Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pigs wouldn't touch such filthy toxic food

far too intelligent

they do turn proper shit back into food, but not poison

what have you got against god's beloved pigs

so beloved of god he doesn't want us to kill and eat them...........

y'kow sir? did you not know that???

USA folx, especially patriots dont usually know very much, on the whole, except rosie, of course

Its a great pity you ruin so many of your posts with your gross generalisations and apparent hatred for America and its people.
Norty Kvetchy :nono:
sweetie you know me better than that by now

its my way of teasing newbies especially

norty, yes indeed

please read the update on the haj thread asap if you can break away from gaza-geddon

we need light relief as well as the heavy stuff, y'know xxx

OK, bossyboots, but I'm not likely to be much fun right now :hmpf:

sherri:

the response of the USA and Britain too
when Hitler started kiiiing Jews

was to shut their doors to all Jewish Refugees
so hundreds of thousands of jews diied
who should have been helped to the lands of the freer

there was an ecoomic depression at that time in the 1930s
and so jobs were scarce and that's why they were kept out
k
i would be surprised if you knew that
DF
kvetch, And is all of this supposed to justify the baby killing of Israel today?

sherri----a person who is a teacher of children in the USA ----SHOULD understand how to reasonably express herself in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE------ the english phrase
"BABY KILLING OF ISRAEL" implies in context ----that Israel searchers out babies TO KILL Therefore you have mispoken . A reasonable expression in english to describe
reality is "Israel's return fire sometimes hits babies" "return fire" is never illegal in
battle The legal way to do it is to RETURN the fire in the TRAJECTORY in which it arrived That is the technique Israel uses (do you need a definition of "trajectory"?)'
When anyone SHOOT or LAUNCHES in a distance-----he should EXPECT ---"RETURN FIRE" that is why your people shoot and launch from the cribs of their infants. The bombs that killed Israeli children today------were NOT "return fire" They were illegal in the sense that they were neither "return fire" or aimed at a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET----like a munitions tunnel about to be used in a terrorist action.

example of "baby killing 'entities' " would be your fellow nazis in germany---or even the "holy roman empire" -----which used your definition of "jesus" in their "HOLY INQUSITION" Another would be ----the nigerian muslims in their war on BIAFRANS '
Those of your fellows who sneak into houses WITH THE INTENT of slitting the throats of babies are "BABY KILLERS" The muslims in Kenya who behead christian and hindu girls are -----close enough to BABY KILLERS to be called BABY KILLERS Try to be precise in your expression-----it is important for "teachers" --------as a teacher------a good lesson in history is how LIBELS lead to genocides. You can google for libels and genocides------a person like YOU has a lot from which to choose.

anjel-----kvetch is norty------but that is what one expects from a mamzer----lots of'
mamzers grow up to be very creative people. I have a sense that NEIL SIMON was probably
a ........mamzer Rod Serling too. These are two american creative mamzer types----sorry if you do not know them------somehow I do believe you know Rod Serling

it turns out that the mother pregnant with twins was in the act of tying a bomb to her stinking ass ------and the bomb went off and burned the infant and killed the slut pregnant with the twins she was unable to get an abortion in Gaza and the twins were out of wedlock

irosie,

Why do you tell lies like that?

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

There is another way to live, but you have to want to be free of your bondage.

Sherri
sherri you are totally wrong about rosie

rosie and i have totally different views about israel and many things

but i feel closer to her than to anyone else here

at first we insulted each other...big time

look under people's words and find that of god in everyone

that's the quaker christiantity i was taught and still follow

you do not, dear

you dont begin to

you wouldn't know where to start,....

not here, anyway

you must have some ability if you are married to an ex muslim atheist
to distinguish the state of a human heart from the views they have or how they express them

you say your husband...jaan...in farsi.....is wounded from iran against god

rosie talks all the time about her and her husband's lives.................

and so do I and others............we all have deep wounds of one kind or another

how about sharing yours??

what is wrong with you????

cant you figure people out without all that holy crap about saving rosie from her bondage of hate
and stoopid holy cow dung like that, thinking you are so so so superior and holier than anyone

do you not know how offensive that is

did you like it when jeremiah did that to you??

if jesus can't save you god alone knows who can.............

Whew,what a dreadful indictment of your thought processes at the present, Kvetch,rosie is horrible,totally awful.I just nod my head in shock.steve

from sherri

Looking down from Heaven, right now, I know Jesus is weeping for the children and all those hurting in the fighting in Palestine and in Gaza, where the suffering is the greatest.

