Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri every time i see your posts, it is full of nonsense. It is the Muslims that hate. Hopefully one day you will realize this. Maybe if you got your head out of mohameds ass haha.

toastman,

Would it be possible for you to post a comment that substantively said something?

Let's look at this post, here.

First, you say my posts are nonsense. I guess I could say, your posts are nonsense. How else can one respond to a comment like that? And after these two exchanges of comments, I would conclude we just engaged ina meaningless exchange of words.

Second, you say it is the Muslims that hate. My response: we all hate, it is a part of human nature. I would conclude this was another meaningless exchange of words.

Third, you want to talk about "mohameds" ass? I do not know "mohamed" or his ass, and you know I do not. Another meaningless exchange of words.

Any substantive comments about the thread's topic, which is an 11 month old Palestinian baby Israel burned alive and other deliberate child killings in Gaza, that are still taking place, as we have this discussion?

Sherri

Its doubtful anyone sensible is going to bother 'debating' anything with a muck spreading libelist, such as your good self, sherri. Whilst you keep spreading the heinous LIE that Israel is deliberatly murdering what you refer to as 'gentile' children in a double attempt at sewing discord and hate, you will probably have to make do with 'debating' with the few other rabid anti-semitic posters on here. Seems to be winding you up that no-one is taking you seriously :eusa_boohoo:but thats entirely your own fault.
angel sweetie

same to you as i said to amma Rosie about Sherri
your energy and true eloquence is wasted on her

and the Mamzer thing;
in my case it wasn't an extra-marital issue; that was a joke!!!
but having a jewish mum and an alsatian (alsace) dad
but also its a term of endearment for norty boys!

i aint tired yet and sweetie is snorin sweetly
i can hear her from here
alternating Mozart, the best human who ever lived
with the BBC world service news re gaza-geddon

the night is still quite young!!
love and delight xx

Sherri every time i see your posts, it is full of nonsense. It is the Muslims that hate. Hopefully one day you will realize this. Maybe if you got your head out of mohameds ass haha.
toastie

sherri couldn't get any nearer any part of the divine prophet mo, peace be upon him
than she can get to jesus (peace be upon him, too)

both are equally divine messengers of god

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE GENOCIDAL MANIACS WHO FOLLOW BOTH OF THEM

I know jesus quite well having been a christian for many years

i know absolutely nothing about Mohammed; and little of Islam.

But I am absolutely sure that were the dear proph Mo to return to Mecca
he would burn the Koran himself, dissolve the religion around it
expel all the Jihadis by force if necessary
repeal Sharia Law and all its bestialities
He had nothing to do with any of them
They all came at least 100 years after his death.

My hunch is that he would then return to the ancestral goddess of his Qureishi Tribe, ALLAT
Who once resided in the Kaba santcuary and his deluded followers destroyed it.

And Jesus if he returned would do much the same to the "Christian World"

And all the Jewish Prophets would condemn Israel and return it to the palestinians.

I would toast all these things...........

So we would all be toast.................

Last edited:
I just heard UK chief rabbi Jonnie Sachs on BBC radio

he said its all to do with iran........gaza-geddon that is

and issued a prayer for peace for all concerned, pals and jews
and for the whole region

violence will get israel nowhere he said
nor the pals

quite right
good guy...........i like him a lot

no

and not the baby killing of hamas, either

just info that related to a previous post about jew killing, that's all

please pay attention

with 2 eyes, not just one

Israeli's have systematically murdered Palestinians since 1926 to present day,get your facts straight and throw away your "ROSIE" coloured Glasses,they are making you go blind.

Prior to 1948 Illegal Jews invading Palestine were ruthless Terrorists,not much has really changed for the Palestinians since,Kvetch you must think posters on here are a pack of Idiots........Cut the Crap and Pay Attention.theliq

