooooos; You Bigot.

You are a Follower of " christ?" :lol: I guess it was his fault that you are Racist, Bigoted, Anti Semetic, and Hypocritical.HAVE TO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ! Does " jesus" know that you feel that anyone who believes Israel has the Right to exist is a " traitor" to the United States ?

There are no Chosen People I am called to defend, no matter hiw many babies they kill, or love above others.

REALLY????????? TELLL US, FRAU SHERI; YOU HYPOCRITE WHY YOU DEFEND THOSE WHO KILL, ENSLAVE, BEHEAD CHRISTIANS , BURN DOWN THEIR VILLAGES, ETC. ETC. THEN !!!!

Because you are a liar . You were born in Hate and will die in Hate. You know all about Satan. That is where you will end up; That is where you belong :eusa_pray:

Home | Church of the Brethren

Somebody should tell them they are JEWISH and full of Hate. The "jesus freak" who doesn't judge anybody says so ! :cuckoo:

What Zionist Nonsense all that was!

This thread is not about your hate of me or the judgment you pass on me.

The thread is addressing Israels racist and unlawful acts against African residents of Israel.

Noone has to choose to defend and support racism of Nations, not our own nation or other nations.

And I do realize migrant workers and refugees are badly treated by nations other than Israel too, but this thread is addressing Israel and her treatment of these African residents of Israel.

The thread does introduce your Jew Hating lies and Hypocrisy calling the word " Bretheren a " Zionist Hate Word " from Satan . Israel is NOT obligated to accept Illegal immigrants . Regarding other threads about Muslim Racism towards Christians you ignore them . Threads that prove Muslims are killing Christians are ignored by you. Your hate, bigotry, Hypocrisy and Anti Semitism are always the topic when it's displayed which is constant

I know YOU have no " Bretheren"; You are a traitor to everyone including your " own" That word is not a " Zionist Hate Word" you Racist, Bigoted Jew Hater

2. brethren

My Brother, buddy, comrade, pal ,fellow, associate,
sidekick,blood brother,companion,

verbal expression mostly use by people from the Caribbean but originate as far as King James Bible

Let me make the introduce you to my brethren, we know each other for about 5 years now ever since college and i trust him with my life.

This is what it means. Nothing to do with the Jooooooos; You Bigot.

You are a Follower of " christ?" :lol: I guess it was his fault that you are Racist, Bigoted, Anti Semetic, and Hypocritical.HAVE TO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ! Does " jesus" know that you feel that anyone who believes Israel has the Right to exist is a " traitor" to the United States ?

There are no Chosen People I am called to defend, no matter hiw many babies they kill, or love above others.

REALLY????????? TELLL US, FRAU SHERI; YOU HYPOCRITE WHY YOU DEFEND THOSE WHO KILL, ENSLAVE, BEHEAD CHRISTIANS , BURN DOWN THEIR VILLAGES, ETC. ETC. THEN !!!!

Because you are a liar . You were born in Hate and will die in Hate. You know all about Satan. That is where you will end up; That is where you belong :eusa_pray:

Home | Church of the Brethren

Somebody should tell them they are JEWISH and full of Hate. The "jesus freak" who doesn't judge anybody says so ! :cuckoo:

What Zionist Nonsense all that was!

This thread is not about your hate of me or the judgment you pass on me.

The thread is addressing Israels racist and unlawful acts against African residents of Israel.

Noone has to choose to defend and support racism of Nations, not our own nation or other nations.

And I do realize migrant workers and refugees are badly treated by nations other than Israel too, but this thread is addressing Israel and her treatment of these African residents of Israel.

The thread does introduce your Jew Hating lies and Hypocrisy calling the word " Bretheren a " Zionist Hate Word " from Satan . Israel is NOT obligated to accept Illegal immigrants . Regarding other threads about Muslim Racism towards Christians you ignore them . Threads that prove Muslims are killing Christians are ignored by you. Your hate, bigotry, Hypocrisy and Anti Semitism are always the topic when it's displayed which is constant

The issue is Israels racism and violations of international law in her treatment of Africans there.

MOST are refugees entitled to asylum under principles of international law.

Your choosing to call me names and refuse to confront the issue simply shows us who you are, it says nothing about me.

And those names you call me are you projecting all you are onto me.

Do yourself a favor, confront all that Hate bottled up inside of you and stop projecting it onto other posters.

"...According to your own article, most of these African refugees cannot lawfully be deported back to their nations because they face threats to their lives in Sudan and Eritrea..."
Has any Sudanese or Eritrean who claims their lives are at-risk, and whose claim has been ascertained to be likely or probably accurate, been deported back to those countries yet? Are such persons scheduled to be deported as part of this broader expulsion?

"...Where is the provision in international conventions that allows them to be deported against their will to another African country?..."

"...Governments establish status determination procedures to decide a person's legal standing and rights in accordance with their own legal systems...."

