Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you people imagine if Hamas had assassinated Ehud Barak who is the military chief of Israel, or the Defense minister?

Why the hypocrisy?

Israel would have killed thousands of people over it.
The Israelis have documentation of enemy fire from the area they returned fire to.

I'm so sorry their detractors decided to launch from where babies were present so they could send talking points to collaborators on the internet interested in smearing Israel when Israel returned fire.

Tell them next time, just don't fire any more rockets at Israel. That way, the babies will be safe.
you don't know who you are talking to, sir

because i know is gazan and has experienced far less well targeted israeli fire than now

you and all others here should respect his feelings

just as you do Lipush's

but you probably didn't know that
God hates people who hide behind babies, who fire rockets near them to use them as their press option when fire is returned. If the Palestinians don't stop setting up their babies for the hit, God will deal with them in his own way, and you and I will have no say in the matter. If you want to make a difference, convince the pieces of snake snot who are using babies as their shields to clean up their act and stop the international hubris. That's the only way you can save the from God's anger. If you don't do it, God will be mad at you and not me.

Sherri claims that she knows about a law that if a nation FIRES BOMBS at another nation from a HOUSE or a HOSPITAL or a MOSQUE-----than the nation getting the bombs IS NOT PERMITTED TO RETURN FIRE
----but it only applies when the nation being bombed is a nation of jews.

Sherri's law is a dilemma----since return fire is often determined by TRAJECTORY OF INCOMING BOMBS-----one cannot analyze trajectory and come up with the acutal NATURE OF THE ORIGIN (long ago I used to be really good in geometry----no longer----but somehow I think the statement
is correct) can someone please ask sherri-----how one determines if one of her fellow islamo nazi pigs is near a baby when he launches his bombs-?----I never learned that math-------I work from a CARTESIAN PLANE------not from a SHERRI PLANE

The Israelis have documentation of enemy fire from the area they returned fire to.

I'm so sorry their detractors decided to launch from where babies were present so they could send talking points to collaborators on the internet interested in smearing Israel when Israel returned fire.

Tell them next time, just don't fire any more rockets at Israel. That way, the babies will be safe.

because i know is gazan and has experienced far less well targeted israeli fire than now

just as you do Lipush's

God hates people who hide behind babies, who fire rockets near them to use them as their press option when fire is returned. If the Palestinians don't stop setting up their babies for the hit, God will deal with them in his own way, and you and I will have no say in the matter. If you want to make a difference, convince the pieces of snake snot who are using babies as their shields to clean up their act and stop the international hubris. That's the only way you can save the from God's anger. If you don't do it, God will be mad at you and not me.
who the fuck do you think i am that i could do any such thing as convince what you wrongly call snakes to moderate their baby killing

I aint nothin but a hound dog and a rusty one at that,

not a farkin diplomat to the fuckin pharaohs or a bloody megalomaniac prophet

and i take exception to your snake libel and slander, seriously

in the western healing and medical traditions snakes are healers, and in india too
fuck that shit about adam and eve and the bloody garden of eden
and original sin and the snake being an agent of a devil that also does not exist

so none of your imperial judaeo christian crap about snakes, sir.

and who the fuck do you think you are to say who god will be mad at

aint that up to her....yes....HER

not your clapped out jewish genocidal jehovah...he doesn't and never has existed
none of the israeli prime ministers to date believe in the jewish god either, in case you didn't know

i dont get the feeling you know much, anyway

good day to you sir and less of that self righteous pomp and piffle

we know how to deal with that..

i'll set my mommy rosie on to you and you will NOT like that, i promise you

so a bit of humility would NOT go amiss,sir

Last edited:
Hamas fail.
starkey quoted durer, whoever he is:
'Beware all thieves and imitators of other peoples' labour and talents," Durer, 1511

well israel is the modern world's biggest continuous land thief,
since 1948 they haven't failed to steal pal land every single day since then

and jews often steal other peoples' ideas, e.g monotheism and then claim the credit
when they actually learned it from their huge pals, the iranian zoroastrians in babylon
just before iran put israel back ON the map 2,500 years ago

i see nothing at all wrong in imitating ideas if you have the talent to do so

copyright and so called intellectual property is itself theft

Last edited:

just as you do Lipush's

"God hates". Now that's a new one. :lol:

i wonder when US will be with justice ? where is US's democracy ? why US let these happen ?

i hope Turkey and US will be friend .. and will stop the war for justice ..

i hope Israel won't mess with us.. you know Turks are butchers :) they can cut your skins :) like Brad Pitt did in Inglarious Bastards :)

Turks in Korea

Last edited:
Sherri every time i see your posts, it is full of nonsense. It is the Muslims that hate. Hopefully one day you will realize this. Maybe if you got your head out of mohameds ass haha.
toastie

sherri couldn't get any nearer any part of the divine prophet mo, peace be upon him
than she can get to jesus (peace be upon him, too)

both are equally divine messengers of god

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE GENOCIDAL MANIACS WHO FOLLOW BOTH OF THEM

I know jesus quite well having been a christian for many years

i know absolutely nothing about Mohammed; and little of Islam.