POOR JESUS----sherri makes him out to be the filthy hypocrite bitch that she is ------he weeps for "gaza" while millions of children in MUSLIM LANDS are starving and neglected in the gutters and---millions of the survivors of islamic filth in west bengal are still dying of the filth she ADORES but the "jesus" of sherri -----does not care-------of course the jesus of sherri is DELIGHTED that jewish children were killed in Israel ----almost as much as SHERRI is delighted I am certainly glad that the "jesus" of sherri is not the one described in the book "new testament"

irosie,

Your hate is so glaring! I find myself thinking about this morning, how the sun was shining on my frost covered windshield of my truck, and how I could not see anything at all. That's how hate is, though, that is it exactly how Hate is. It blinds us from Truth!

I just wish you could find a way to break through that hate that holds you in bondage, more than anyone else, it hurts you!

Sherri

Last edited:
Sherri every time i see your posts, it is full of nonsense. It is the Muslims that hate. Hopefully one day you will realize this. Maybe if you got your head out of mohameds ass haha.

sherri:

the response of the USA and Britain too
when Hitler started kiiiing Jews

was to shut their doors to all Jewish Refugees
so hundreds of thousands of jews diied
who should have been helped to the lands of the freer

there was an ecoomic depression at that time in the 1930s
and so jobs were scarce and that's why they were kept out
k
i would be surprised if you knew that
DF
kvetch, And is all of this supposed to justify the baby killing of Israel today?
no

and not the baby killing of hamas, either

just info that related to a previous post about jew killing, that's all

please pay attention

with 2 eyes, not just one

Israeli's have systematically murdered Palestinians since 1926 to present day,get your facts straight and throw away your "ROSIE" coloured Glasses,they are making you go blind.

Prior to 1948 Illegal Jews invading Palestine were ruthless Terrorists,not much has really changed for the Palestinians since,Kvetch you must think posters on here are a pack of Idiots........Cut the Crap and Pay Attention.theliq

anjel-----kvetch is norty------but that is what one expects from a mamzer----lots of'
mamzers grow up to be very creative people. I have a sense that NEIL SIMON was probably
a ........mamzer Rod Serling too. These are two american creative mamzer types----sorry if you do not know them------somehow I do believe you know Rod Serling

Of De de de de de de de de Twilight Zone de de de de de de de de fame ???????
My understanding of 'mamzer' (recently acquired via google) is a person born of an extramarital affair - not out of wedlock - is that right? I'm not sure why they would grow up to be norty and creative, but I'll take your word for it! Kvetchy is certainly both :rofl:

from sherri

Looking down from Heaven, right now, I know Jesus is weeping for the children and all those hurting in the fighting in Palestine and in Gaza, where the suffering is the greatest.

POOR JESUS----sherri makes him out to be the filthy hypocrite bitch that she is ------he weeps for "gaza" while millions of children in MUSLIM LANDS are starving and neglected in the gutters and---millions of the survivors of islamic filth in west bengal are still dying of the filth she ADORES but the "jesus" of sherri -----does not care-------of course the jesus of sherri is DELIGHTED that jewish children were killed in Israel ----almost as much as SHERRI is delighted I am certainly glad that the "jesus" of sherri is not the one described in the book "new testament"

Me too.

Anjelica,

So, you are now a believer in The New Testament?

It was just a day or two ago, that New Testament you speak of approvingly of here, you spoke about like dirt.

What is your choice, to love or to hate?

Sherri

from sherri

the real jesus said:

"where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name. there am i in the midst of them"

that applies equally to all, whether christian or not

and all efforts here to "balance" or deflect one set of atrocities by quoting others are alien to jesus or anyone with a heart

whoever is doing it

2 wrongs do not make a right.............

Again---the islamo nazi plays islamo nazi ----parroting meaningless platitudes

NOT ONLY meaningless------not at all germane to the subject at hand------in a sense she
is diverting from her own filth I wonder how one says in ARAMAIC >>>

"where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name. there am i in the midst of them"

It is a VERY PHRISAICAL CONCEPT -------it relates to the issue of witnesses and quorums
I am actually impressed with the talmudic tone of that statement----even something like
ZOHAR I need the original----problem is I do not know aramaic and the language
actually---irritates hubby for a very interesting reason-----probably over exposure.
An interesting factoid for ----well not you sherri------for the others. In some old jewish
communities------there is a custom of doing the usual READINGS -----which are done in
the original hebrew with a SIMULTANEOUS TRANSLATION into aramaic Hubby was
brought up that way and I did experience that weird set up with him a few times. Weird '
since the number of people who can DO the aramaic is rapidly diminishing----and----
SO IS THE NUMBER WHO UNDERSTAND IT now this is for you sherri I do have
access to people who know aramaic------so please get me the ORIGINAL. I am sure
you would like to analyze it from the ORIGINAL WORDING-----it is amazing how much
the ORIGINAL differs from the impression you may have from the english translation

irosie,

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

Sherri

you do not, dear

you dont begin to

not here, anyway

to distinguish the state of a human heart from the views they have or how they express them

and so do I and others............we all have deep wounds of one kind or another

cant you figure people out without all that holy crap about saving rosie from her bondage of hate
and stoopid holy cow dung like that, thinking you are so so so superior and holier than anyone