"...People who have been determined, under a fair procedure, not to be in need of international protection are in a situation similar to that of illegal aliens, and may be deported. However, UNHCR does urge that protection be granted to people who come from countries devastated by armed conflicts or generalized violence. The agency also advocates that rejected asylum-seekers be granted the right to an appeal before being deported..."

"...Nations at times offer 'temporary protection' when they face a sudden mass influx of people, as happened during the conflicts in the former Yugoslavia in the early 1990s, and later in Kosovo, when their regular asylum systems would be overwhelmed. In such circumstances people can be speedily admitted to safe countries, but without any guarantee of permanent asylum..."

"...Voluntary repatriation is the preferred long-term solution for the majority of refugees. However, because of an ongoing threat of persecution or other reasons, some refugees cannot repatriate and are unable to live permanently in their country of asylum. In those circumstances, resettlement in a third country may be the only feasible option..."

Source: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees; on the protection of refugees and asylum seekers...
tongue_smile.gif

UNHCR -*Protecting Refugees - Q&A

"...And, one more point, nothing in that article states a plan to deport the Africans to Uganda."
The reference to Uganda was an '...I believe...' insertion that did not originate from the article; rather, it stems from a number of Reuters, BBC and other reports at the end of August 2013, talking about this upcoming round of deportations, and mentioning that the Israelis had struck a deal with Uganda to take them in.

Had you read more than one or two biased articles on the subject in pursuit of another propaganda spamming opportunity, you would have known this, and not bothered to serve-up such a narrow and easily counterpointed challenge.

Israel said planning to deport African migrants to Uganda | Reuters

I have also seen articles since that time denying that Israel struck such a deal with Uganda.

The articles I have read and addressed are from Israelis and Israeli human rights groups addressing Israels violations of international law and failure to give refugees due process in proceedings .

Learn to read English.

"...The articles I have read and addressed are from Israelis and Israeli human rights groups addressing Israels violations of international law and failure to give refugees due process in proceedings. Learn to read English."
Learn to comprehend English, and then learn to respond in-context to the subtopic being discussed (the destination for those deportees) rather than re-hashing your questionable assertions about violations of law.

You challenged my 'belief' that Uganda was the destination for these deportations; relying solely upon the content of the single article that I'd posted, as the basis for your challenge.

I replied that if you had read anything sufficiently beyond the biased accounts designed solely to support your propagandizing (had you read broadly enough to encompass multiple facets of the proposed deportations beyond your myopic sampling deck) then you would have encountered references to Uganda in that broader spectrum, and would not have so foolishly challenged Uganda as a possible destination.

Your silly, easily-countered challenge re: Uganda is prima facie evidence that you had NOT read sufficiently on the subject before spewing-forth another hate-motivated tirade against Israel.

Finally, when called on it, you come back at me with some silly-ass oblique attempt at deflection, saying that your reading came from Israeli sources accusing their government of law violations.

THAT WAS NOT THE FRIGGING POINT.

The POINT was that you had OBVIOUSLY not read BROADLY ENOUGH to encounter references to Uganda on your own.

The POINT was that you suffered from a case of blinkered TUNNEL VISION that only sees the Propaganda Fuel that you WANT to see - as usual - rather than reading broadly enough to have encountered references to Uganda in that broader spectrum.

Your admission that your reading had been limited to Israeli sources dedicated to highlighting possible law-violations and lack-of-due-process (as the basis for more propagandizing) had the effect of confirming my assertion that you had not read sufficiently broadly to encounter those very widely-published references to Uganda as a possible destination for those deportees. Thank you for the confession re: myopic research.

You only see what you want to see, in the service of your pro-Muslim, anti-Israeli propaganda agenda.

As is plainly evident to any sane, rational observer of your posting patterns and content.

This is just one more example of your one-trick-pony Palestine Propaganda Ministry efforts.

Epic Fail, in the diversity and depth of your research.

Epic Fail, in your interpretation.

Epic Fail, in your defense of your assertion of that international law makes no provision for the deportation of such aliens, per the guidelines set forth by the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

Epic Fail, in your defense of your challenge regarding Uganda, once effectively countered.

Epic Fail, in comprehending the need to read more broadly than simply what is necessary to spew propaganda.

Epic Fail, in defending your other Epic Fails in this context.

Not exactly a shining moment for our little Goebbels Groupie...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
Hey Kondor, why do you even take her, I mean 'it' seriously ? She just repeats the same bullshit over and over and over and when challenged, she responds with "What Zionist bullshit!" lol.

It's impossible to have a normal debate with her ,she's just too full of hate..

I, however, admire your ability to act sane when debating' with the evil Nazi witch, known as Sherri Munnerlyn

Hey Kondor, why do you even take her, I mean 'it' seriously ? She just repeats the same bullshit over and over and over and when challenged, she responds with "What Zionist bullshit!" lol.

