Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be mortified and embarrassed if I was an Israeli citizen, the way their government is acting, and the twitter posts they are making. What psychotic leaders.
I would be embarrassed and mortified to be a Muslim considering so many Muslims murdering other Muslims (plus those of other religions of course). However, Baghdad Bob probably doesn't consider that psychotic because maybe this is what Muslims are supposed to do. By the way, what are you still doing on this message board when you claimed you were doing community work collecting funds for the Syrians. Surely you read about the thousands of refugees who need help and all those Muslims still in Syria who could use a hand with their dead and wounded.

I donated 36 dollars to the Syrian refugees. But none to Gaza, because they elected Hamas, which shoots missiles at Israel.

You're right, Gazans firing rockets from civilian areas should be killed by the Muslim civilians they endanger. And their bodies dragged thru the streets. Before being fed to pigs.

Another smart refusing to face facts.

Israel committed and act of aggression and murdered 7 civilians already. Including infants.

The key word is "deterrence"

The are criminals.

You're lame rebuttals are painfully stupid.

Do us a favor and keep your mouth shut!

You Israeli apologist! Piece or shit! Leave America! Go to hell.

Israel committed and act of aggression

Firing at rocket launchers that attack civilians is aggression?

Buy a dictionary, you'll sound marginally less ignorant.

Hey, Idiot, Israel deliberately targeted civilians, attacking children playing soccer, attacking houses where civilians live, burning alive defenseless babies, this is not about attacks on rocket launchers!

Babies cannot launch rockets, not 11 month old babies, not unborn babies in their mother's womb, and not a 7 year old little girl!

I will never understand the evil in a mind like yours, the evil that leads a human being to defend cold blooded child killings of the nature you are defending!

Sherri

Another smart refusing to face facts.

Israel committed and act of aggression and murdered 7 civilians already. Including infants.

The key word is "deterrence"

The are criminals.

You're lame rebuttals are painfully stupid.

Do us a favor and keep your mouth shut!

You Israeli apologist! Piece or shit! Leave America! Go to hell.

Israel committed and act of aggression

Firing at rocket launchers that attack civilians is aggression?

Buy a dictionary, you'll sound marginally less ignorant.

Hey, Idiot, Israel deliberately targeted civilians, attacking children playing soccer, attacking houses where civilians live, burning alive defenseless babies, this is not about attacks on rocket launchers!

Babies cannot launch rockets, not 11 month old babies, not unborn babies in their mother's womb, and not a 7 year old little girl!

I will never understand the evil in a mind like yours, the evil that leads a human being to defend cold blooded child killings of the nature you are defending!

Sherri

I think it's awful that Gazans fire rockets at civilians.

I think it's worse that they do so from civilian areas, inviting return fire that they KNOW will endanger Muslim civilians, including children.

I would never defend the Muslim child killers.
They are the epitome of evil.

Can you people imagine if Hamas had assassinated Ehud Barak who is the military chief of Israel, or the Defense minister?

Why the hypocrisy?

Israel would have killed thousands of people over it.

Can you people imagine if Hamas had assassinated Ehud Barak who is the military chief of Israel, or the Defense minister?

Why the hypocrisy?

"because' the muhummad ass licking dogs have murdered LOTS of prominent Israelis-----would you like to tell us which of those murders resulted in the killing of THOUSANDS???? Israel goes after the ACTUAL MURDERERS whole your sluts laugh and sing and dance over the dead bodies of jewish babies ------even outside of the Middle east-------and your perverted whores teach their bastards to adulate murderers and "KILL SOME JEWS FOR MOMMY AND ALLAH"

Why the hypocrisy?

The Israelis have documentation of enemy fire from the area they returned fire to.

I'm so sorry their detractors decided to launch from where babies were present so they could send talking points to collaborators on the internet interested in smearing Israel when Israel returned fire.

Tell them next time, just don't fire any more rockets at Israel. That way, the babies will be safe.

These people are criminals.