The jews who migrated to palestine starting in the 1800s when it finally became legal for a jew to own land ---in that place that had once been under the FILTH OF SHARIAH.
were COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY UNARMED and overwhelmingly completely unfamiliar with any sort of militant techniques An interesting factoid in both the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" and THE CALIPHATE SHIT HOLES" is that jews almost never served BY LAW----in the military---except as artisans and ---cleaners etc -------the military was considered an HONORABLE HIGH CLASS THING FOR BOTH SETS OF IMPERIALIST SHIT. In fact for the same reason jews were excluded from riding UPON HORSES Thus LIQ is full of crap I am interested in his date 1926 which was about the time jews fiinally talked themselves into the idea that even a jew can shoot a gun IN RESPONSE TO THE MASSACRES INFLICTED UPON THEM BY MUSLIMS IN PALESTINE liq is as proud of the infant throat slitting in Hebron 1929 as is sherri. It is true that there was ONE PISTOL in the entire community-------but the jews did not stand a chance to the delight of liq---------later on they started to fight back-----to the horror of the islamo nazi baby murderers

intersting factoid-----my great grandfather served in the army of FRANZ JOSEF ------as a tailor----making uniforms those are the kinds of jobs jews did ------no guns ---somehow he got wounded anyway and ---died. Some jews did get some experience with guns in WORLD WAR I----------that is when to the horror of every islamo nazi pig ------jews started to climb out of the role of SITTING DUCK. try again Liq even today-----most jews outside of Israel never touched a gun in their lives In Israel it is a matter of life or death ---------it had to happen SOME TIME liq

More JUNK from the perveyor of Bullshit......YOU ARE GULITY and YOU KNOW IT.Napkin you are.

Ever Living,Ever Faithful theliq

I just heard UK chief rabbi Jonnie Sachs on BBC radio

he said its all to do with iran........gaza-geddon that is

and issued a prayer for peace for all concerned, pals and jews
and for the whole region

violence will get israel nowhere he said
nor the pals

quite right
good guy...........i like him a lot

More Spew from You and Rabbi jonnie!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
toastie

sherri couldn't get any nearer any part of the divine prophet mo, peace be upon him

My hunch is that he would then return to the ancestral goddess of his Qureishi Tribe, ALLAT

And all the Jewish Prophets would condemn Israel and return it to the palestinians.

"I know Jesus quite well"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well let me tell YOU something Jesus certainly wouldn't want to know YOU.....You pathetic Sad little Man:D

toastie

kvetch,

We all fall so short, I agree. Sometimes, I look around me and I say to myself look at the mess everything in this world is in, all around me, and I am filled with the sense that I am nothing, less than nothing, deserving of nothing, absolutely nothing! Opportunities, so many wasted opportunities, and we, mankind, we have made such a mess of our world.

I see a day when we all stand before God, and we see our whole lives displayed in front of us, like on a movie screen, we watch our lives unfold like a movie in front of us, like the images surround us, immerse us, like an IMAX theatre experience, that is how alive it will be. And we see every thought we thought, every act we chose to engage in, every lost opportunity to do something good, to make a positive difference in our world, we see good choices and bad choices, evil thoughts, the things we said we were going to do and did not follow through with. We see our actions, how they effected others, we see what we could have done, could have been, lives we could have touched postively, people we hurt, people hurting we did not even see hurting, right in front of us. And some people say there are no more tears in Heaven, but how could we see all of that and not see our tears, too, over all of that. I knew a woman, I have no idea why I am thinking about this, right now. But she knew a girl in Germany when her husband was stationed in the Military there. The young girl did babysitting of my friend's young children. And she just died, in some freak way, the girl, she was about 16. And my friend was crying, she had been planning to invite this young girl who was her friend to visit her that next summer. And she said, if my faith was greater, I could bring her back to life. But my faith is too weak, And she was so torn up over it, and she said I do not think she really believed in Jesus, and I never talked to her about it, I meant to and I never did it. And she just stands in front of me crying. They asked to be stationed back in Germany, my friend, not taht long after that, and they are still there now, her and her husband and their three children. Faith, the power of faith, if we could but believe the way we have the capacity to believe, we could bring the dead back to life, we could heal the sick, we could push mountains into the sea. So, when we stand before God and see the picture of our lives all displayed, we will see all the lost opportunities of our lives flashing before us, including gifts we did not use! Does any of this mean we have salvation or we do not have salvation? I don't think so, it's the Blessings we miss out on, along our spiritual journeys towards God, we will see all we missed out on. And on that day I stand before God, I will see today, and how I was thinking about that day to come and all these thoughts I had about that day today!