I, however, admire your ability to act sane when debating' with the evil Nazi witch, known as Sherri Munnerlyn

The "Sherri Munnerlyn" account is manned by 2-3 Middle Eastern men 24/7 around the clock, our legs are getting pulled.

The "Sherri Munnerlyn" account is manned by 2-3 Middle Eastern men 24/7 around the clock, our legs are getting pulled.

Yup. So true. It's a troll account

"...The articles I have read and addressed are from Israelis and Israeli human rights groups addressing Israels violations of international law and failure to give refugees due process in proceedings. Learn to read English."
Learn to comprehend English, and then learn to respond in-context to the subtopic being discussed (the destination for those deportees) rather than re-hashing your questionable assertions about violations of law.

You challenged my 'belief' that Uganda was the destination for these deportations; relying solely upon the content of the single article that I'd posted, as the basis for your challenge.

I replied that if you had read anything sufficiently beyond the biased accounts designed solely to support your propagandizing (had you read broadly enough to encompass multiple facets of the proposed deportations beyond your myopic sampling deck) then you would have encountered references to Uganda in that broader spectrum, and would not have so foolishly challenged Uganda as a possible destination.

Your silly, easily-countered challenge re: Uganda is prima facie evidence that you had NOT read sufficiently on the subject before spewing-forth another hate-motivated tirade against Israel.

Finally, when called on it, you come back at me with some silly-ass oblique attempt at deflection, saying that your reading came from Israeli sources accusing their government of law violations.

THAT WAS NOT THE FRIGGING POINT.

The POINT was that you had OBVIOUSLY not read BROADLY ENOUGH to encounter references to Uganda on your own.

The POINT was that you suffered from a case of blinkered TUNNEL VISION that only sees the Propaganda Fuel that you WANT to see - as usual - rather than reading broadly enough to have encountered references to Uganda in that broader spectrum.

Your admission that your reading had been limited to Israeli sources dedicated to highlighting possible law-violations and lack-of-due-process (as the basis for more propagandizing) had the effect of confirming my assertion that you had not read sufficiently broadly to encounter those very widely-published references to Uganda as a possible destination for those deportees. Thank you for the confession re: myopic research.

You only see what you want to see, in the service of your pro-Muslim, anti-Israeli propaganda agenda.

As is plainly evident to any sane, rational observer of your posting patterns and content.

This is just one more example of your one-trick-pony Palestine Propaganda Ministry efforts.

Epic Fail, in the diversity and depth of your research.

Epic Fail, in your interpretation.

Epic Fail, in your defense of your assertion of that international law makes no provision for the deportation of such aliens, per the guidelines set forth by the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

Epic Fail, in your defense of your challenge regarding Uganda, once effectively countered.

Epic Fail, in comprehending the need to read more broadly than simply what is necessary to spew propaganda.

Epic Fail, in defending your other Epic Fails in this context.

Not exactly a shining moment for our little Goebbels Groupie...
tongue_smile.gif

Kondor3 just lit the Sperm Smuggler on fire. :clap2:

Frau Sherri has turned her back on her precious Palestinians, she now wants Israel to absorb all the refugees from Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, the Congo, Darfur, and Nigeria and become a Black African country. She has thrown her Palestinians under the boss.

Israel has a plan. Absorbing immigrants who are not Jews are not part of that plan. Granted there are some Jewish blacks, and I'm sure they would be welcome. But their plan is to be the homeland of the Jews. This does not fit their plan. End of story.

You should applaude Israel for sending the Africans back Sherri, if Israel just took in all the refugees from Africa, Israel would become a Black African country, and there would be even less for your precious Palestians. Just thank Israel, be grateful and shut the fuck up.

When did you become a traitor to your race?

That is what Zionism does to all who embrace it.

It turns every Zionist into a racist.

are you joking????

HG, unlike you....knows what ILLEGAL ALIEN means

And he clearly understands why limitations are placed on immigration. Any country that tries to take in the world will soon be unable to feed herself.

Frau Sherri has turned her back on her precious Palestinians, she now wants Israel to absorb all the refugees from Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, the Congo, Darfur, and Nigeria and become a Black African country. She has thrown her Palestinians under the boss.

Israel has a plan. Absorbing immigrants who are not Jews are not part of that plan. Granted there are some Jewish blacks, and I'm sure they would be welcome. But their plan is to be the homeland of the Jews. This does not fit their plan. End of story.

Israel has taken in alot of African refugees regardless of religion, alot of them are running from genocide and the Jews can relate to that however, Israel is a small country and they cannot accomodate millions of illegal residents like we do in the States.

Israel has taken in alot of African refugees regardless of religion, alot of them are running from genocide and the Jews can relate to that however, Israel is a small country and they cannot accomodate millions of illegal residents like we do in the States.

And they should not have to given the number of middle eastern countries there are, some of them VERY wealthy, who could take them in. I'm thinking UAE. Abu Dahbi is the wealthiest city in the world, I believe.

Forum List

Back