Sniff sniff...do I smell burnt terrorist?

Or is it torched terrorist IslamoNazi Hamas animal Ahmed Jahbri? Well done please. :clap2::clap2::lol::lol:

well gee, roudy, i just don't know what you smell. all burnt flesh smells pretty much the same...good guys and bad guys, jews and muslims, cowards who succumb to oppression meekly and people who take up arms and fight their oppressors.

it would help to know where you are located when this odor struck you. were you perhaps in krakow with a strong breeze wating in from the west? did you smell a faint lingering of ammonia in the air, as when millions wet themselves?

do you really like to make jokes about death? if so, belly up to the table, because we are dining in a kosher deli now.

Or is it torched terrorist IslamoNazi Hamas animal Ahmed Jahbri? Well done please. :clap2::clap2::lol::lol:

well gee, roudy, i just don't know what you smell. all burnt flesh smells pretty much the same...good guys and bad guys, jews and muslims, cowards who succumb to oppression meekly and people who take up arms and fight their oppressors.

it would help to know where you are located when this odor struck you. were you perhaps in krakow with a strong breeze wating in from the west? did you smell a faint lingering of ammonia in the air, as when millions wet themselves?

do you really like to make jokes about death? if so, belly up to the table, because we are dining in a kosher deli now.
What I'm smelling is the burnt ass of a Hamas' terrorist animal. Apparently that seems to have bothered all you terrorist worshippers.

I love the smell of a burnt Hamas animal in the morning. Smells like....VICTORY!

What I'm smelling is the burnt ass of a Hamas' terrorist animal. Apparently that seems to have bothered all you terrorist worshippers.

I love the smell of a burnt Hamas animal in the morning. Smells like....VICTORY!

the pleasure derived by smelling the odour of burnt flesh must be an aquired sensation. i have smelled it before and i don't ejnoy iy at all.

could it be that you are recalling some primal experience derived from the similar fate endured by your ancestoral people...the smell wafting from the ovens and all.

LMAO! Is this funny or what? Here comes Seal of all people condemning making jokes about death. Is there any greater phoney on this earth than Seal?

Hey Seal, remember your pal Ted? Heh Heh.

LMAO! Is this funny or what? Here comes Seal of all people condemning making jokes about death. Is there any greater phoney on this earth than Seal?

Yeah, the same guy who enjoys posting pictures of dead children in the Holocaust is "offended". Ha ha ha!

Yeah, the same guy who enjoys posting pictures of dead children in the Holocaust is "offended". Ha ha ha!

most of the holocaust pictures are posted by jews, many with the cicumtuitous purpose of justiying zionist atrocities.

also, i have never denied that, when pushed to a certain limit, i will play tit for tat. i think your real objection is that i play it so much better than you guys...you zio-freaks. perhaps also, my tit or tats stand out because, usually, the pro-palestinian posters are not nearly so vulgar and crude, nor are they filled with the blood lust of the jews and other zionists.

I see you still relate everything that offend you to the dead Jewish victims of the Nazis, to fight back (and as usual Patrick thanks you)
The dead that Roudy glee about are Hamas terrorist while the ones you use to counter were innocent civilians.

the pleasure derived by smelling the odour of burnt flesh must be an aquired sensation. i have smelled it before and i don't ejnoy iy at all.

could it be that you are recalling some primal experience derived from the similar fate endured by your ancestoral people...the smell wafting from the ovens and all.
Seal's default response is always "Jews...ovens...holocaust...dead kids..."

Listen you sick Nazi cocksucker, I told you before, your deranged holocaust references don't affect me. Only proves once again, that you are indeed yet another psychotic Jew hating piece of shit.

Apparently you and your ilk are very distraught over this terrorist leader being taken out. Which is exactly the purpose of my thread. All you worms squirming out from under the rock, in protest. Unreal. Ha ha ha.

Yes Seal, you play it so well with women. How's about you start playing it with me? Or do you still have that, well, you know?

most of the holocaust pictures are posted by jews, many with the cicumtuitous purpose of justiying zionist atrocities.

also, i have never denied that, when pushed to a certain limit, i will play tit for tat. i think your real objection is that i play it so much better than you guys...you zio-freaks. perhaps also, my tit or tats stand out because, usually, the pro-palestinian posters are not nearly so vulgar and crude, nor are they filled with the blood lust of the jews and other zionists.

Nah, it was you that posted pictures of dead starving Jews in the Nazi Holocaust and laughed about it. We know who you really are, sick Nazi cocksucker.

Last edited:
Seal is a disgrace to the Irish. That leprechaun is the biggest phoney on this board.

Nah, it was you that posted pictures of dead starving Jews in the Nazi Holocaust and laced about it. We know who you really are, sick Nazi cocksucker.

Seal's default response is always "Jews...ovens...holocaust...dead kids..."

Listen you sick Nazi cocksucker, I told you before, your deranged holocaust references don't affect me. Only proves once again, that you are indeed yet another psychotic Jew hating piece of shit.

Apparently you and your ilk are very distraught over this terrorist leader being taken out. Which is exactly the purpose of my thread. All you worms squirming out from under the rock, in protest. Unreal. Ha ha ha.

stop being such a crybaby. you're the one who enjoys the smell of burnt flesh and death.

Last edited:

Nah, it was you that posted pictures of dead starving Jews in the Nazi Holocaust and laced about it. We know who you really are, sick Nazi cocksucker.

don't be silly. first of all, different board...and whenever anyone even brings up the things said to me on that board, they get tagged for it, they were so horrible. lol...i can think of posts made to demean and insult me that were so bad that one sentence in it would contain beastiality, mention my parents, reference pedophilia and used the banned word...just the pretty basic judeo-nazi response.

same as this..."yum...dead arab...BBQ sauce...smells good...blah, blah, blah" so the old "give some-get some" rule kicked in. i hit you back, you don't expect it, and we got crying jews leaping and hopping to the forefront feigning purity and pain all at once.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back