Israel Damages Gaza Kindergarten In Airstrike

Statement like these are what any sane Israeli wishes.

Hamas is responsible for terrorizing my city, my house, my friends and family.

I want them gone.

Sue me.
Well, Israel is responsible for a helluva lot more terrorism than Hamas. And until you own up to that fact, shits' gonna keep happening. Lobbying rockets is not the same as a game of horseshoe's. They don't do it because they like it; they do it because of the occupation.

You need to clean up your own home, before you start criticizing other peoples houses.

"They don't do it because they like it"

I beg the differ. They have proved otherwise so far. and that's an understatement.

I can say that Israel doesn't attack Gaza because we like it.

But you'll probably think i'm lying, so....

bottom line is, every time Gaza is being attacked, there are deep results, sautherners get hurt. That created a "think 100 times before" attacking Gaza situation. In my book, that should not happen.

If, God forbid, San diego was under rockets attack from Mexico, you people would not have left one building standing.

But when Israel is going out against it, it's suddenly shocking and horrifying.

That's definision of hypocricy, in case you've missed.

And once I have said, I believe it was said to Mr. Tinmore, That as far as i, as a normal civilian, who's not armed, who has a family, who never killed anyone, as far as I care, rockets are falling on my house.

Do you think that while you're sitting in a bomb shelter, you really take to mind a simple question as "why"? Look, honestly, I think that you and all people who have never been in a war situatioin and pretend to know what it's like, it's rude, to be VERY modest. While you sit an a bomb shelter, hearing what they are doing to you, your people and your family, you don't start to think WHY. All you know is that you're scared and that you want it to stop. That is the truth for anyone who has not being a keyboard hero, telling others that what they do is wrong.

I know that the Palestinian child somewhere, has a Palestinian mother, and that they must be afraid just like me and my nieces and parents. I can see that. I can relate.

I have no power to change. I have no will to scream it out, because I know people don't really listen anymore, and that's an understatement as well.

If I could go anytime soon to the WesternWall, and ask God for something, I wouldn't have asked him to stop the rockets. I believe God does it for a reason, I don't pretend to guess it. I would have asked for something more important, but smaller. I would have asked him to make people be more understanding to us, southerners. Not to tell us our problems are smaller. not to tell us to be more toleranted, not to ask us to ignore. Not to tell us we don't matter.

I believe that what I'll ask. Maybe God will listen. i hope.

Didn't you say recently that Israel WASN'T a war zone?

I am sometimes wondering, in what way should I adress you in order for you to understand the tiny tiny things.

I'll let you know when I figure this out.:eusa_whistle:

While you are at it, explain why you are living inside Palestine's international borders.

"You" personally or "you" as a nation?

And you have said Palestine has no borders?

I want them gone.

Sue me.
Well, Israel is responsible for a helluva lot more terrorism than Hamas. And until you own up to that fact, shits' gonna keep happening. Lobbying rockets is not the same as a game of horseshoe's. They don't do it because they like it; they do it because of the occupation.

You need to clean up your own home, before you start criticizing other peoples houses.

Israeli's choose to live in The occupied Territory's, Palestinians have no choice to live anywhere else

The Negev is not an occupied territory. What blame do we hold for the settlers actions?

You are free to move, Gazans are not, Oh and next time "you're sitting in a bomb shelter" remember the Gazans have no bomb shelters

You are free to move, Gazans are not, Oh and next time "you're sitting in a bomb shelter" remember the Gazans have no bomb shelters

Because the Hamas doesn't build ones for them. wonder where all the money goes?:eusa_whistle:

And not, I am not free to leave, i have said that before. And I have no reason to leave.

Because the Hamas doesn't build ones for them. wonder where all the money goes?:eusa_whistle:

And not, I am not free to leave, i have said that before. And I have no reason to leave.
Your Government does not allow cement into Gaza
But You are free to leave any time you chose, you will not be turned back by any checkpoint, as would any Gazan that tries to leave

But You are free to leave any time you chose, you will not be turned back by any checkpoint, as would any Gazan that tries to leave

It is their own doing, not mine.

And I am not with the ability of leaving, either.

I am sometimes wondering, in what way should I adress you in order for you to understand the tiny tiny things.

I'll let you know when I figure this out.:eusa_whistle:

While you are at it, explain why you are living inside Palestine's international borders.

No, I have not. Palestine has borders with Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt.