Whew,what a dreadful indictment of your thought processes at the present, Kvetch,rosie is horrible,totally awful.I just nod my head in shock.steve

Rosie is erudite, articulate, full of integrity and lovely, Steve. I grant you she can swear like a trouper, but that is usually because she is emulating. I'm sure she will grow on you :eusa_think:

irosie,

Sherri

you do not, dear

you dont begin to

not here, anyway

with respect, steve,

at first we both hated each other and went at it hammer and tongs

then i realised she knew what she was talking about re muslim atrocities against jews

i had thought that jews were better treated by muslims than by christians

i soon realised that she was right and i was wrong and i had a lot to learn from her great knowledge

around the same time, rosie realised i knew india and pakistan better than she did

so we started to communicate and joke the ways only jews know how to do

at the time i was deeply depressed and nagative, kvetching heavily

making the connection with rosie healed this cursed depression and i feel fine now

so i am truly deeply graeteful to rosie for my profound transformation

i am a Reiki healer and therapist by profession for last 20 years

but i could not heal myself with any of the 1001 techniques I know

connecting with Rosie worked where all else had failed!

i don't agree with rosie about prophet mohammed himself and will soon start a thread about this

when gaza-geddon dies down enough to make such a discussion worthwhile

so watch this space and thanks for your post

Last edited:
to what "hate" are you referring sherri? My rejection of genocide and even more so to those ideologies that advocate it?
I am beginning to understand
you so strongly identify with the ideologies of genocide ----
that you seem to feel my distaste for it is directed at YOU

from sherri

Me too.

Anjelica,

So, you are now a believer in The New Testament?

It was just a day or two ago, that New Testament you speak of approvingly of here, you spoke about like dirt.

What is your choice, to love or to hate?

Sherri

Is there any chance of you sorting out your comprehension problems before you repeatedly and erroniously attribute thoughts and words to me?
I'm agreeing with Rosie that the Jesus you claim to know and love is certainly not the Jesus described in the NT - something I have told you several times now. You confuse JC with Isa by your own admission and you are following Isa not JC, imho. I have no particular problem whatsoever with the NT and I certainly have never spoken 'about (it) like dirt' sic.
I'm just not religious, that's all, and for the hundreth time.
Regarding your stupid question, I really do believe you'd be better off thinking about your own foaming at the mouth hatred of Jews and Israelis and Israel rather than imagining mine or anyone elses.

yes technically a MAMZER---is the product of ADULTERY a "LOVE CHILD"
is not a mamzer. -----among jews the word is used to describe a SMART ASS
LITTLE BOY ----regularly. I have heard it used thus by jews from all over the globe, so it must be a very uhm "TRADITIONAL USAGE" maybe someday someone will find
it in an INSCRIPTION ------somewhere in the depths in the middle east It can also
be used as an insult but only to an ADULT -------which might be confusing to
the little mamzers of the world

Sherri every time i see your posts, it is full of nonsense. It is the Muslims that hate. Hopefully one day you will realize this. Maybe if you got your head out of mohameds ass haha.

toastman,

Would it be possible for you to post a comment that substantively said something?

Let's look at this post, here.

First, you say my posts are nonsense. I guess I could say, your posts are nonsense. How else can one respond to a comment like that? And after these two exchanges of comments, I would conclude we just engaged ina meaningless exchange of words.

Second, you say it is the Muslims that hate. My response: we all hate, it is a part of human nature. I would conclude this was another meaningless exchange of words.

Third, you want to talk about "mohameds" ass? I do not know "mohamed" or his ass, and you know I do not. Another meaningless exchange of words.

Any substantive comments about the thread's topic, which is an 11 month old Palestinian baby Israel burned alive and other deliberate child killings in Gaza, that are still taking place, as we have this discussion?