But I am absolutely sure that were the dear proph Mo to return to Mecca
he would burn the Koran himself, dissolve the religion around it
expel all the Jihadis by force if necessary
repeal Sharia Law and all its bestialities
He had nothing to do with any of them
They all came at least 100 years after his death.

My hunch is that he would then return to the ancestral goddess of his Qureishi Tribe, ALLAT
Who once resided in the Kaba santcuary and his deluded followers destroyed it.

And Jesus if he returned would do much the same to the "Christian World"

And all the Jewish Prophets would condemn Israel and return it to the palestinians.

I would toast all these things...........

So we would all be toast.................

kvetch,

We all fall so short, I agree. Sometimes, I look around me and I say to myself look at the mess everything in this world is in, all around me, and I am filled with the sense that I am nothing, less than nothing, deserving of nothing, absolutely nothing! Opportunities, so many wasted opportunities, and we, mankind, we have made such a mess of our world.

I see a day when we all stand before God, and we see our whole lives displayed in front of us, like on a movie screen, we watch our lives unfold like a movie in front of us, like the images surround us, immerse us, like an IMAX theatre experience, that is how alive it will be. And we see every thought we thought, every act we chose to engage in, every lost opportunity to do something good, to make a positive difference in our world, we see good choices and bad choices, evil thoughts, the things we said we were going to do and did not follow through with. We see our actions, how they effected others, we see what we could have done, could have been, lives we could have touched postively, people we hurt, people hurting we did not even see hurting, right in front of us. And some people say there are no more tears in Heaven, but how could we see all of that and not see our tears, too, over all of that. I knew a woman, I have no idea why I am thinking about this, right now. But she knew a girl in Germany when her husband was stationed in the Military there. The young girl did babysitting of my friend's young children. And she just died, in some freak way, the girl, she was about 16. And my friend was crying, she had been planning to invite this young girl who was her friend to visit her that next summer. And she said, if my faith was greater, I could bring her back to life. But my faith is too weak, And she was so torn up over it, and she said I do not think she really believed in Jesus, and I never talked to her about it, I meant to and I never did it. And she just stands in front of me crying. They asked to be stationed back in Germany, my friend, not taht long after that, and they are still there now, her and her husband and their three children. Faith, the power of faith, if we could but believe the way we have the capacity to believe, we could bring the dead back to life, we could heal the sick, we could push mountains into the sea. So, when we stand before God and see the picture of our lives all displayed, we will see all the lost opportunities of our lives flashing before us, including gifts we did not use! Does any of this mean we have salvation or we do not have salvation? I don't think so, it's the Blessings we miss out on, along our spiritual journeys towards God, we will see all we missed out on. And on that day I stand before God, I will see today, and how I was thinking about that day to come and all these thoughts I had about that day today!

And I was thinking about all of this this morning, too, and I guess, all the killing and the Hate that is always there in people defending the killings, and I got sick, and I could not even make it to the bathroom in the back of the grocery store, running almost, even, and I threw up on the floor before I could even make it to the restroom. I guess on that day I stand before God and see my life displayed before me, I will see that again, too. And the images of the dead children!

Sherri
sherri

i aint ignoring you like i advised rosie to do

but this requires some reflection on my part as to how to answer you and despite what i say i think you deserve better than kneejerk

from ME WHO IS a lover of jesus, gaza and the pals...AND THE JEWS

SO PLEASE BE PATIENT...I HAVE STUFF TO DO AND I HAVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT

OK??

Last edited:

just as you do Lipush's

He hates sin....and that's just what they're doing by not protecting their women and children and using them as propaganda when they're killed.

A two-state solution existed from the beginning, the Arabs said no, and have been crying ever since for getting their asses kicked.

No right of return, no divided Jerusalem, a two-state solution.

Hamas is the enemy of mankind.

Israel will survive, Hamas fail.

if hamas is a terrorist , Israel more ...

i am not saying Palestiana was right or wrong i dont care history .. we need to talk present .. so why some Jews here so hatefull and fan of war ? If Isreal want to stop war what happens ?

this is ridiculus that you are saying Palestinal should stop defence yourself , when you are occupying a country how its possible ? In our liberty war we defenced ourself we killed people ... do you think we were terrorist ? P.S. I dont agree that if Palestina attacks deliberately to civilians .. but you should know that if you kill someones mother , he is gonna hate you , kill you .. thats not about religion .. lets talk peacefull... everyone doing bad things for their God .. but they dont know they all believe same God...

The Ghaza strip could stop lobbing rockets into Israel, ask for peace and work out a solution, if they are picked on by Isreal they can ask for protection from the US and the UN.

SHERRI SAID:

kvetch,

We all fall so short, I agree. Sometimes, I look around me and I say to myself look at the mess everything in this world is in, all around me, and I am filled with the sense that I am nothing, less than nothing, deserving of nothing, absolutely nothing! Opportunities, so many wasted opportunities, and we, mankind, we have made such a mess of our world.