You're right, Gazans firing rockets from civilian areas should be killed by the Muslim civilians they endanger. And their bodies dragged thru the streets. Before being fed to pigs.
the pigs wouldn't touch such filthy toxic food

far too intelligent

they do turn proper shit back into food, but not poison

what have you got against god's beloved pigs

so beloved of god he doesn't want us to kill and eat them...........

y'kow sir? did you not know that???

USA folx, especially patriots dont usually know very much, on the whole, except rosie, of course

Last edited:

Why the hypocrisy?

The Israelis have documentation of enemy fire from the area they returned fire to.

I'm so sorry their detractors decided to launch from where babies were present so they could send talking points to collaborators on the internet interested in smearing Israel when Israel returned fire.

Tell them next time, just don't fire any more rockets at Israel. That way, the babies will be safe.
you don't know who you are talking to, sir

because i know is gazan and has experienced far less well targeted israeli fire than now

you and all others here should respect his feelings

just as you do Lipush's

but you probably didn't know that

These people are criminals.

far too intelligent

USA folx, especially patriots dont usually know very much, on the whole, except rosie, of course

Its a great pity you ruin so many of your posts with your gross generalisations and apparent hatred for America and its people.
Norty Kvetchy :nono:

Last edited:
from sherri

Looking down from Heaven, right now, I know Jesus is weeping for the children and all those hurting in the fighting in Palestine and in Gaza, where the suffering is the greatest.

POOR JESUS----sherri makes him out to be the filthy hypocrite bitch that she is ------he weeps for "gaza" while millions of children in MUSLIM LANDS are starving and neglected in the gutters and---millions of the survivors of islamic filth in west bengal are still dying of the filth she ADORES but the "jesus" of sherri -----does not care-------of course the jesus of sherri is DELIGHTED that jewish children were killed in Israel ----almost as much as SHERRI is delighted I am certainly glad that the "jesus" of sherri is not the one described in the book "new testament"

Why the hypocrisy?

"because' the muhummad ass licking dogs have murdered LOTS of prominent Israelis-----would you like to tell us which of those murders resulted in the killing of THOUSANDS???? Israel goes after the ACTUAL MURDERERS whole your sluts laugh and sing and dance over the dead bodies of jewish babies ------even outside of the Middle east-------and your perverted whores teach their bastards to adulate murderers and "KILL SOME JEWS FOR MOMMY AND ALLAH"
the popular front of palestine killed that israeli mafia psychotic they called "gandhi" in jerusalem

Ze'evi i think he was called,,,he was an Israeli cabinet minister at the time

he advocated annexing all of jordan as well as palestine and expelling all the Arabs

I think they were just as right to kill him as israel is to zap jabari

and i toasted the guys that did it, at the time; now they are in jail

if the pals had got general sharon; the world should have a holiday every year in their honour

but civilians and kids are totally different

all who do that deserve the same back; IDF or Hamas or anyone

whether deliberate or not

you excuse it as inevitable "collateral damage"

i dont give a fuck what the law says....a dead kid is a dead kid and deserves justice

Last edited:
you don't understand Todd------not everyone believes that launching poison nail bombs at heads of jews is AN ACT OF WAR 'because' and sherri consider it an act of LOVE----toward muhummad and "isa" (isa does not actually mean "jesus" in arabic------but that's ok------there is no value in "truth" in the world of islamo nazi)

from sherri

Looking down from Heaven, right now, I know Jesus is weeping for the children and all those hurting in the fighting in Palestine and in Gaza, where the suffering is the greatest.

POOR JESUS----sherri makes him out to be the filthy hypocrite bitch that she is ------he weeps for "gaza" while millions of children in MUSLIM LANDS are starving and neglected in the gutters and---millions of the survivors of islamic filth in west bengal are still dying of the filth she ADORES but the "jesus" of sherri -----does not care-------of course the jesus of sherri is DELIGHTED that jewish children were killed in Israel ----almost as much as SHERRI is delighted I am certainly glad that the "jesus" of sherri is not the one described in the book "new testament"

Me too.

from sherri

the real jesus said:

"where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name. there am i in the midst of them"

that applies equally to all, whether christian or not

and all efforts here to "balance" or deflect one set of atrocities by quoting others are alien to jesus or anyone with a heart

whoever is doing it

2 wrongs do not make a right.............

did thousands of arabs go down for the assassination of Ze evi? His policies came to nothing anyway but the JAHBARLA or JUMBALAYA thing that the Israelis assassinated was a known COOKER UPPPER of terrorist plots that were "SUCCESSFUL" from the islamo nazi dog POV

Killing Ze evi was just a matter of destroying FREE SPEECH

far too intelligent

Its a great pity you ruin so many of your posts with your gross generalisations and apparent hatred for America and its people.
Norty Kvetchy :nono:
sweetie you know me better than that by now

its my way of teasing newbies especially

norty, yes indeed

please read the update on the haj thread asap if you can break away from gaza-geddon

we need light relief as well as the heavy stuff, y'know xxx

did thousands of arabs go down for the assassination of Ze evi? His policies came to nothing anyway but the JAHBARLA or JUMBALAYA thing that the Israelis assassinated was a known COOKER UPPPER of terrorist plots that were "SUCCESSFUL" from the islamo nazi dog POV

mata ji

please dont ass-ociate your mamzer with bikoz's theory of the thousands of dead

i agree with you about that, of course because its a plain fact,
and i try and deal with truth

in india, the chief mantra is:

SATYAM (TRUTH), SHIVAM (GOODNESS), SUNDERAM (BEAUTY)

IN THAT ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

AND THAT IS CENTRAL TO MY HIN-JEW FAITH !!

sherri:

the response of the USA and Britain too
when Hitler started kiiiing Jews

was to shut their doors to all Jewish Refugees
so hundreds of thousands of jews diied
who should have been helped to the lands of the freer

there was an ecoomic depression at that time in the 1930s
and so jobs were scarce and that's why they were kept out
k
i would be surprised if you knew that
DF
kvetch, And is all of this supposed to justify the baby killing of Israel today?

mata ji

please dont ass-ociate your mamzer with bikoz's theory of the thousands of dead

i agree with you about that, of course because its a plain fact,
and i try and deal with truth

in india, the chief mantra is:

SATYAM (TRUTH), SHIVAM (GOODNESS), SUNDERAM (BEAUTY)

IN THAT ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

AND THAT IS CENTRAL TO MY HIN-JEW FAITH !!
THIS JABARI CRIMINAL......ISRAEL JUST KILLED

the day I joined this thread, i read, I think on the BBC that Hamas had just started actively collaborating with Israeli intelligence
because Jabari was trYing and failing to restrain the ultra jihadis in gaza from firing rockets

for the first time that day, jabari's people had given the IDF the location of rival jihadis and israel had zapped them

then despite this new TACTICAL alliance it got out of hand

this is due to a power struggle within hamas between their exile political leaders and the gazan mafias using rockets and civilians as pawns

same exactly applies to nut yahoo who killed jabari just to win the next israeli elections and for no military or logistical reason whatever
NUT-YAHOO knows perfectly well the dead thugs and the rockets too will be very soon replaced with even deadlier ones

i am right now listening to exactly this thesis on bbc world service from an INTELLIGENT JEWISH AMERICAN EXPERT (ANGEL PLEASE NOTE..N.B.)

A POX AND GODDESS ALLAT'S CURSES BE UPON BOTH OF THEM EQUALLY

PLAYING WITH THE LIVES OF THEIR PEOPLES FOR THEIR SICK POLITICAL ENDS

Last edited:
sherri:

the response of the USA and Britain too
when Hitler started kiiiing Jews

was to shut their doors to all Jewish Refugees
so hundreds of thousands of jews diied
who should have been helped to the lands of the freer

there was an ecoomic depression at that time in the 1930s
and so jobs were scarce and that's why they were kept out
k
i would be surprised if you knew that
DF
kvetch, And is all of this supposed to justify the baby killing of Israel today?
no

and not the baby killing of hamas, either

just info that related to a previous post about jew killing, that's all

please pay attention

with 2 eyes, not just one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back