Sherri

you do not, dear

you dont begin to

not here, anyway

with respect, steve,

at first rosie and I both hated each other and went at it hammer and tongs

then i realised she knew what she was talking about re muslim atrocities against jews

i had thought that jews were better treated by muslims than by christians

i soon realised that Rosie was right and i was wrong and i had a lot to learn from her great knowledge

around the same time, rosie realised i knew india and pakistan better than she did

so we started to communicate and joke the ways only jews know how to do

at the time i was deeply depressed and negative, kvetching heavily

making the connection with rosie healed this cursed depression and i feel fine now

so i am truly deeply graeteful to rosie for my profound transformation

i am a Reiki healer and therapist by profession for last 20 years

but i could not heal myself with any of the 1001 techniques I know

connecting with Rosie worked where all else had failed!

i don't agree with rosie about prophet mohammed himself and will soon start a thread about this

when gaza-geddon dies down enough to make such a discussion worthwhile

so watch this space and thanks for your post

:eusa_clap: Awww. What a lovely post :wink_2:

toastman,

Would it be possible for you to post a comment that substantively said something?

Let's look at this post, here.

First, you say my posts are nonsense. I guess I could say, your posts are nonsense. How else can one respond to a comment like that? And after these two exchanges of comments, I would conclude we just engaged ina meaningless exchange of words.

Second, you say it is the Muslims that hate. My response: we all hate, it is a part of human nature. I would conclude this was another meaningless exchange of words.

Third, you want to talk about "mohameds" ass? I do not know "mohamed" or his ass, and you know I do not. Another meaningless exchange of words.

Any substantive comments about the thread's topic, which is an 11 month old Palestinian baby Israel burned alive and other deliberate child killings in Gaza, that are still taking place, as we have this discussion?

Sherri

Its doubtful anyone sensible is going to bother 'debating' anything with a muck spreading libelist, such as your good self, sherri. Whilst you keep spreading the heinous LIE that Israel is deliberatly murdering what you refer to as 'gentile' children in a double attempt at sewing discord and hate, you will probably have to make do with 'debating' with the few other rabid anti-semitic posters on here. Seems to be winding you up that no-one is taking you seriously :eusa_boohoo:but thats entirely your own fault.

to what "hate" are you referring sherri? My rejection of genocide and even more so to those ideologies that advocate it?
I am beginning to understand
you so strongly identify with the ideologies of genocide ----
that you seem to feel my distaste for it is directed at YOU
Mera pyari mata ji rosie motek,

you are disobeying our beloved talmud, dearest

casting your pearls endlessly at the hapless Sherri
who is as open as Fort Knox without any treasure anyone can access

i was a born again so called Christian in my teens for 3 years
before my hormones convinced me that girls were much better

i know how shut it is to be a bible junkie
there's no way through, there
however hard you try, sweetie

please reserve your pearls for genuine pigs who will benefit from them
your mamzer begs you to focus on the deserving......

as jesus truly said..."cast not thy seed on stony ground!!"

Last edited:
DF
no

and not the baby killing of hamas, either

just info that related to a previous post about jew killing, that's all

please pay attention

with 2 eyes, not just one

Israeli's have systematically murdered Palestinians since 1926 to present day,get your facts straight and throw away your "ROSIE" coloured Glasses,they are making you go blind.

Prior to 1948 Illegal Jews invading Palestine were ruthless Terrorists,not much has really changed for the Palestinians since,Kvetch you must think posters on here are a pack of Idiots........Cut the Crap and Pay Attention.theliq

The jews who migrated to palestine starting in the 1800s when it finally became legal for a jew to own land ---in that place that had once been under the FILTH OF SHARIAH.
were COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY UNARMED and overwhelmingly completely unfamiliar with any sort of militant techniques An interesting factoid in both the "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" and THE CALIPHATE SHIT HOLES" is that jews almost never served BY LAW----in the military---except as artisans and ---cleaners etc -------the military was considered an HONORABLE HIGH CLASS THING FOR BOTH SETS OF IMPERIALIST SHIT. In fact for the same reason jews were excluded from riding UPON HORSES Thus LIQ is full of crap I am interested in his date 1926 which was about the time jews fiinally talked themselves into the idea that even a jew can shoot a gun IN RESPONSE TO THE MASSACRES INFLICTED UPON THEM BY MUSLIMS IN PALESTINE liq is as proud of the infant throat slitting in Hebron 1929 as is sherri. It is true that there was ONE PISTOL in the entire community-------but the jews did not stand a chance to the delight of liq---------later on they started to fight back-----to the horror of the islamo nazi baby murderers

intersting factoid-----my great grandfather served in the army of FRANZ JOSEF ------as a tailor----making uniforms those are the kinds of jobs jews did ------no guns ---somehow he got wounded anyway and ---died. Some jews did get some experience with guns in WORLD WAR I----------that is when to the horror of every islamo nazi pig ------jews started to climb out of the role of SITTING DUCK. try again Liq even today-----most jews outside of Israel never touched a gun in their lives In Israel it is a matter of life or death ---------it had to happen SOME TIME liq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back