And I was thinking about all of this this morning, too, and I guess, all the killing and the Hate that is always there in people defending the killings, and I got sick, and I could not even make it to the bathroom in the back of the grocery store, running almost, even, and I threw up on the floor before I could even make it to the restroom. I guess on that day I stand before God and see my life displayed before me, I will see that again, too. And the images of the dead children!

Sherri

no

and not the baby killing of hamas, either

just info that related to a previous post about jew killing, that's all

please pay attention

with 2 eyes, not just one

Israeli's have systematically murdered Palestinians since 1926 to present day,get your facts straight and throw away your "ROSIE" coloured Glasses,they are making you go blind.

Prior to 1948 Illegal Jews invading Palestine were ruthless Terrorists,not much has really changed for the Palestinians since,Kvetch you must think posters on here are a pack of Idiots........Cut the Crap and Pay Attention.theliq

The jews who migrated to palestine starting in the 1800s when it finally became legal for a jew to own land ---in that place that had once been under the FILTH OF SHARIAH.
were COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY UNARMED and overwhelmingly completely unfamiliar with any sort of militant techniques An interesting factoid in both the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" and THE CALIPHATE SHIT HOLES" is that jews almost never served BY LAW----in the military---except as artisans and ---cleaners etc -------the military was considered an HONORABLE HIGH CLASS THING FOR BOTH SETS OF IMPERIALIST SHIT. In fact for the same reason jews were excluded from riding UPON HORSES Thus LIQ is full of crap I am interested in his date 1926 which was about the time jews fiinally talked themselves into the idea that even a jew can shoot a gun IN RESPONSE TO THE MASSACRES INFLICTED UPON THEM BY MUSLIMS IN PALESTINE liq is as proud of the infant throat slitting in Hebron 1929 as is sherri. It is true that there was ONE PISTOL in the entire community-------but the jews did not stand a chance to the delight of liq---------later on they started to fight back-----to the horror of the islamo nazi baby murderers

intersting factoid-----my great grandfather served in the army of FRANZ JOSEF ------as a tailor----making uniforms those are the kinds of jobs jews did ------no guns ---somehow he got wounded anyway and ---died. Some jews did get some experience with guns in WORLD WAR I----------that is when to the horror of every islamo nazi pig ------jews started to climb out of the role of SITTING DUCK. try again Liq even today-----most jews outside of Israel never touched a gun in their lives In Israel it is a matter of life or death ---------it had to happen SOME TIME liq
steve...the liq:

i know about the jewish terrorists from 1920s onwards

but you can't tar all early zionists with the same terrorist brush

most early zionists were wonderful people who had no wicked intentions at all towards the arabs and helped them big time wherever and whenever they could

martin buber, author of that enlightened god full classic "I and Thou" is just one of many examples of early zionist sainthood

the kibbutzim, now mostly degenerate corporations wee once beacons of true light admired all over the world

only when the arabs attcked the jews did jews turn to violence in the 1920s and on

and once that genie was let out of the bottle, it has never been put back in

once hitler came to power, the die was cast; no way back

jews worldwide changed their previous anti-zionist stances because they really believed they would be exterminated without a land of their own

and in that desperation; the jewish ethics went out of the window; never to return

the zionists only resorted to ethnic cleansing and wholsale theft out of desperation

without hitler it could have evolved into a thriving binational entity

the zionist violence is truly hitler's legacy in this sense and this sense alone

so dont generalise, sir

listen to me as i listened to rosie

you will be better off, as I am

tumblr_mdhsh3iNFw1qkc59eo1_1280.jpg

The photo above was taken by French photographer Anne Paq, a father in Gaza holding the dead body of his 11 month old son who was burned to death by Israel in an airstrike in Gaza today, on November 14, 2012.

http://iamjamaickistani.tumblr.com/image/35719238348

The baby, 11 month old Ahmad, was burnt alive in his family home in Gaza City. His father, Jihad Masharawi, is holding him in his arms in the photo above.

628x471.jpg

News of the world in pictures - seattlepi.com

Sherri

Well, I just found some more photos of this baby who died, one photo of the baby before he died. He was such a beautiful baby, so healthy and full of life, and just in a moment a life of a baby can end, just like that. My daughter's best friend is burying her 4 month old son, tomorrow, he died of a seizure, they just woke up in the middle of the night, he was crying, and he died. Today, my daugher went with her friend to buy clothes to bury him in, they had a viewing, she sent me pictures of her friend's baby, too. He looks like he is sleeping, in those pictures she sent me on my phone.

bbc0.jpg

There is a video in the article above, as well, a Palestinian official holds the body of the dead baby, and speaks to reporters.