I see a day when we all stand before God, and we see our whole lives displayed in front of us, like on a movie screen, we watch our lives unfold like a movie in front of us, like the images surround us, immerse us, like an IMAX theatre experience, that is how alive it will be. And we see every thought we thought, every act we chose to engage in, every lost opportunity to do something good, to make a positive difference in our world, we see good choices and bad choices, evil thoughts, the things we said we were going to do and did not follow through with. We see our actions, how they effected others, we see what we could have done, could have been, lives we could have touched postively, people we hurt, people hurting we did not even see hurting, right in front of us. And some people say there are no more tears in Heaven, but how could we see all of that and not see our tears, too, over all of that. I knew a woman, I have no idea why I am thinking about this, right now. But she knew a girl in Germany when her husband was stationed in the Military there. The young girl did babysitting of my friend's young children. And she just died, in some freak way, the girl, she was about 16. And my friend was crying, she had been planning to invite this young girl who was her friend to visit her that next summer. And she said, if my faith was greater, I could bring her back to life. But my faith is too weak, And she was so torn up over it, and she said I do not think she really believed in Jesus, and I never talked to her about it, I meant to and I never did it. And she just stands in front of me crying. They asked to be stationed back in Germany, my friend, not taht long after that, and they are still there now, her and her husband and their three children. Faith, the power of faith, if we could but believe the way we have the capacity to believe, we could bring the dead back to life, we could heal the sick, we could push mountains into the sea. So, when we stand before God and see the picture of our lives all displayed, we will see all the lost opportunities of our lives flashing before us, including gifts we did not use! Does any of this mean we have salvation or we do not have salvation? I don't think so, it's the Blessings we miss out on, along our spiritual journeys towards God, we will see all we missed out on. And on that day I stand before God, I will see today, and how I was thinking about that day to come and all these thoughts I had about that day today!

And I was thinking about all of this this morning, too, and I guess, all the killing and the Hate that is always there in people defending the killings, and I got sick, and I could not even make it to the bathroom in the back of the grocery store, running almost, even, and I threw up on the floor before I could even make it to the restroom. I guess on that day I stand before God and see my life displayed before me, I will see that again, too. And the images of the dead children!

Sherri

kvetch replies:

OK I think i can give you an answer of sorts
after a short walk and a cigarette in the garden.

I take your question to be about healing
that is something I know a bit about

I have been a full time professional healer by laying on of hands, healing at a distance, teachiing people of all faiths and none how to heal, and how it works and doesn't work.

So i could write you a bloody book in answer to the issues you raise, if I had time.

But would you listen to me.....maybe an enemy of Jesus in your eyes?

Before I do devote time and energy to this possible dialogue, you have to convince me that it is worthwhile for us both.

Bit I will set out a few relevant issues for you and see if they "speak to your condition", then we can go from here.

1) Forget about Gaza, Jews, Arabs, etc..they are irrelevant here. OK?

2) Jesus said, "Thy faith hath made thee whole"
Those are the truest words ever uttered about healing by anyone, ever, to my knowledge.

3) You are setting yourself up for permanent misery if every time someone you love dies or has a tragedy, you feel like a failure in god's eyes.

4) You cannot decide as a healer what is going to happen. That is SOLELY up to God and the person being healed.

5) Healing means becoming nearer to God.
That is very different to curing or preventing death.
I held my healing hands over my own mother as she died of bowel cancer.
It was hugely healing for us both.
i helped that control freak of a jewess to let go into god.
What a great honour that was!
I cry as I write this....tears of gratitude!

A lifetime of fighting between us was healed on her deathbed.

6)No-one has or ever has had, healing powers.as such,
even Jesus.never claimed he had them
Only god has the power
and as St Paul said in 1 corinthians ch 13
that power is called love

you just love the one you are with,
and healing happens naturally on its own

Trying to "make it happen" is like trying to push a river in the direction you think it should go,
instead of just helping it flow.

So does that help at all?

If so, ask what you like
But ease up on yourself
as they say in the "can do" USA
there are no failures
only lessons to be learned

and god is watching us and is with us all the time
not waiting to smack naughty girls on judgement day
try a few non judgement days
here on this board, too!!
that would help a whole lot!

over to you

love

kvetch xx

Last edited:

He hates sin....and that's just what they're doing by not protecting their women and children and using them as propaganda when they're killed.

we will return you to the slaughter after a brief word from our sponsor...
GOD.

don't be so short-sighted. if it weren't for exploiting the dead, we wouldn't have those lovely holocaust museums throughout the width and depth of the United States.

hell, girl. we even built one in wasington D.C. to memorialise dead europeans before we built a memorial to honour our own soldiers who died on european soil.

propagandise that, babe.
BOOYAH!!!

yes sirree. there is a helluva lot to be said for exploiting the dead for propaganda purposes.

god may hate sin, but he loves that steady flow of ducats more.

we now return you to your regularly schedules programming. please enjoy the frivolity and the celebratory ambience of the rest of the mayhem,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back