The "aspects stopping" you, and your fear of rockets exit only in your own mind

remember kids:

Jewish civilians in Israel = victims whose blood echo the validity of maintaining a racist status quo

Non-Jewish civilians in Palestine = collateral damage and no big deal who, you know, were probably going to be terrorists anyway.

The More You Know..

... the more you seem to think you know.

Im not a monster here but why is everyone acting like collateral damage and the deaths of children have never happened in a war before? Yeah its a terrible accident but thats all it was an accident its ot like they said hey theres a kindergarden full of Muslim pigs lets bomb them to hell.
Yeah, but when they have a track record of targeting civilian infrastructure, it's obvious that these things are not accidents, they're intentional.

Obvious to you but then you're a raving moron.

I want them gone.

Sue me.

Arab rejectionism and violence toward Israel's Jews predates the "occupation" by decades but while you are right about the rockets not being like a game of horseshoes, you are wrong about what Israel's "peaceful" Arab neighbors consider to be fun.
What is most impressive about you is your ignorance of the region and its people.
Carry on.

Gazans share a border with Egypt and West Bankers share one with Jordan. They are free to leave anytime they choose ... they just can't enter Israel without permission. You denigrate Israel for protecting her borders just as any country would do because you are a mindless, hateful idiot (and I'm being diplomatic).
Carry on.

Arab rejectionism and violence toward Israel's Jews predates the "occupation" by decades...
Which stems from the fact that a million indigenous arabs were driven from their homes by migrating jews using jewish terrorist groups like Irgun. You don't move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there. And you don't move into an area propagating racist and apartheid policies against a portion of the residents there.

What is most impressive about you is your ignorance of the region and its people.
Carry on.
Since you routinely ignore what I just stated above, it looks like you need to walk your own talk.

Arab rejectionism and violence toward Israel's Jews predates the "occupation" by decades...
Which stems from the fact that a million indigenous arabs were driven from their homes by migrating jews using jewish terrorist groups like Irgun. You don't move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there. And you don't move into an area propagating racist and apartheid policies against a portion of the residents there.

Carry on.
Since you routinely ignore what I just stated above, it looks like you need to walk your own talk.

In fact, I regularly ignore or denigrate camel crap. Do you have any facts or just your hateful, mindless opinions?

In fact, I regularly ignore or denigrate camel crap. Do you have any facts or just your hateful, mindless opinions?
You gotta a lotta nerve accusing me of "hateful, mindless opinions" after saying shit like "ignoring camel crap".

I don't like hypocrites, you little dishrag whore!

And yes, I do have evidence. And it's not from camels, either.

First off, it's interesting to note that zionists were practicing racial discrimination back in 1929...
A strict policy of what in today's terms would be described as racial discrimination was maintained by the Zionist Organization in this rapid advance towards the "national home". Only Jewish labour could service Jewish farms and settlements. The eventual outcome of this trend was a major outbreak of violence with unprecedented loss of life in 1929, which was investigated by the Shaw Commission.
And zionists knew the affects of their policies on the "existing population".

the employment policies of the Zionist agencies quoting some of their provisions:

"The effect of the Jewish colonization in Palestine on the existing population is very intimately affected by the conditions on which the various Jewish bodies hold, sell and lease their land.​
And these are examples of those policies...
"The Constitution of the Jewish Agency: Land Holding and Employment Clauses ...

"(d) Land is to be acquired as Jewish property and ... the same shall be held as the inalienable property of the Jewish people.

"(e) The Agency shall promote agricultural colonization based on Jewish labour ... it shall be deemed to be a matter of principle that Jewish labour shall be employed ..."​
Only jewish labor shall be employed!

mmmmmm...

"Keren Kayemet draft lease: Employment of Jewish labour only

"... The lessee undertakes to execute all works connected with the cultivation of the holding only with Jewish labour. Failure to comply with this duty by the employment of non-Jewish labour shall render the lessee liable to the payment of compensation ..."​

"The lease also provides that the holding shall never be held by any but a Jew ..."​
Never sold to anyone but a jew!

Are we in the deep south?

That wll be Israel. Not Palestine. Palestine has a border with Jordan, Israel, Egypt and the sea.

You probably failed at Geography as a kid.

Last edited:

That wll be Israel. Not Palestine. Palestine has a border with Jordan, Israel, Egypt and the sea.

You probably failed at Geography as a kid.

According to all the information I can find I am correct.

I have been asking for years for someone to post something to the contrary but so far nobody has done so.

Forum List

Back