Sherri

Last edited:
toastie

"I know Jesus quite well"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well let me tell YOU something Jesus certainly wouldn't want to know YOU.....You pathetic Sad little Man:D
the liq:

kindly explain rather than explete, sir
have you been drinkin theliq...the liquour?
too much hooch perhaps?

what kind of spew from the rabbi?

why could i not know jesus
i didn't mean more than that i fell deeply in love with him at age 13
studied him and the whole bible avidly
and feel i understand christianity

and that love for jesus has never ever left me
even tho I have slept around several faiths
and come to love them also
especially ancient vedic hinduism

once you understand one well
its easy to understand another
they are all the same true love
in different lingos and cultures

no more than that
what did you think I meant??

please do me the courtesy not to shoot your load
in a way i can't reply to

yes i was a sad little man
before i met rosie!!!

and a self hating jew
and a rabid compulsive anti zionist fanatic

but here i have learned a lot
and feel a whole lot better for it

i recommend you to do the same

Last edited:
the liq:

confession time
you are now appointed, willy nilly as my true catholic priest right here and now

you accused me of being a sad little man

well...little...not exactly...quite fat, actually

but S.A.D. yes, guilty sir

S=Seasonal
A=Affective
D=Disorder

that means I get depressed in winter when it gets cold and dark
right now, in fact...October and November
I have lived all my adult life in fear and dread of each winter

35 years ago, I left cold lousy England and went to live in India
on and off for 5 years

i quit my college teaching job teaching history, economix, and other such bullshit
I no longer believed it myself; how could I teach it any longer

I turned within...first with the-rapists
then found a spiritual teacher in inda
and fell totally sanely in love

his name was osho rajneesh
he had a free love community in india
and the best healing arts centre around then

he gave lectures every morning
talking about all the worlds great enlightened ones
and all the world's great faiths, including Judaism
Loads of us were Jewish, and he joked that he was an old jew himself!

Except for islam; he hardly talked about islam as such
only the mystical islamic sufis whom he adored
but he said mohammed was also enlightened
just like jesus, buddha, lao tzu in china,
and many many others he taught us about

he had such a rare gift in communication
unlike any other teacher i have known
he could dust off dry shrivelled up scriptures
and make them truly shine
and make you roar with laughter at his dirty jokes

here's a taste:
the meaning of the sacred word Fuck

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/7376840/Osho_Fuck_The_Fucking_Fuck

there's a 20 second advert in german before the great one speaks...about 6 minutes
i think you and others will enjoy it. i hope so, anyway

spending winters in india made me a new soul
i was reborn as a true soul in this special womb there
i call india my alma mater...mother of my soul, in Latin
because its true

my guru osho went bad when he moved to USA in 1981
I broke with him 6 years later when it all collapsed
and found other teachers

BUT ONE THING OSHO KNEW FOR SURE
AND THAT IS WHO IS TRULY ENLIGHTENED
AND WHO IS A FRAUD, AND WHY AND HOW

25 years later i am much older and hopefully wiser
but never in all this time have i found him to be wrong
about which enlightened one is genuine
and which one aintl

SO ALTHOUGH I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NABI (MOHAMMED)
I BELIEVE HIM TO HAVE BEEN A TRUE LIGHT OF HUMANITY

HIS RELIGION IS FOR SURE THE MOST FUCKED UP ONE EVER IN THE WORLD TODAY
BUT HE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO BURN THE KORAN IF HE WERE HERE TODAY
AND ALL THE OTHER RELIGIONS ARE FUCKED UP IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY
SIMPLY BECAUSE HUMAN NATURE IS THE SAME THE WORLD OVER

THE HINDU VEDAS; THE OLDEST AND BEST SACRED TEXTS IN THE WORLD
SAY WE ARE ALL ONE SHARED CONSCIOUSNESS
NOT REALLY INDIVIDUALS AT ALL

AND THAT IS WHAT GOD TRULY IS, ONENESS AND UNITY
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS LOVE (WHEN BARRIERS VANISH)
OR SO SAY ALL THE MYSTICS OF ALL FAITH TRADITIONS
GOD AINT OUTSIDE US AT ALL LIKE A BIG DADDY IN THE SKY
AND NOT IN US PURELY AS INDIVIDUALS EITHER

THIS MEANS; THO ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT
THAT WE ALL HAVE THAT OF GOD WITHIN US

OR JESUS OR YOUR CHOSEN FAITH CREATOR
BUT ALSO THAT OF THE VERY WORST OF HUMANITY
SUCH AS ADOLF HITLER OR OSAMA BIN LADEN
OR WHOEVER YOU LOVE OR HATE THE MOST
AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN

ALL OF US WITHOUT EXCEPTION
BECAUSE WE JUST AINT SEPARATE BEINGS
IT ONLY SEEMS AND FEELS THAT WAY
IN OUR BRAINWASHED INDIVIDUALISTIC "ME ME" CULTURE

IT IS TRULY POSSIBLE FOR US ALL TO EXPERIENCE THIS GOD
SO CALLED PEAK EXPERIENCES WHEN WE KNOW UNITY IN LOVE
BUT WE KEEP ON LOSIN IT BECAUSE WE TRY AND OWN IT
OR CLAIM IT AND POSSESS IT WHICH YOU CANNOT DO
WHEN WE TRY TO POSSESS GOD OR LOVE; WE LOSE IT INSTANTLY

so the liq...if you want to know another side of Rosie
read through the thread called "A very special haj to jerusalem and mecca"
that may enlighten you somewhat!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...and-mecca-we-invite-you-all-to-join-us-8.html

i tell you she is purest essence of rose flower
disguised as a rabid foul mouthed islam hater
but a hugely powerful and hilarious button presser!!

I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW
FROM SAYITS OVER POMPOUS JACKASS, DONCHA THINK??

Last edited:

The photo above was taken by French photographer Anne Paq, a father in Gaza holding the dead body of his 11 month old son who was burned to death by Israel in an airstrike in Gaza today, on November 14, 2012.

The baby, 11 month old Ahmad, was burnt alive in his family home in Gaza City. His father, Jihad Masharawi, is holding him in his arms in the photo above.

628x471.jpg

Sherri

Well, I just found some more photos of this baby who died, one photo of the baby before he died. He was such a beautiful baby, so healthy and full of life, and just in a moment a life of a baby can end, just like that. My daughter's best friend is burying her 4 month old son, tomorrow, he died of a seizure, they just woke up in the middle of the night, he was crying, and he died. Today, my daugher went with her friend to buy clothes to bury him in, they had a viewing, she sent me pictures of her friend's baby, too. He looks like he is sleeping, in those pictures she sent me on my phone.

bbc0.jpg

There is a video in the article above, as well, a Palestinian official holds the body of the dead baby, and speaks to reporters.

Sherri

And there goes a fantastic reason to consign war to the history of stupidity.
Sadly, too many stupid people around so it'll just carry one and more babies will die.

mamzer dear----see a neurologist about LIGHT THERAPY for your SAD
sweetie i have bright full spectrum lights on in every room in our flat
they have these as standard in india so i bought 10 big ones back with me last time i returned and they last for ages....still have 5 left

i aint exactly depressed now am I??? thanx to you

are you implying i have gone from depressed to the opposite, biplolar bear style??

i posted a shakespeare love poem which has your name rosie in it at the end of our hajj thread
did you see it yet?

glad you haven't disowned your mamzer because i hold to my guru's view about nabi himself

totally agree with you about his so called religion and his genocidal followers tho

been up all night writing and polishing that last long pompous jackass post!!

love xxx

Last edited:

628x471.jpg

Sherri

My heart aches for that father. Hamas should be held responsible for this!

10 bucks says he has a loaf of bread in the white bag.

The kid was burnt alive? I wonder if it smells like bacon in the picture? :dunno:

When Hamas stops the rocket attacks forever, peace and prosperity comes to Gaza.

No right of return, no divided Jerusalem, no end of the wall.

yes Ima I believe it-----and it really does not matter. The fact
that islamo nazi pigs wave gore around-----does not impress me.
I have seen MORE GORE----in busy inner city hospital emergency rooms over one weekend----that the islamo nazi pig photographers could produce in a year

photographing people dead of trauma-----is a job for sociopaths ----and posting it on the internet is a leisure time activity for islamo nazis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back