'Gaza Health Ministry' murders 3 injures 11 Jews in Jerusalem & Jewish hostages beaten w/ electric wires

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
While the MSM keeps repeating "numbers" of dead in Gaza, which as we see in their pictures carefully provided... are all "children and women"...

'Thai hostages: Jewish hostages beaten with electric cables, held in worse conditions than us.' 'The report joins previous reports by freed hostages about deplorable conditions they suffered under Hamas captivity, including denial of showers and starvation.'

Two Hamas Arabs from E. Jerusalem carrying an M16 and a handgun
murder three: including a 24-year-old woman, a 60-year-old woman and a 70-year-old man, and injure 11 at the entrance of Jerusalem,
as they began firing at civilians at a nearby bus stop - before being eliminated.
The two terrorists were identified as Murad and Ebrahim Nemer, brothers from Sur Baher in east Jerusalem who were affiliated with the Hamas terrorist movement. Murad was imprisoned in Israel from 2010-2020 due to his intention to conduct terrorist operations in Gaza and Ebrahim was imprisoned in 2014 due to terrorist activity.

It comes a year after bombing attack at same bus stop, where two Israelis, Tadasa Tashume Ben Ma’ada and Arye Shechopek, were murdered in a bombing attack.
%D7%A6%D7%99%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9D-%D7%9E%D7%A1%D7%9A-2023-11-30-090335__w570h350q80.jpeg

===

While released terrorist Pallywood Mohammed Nazel lied about "broke my arms in prison, starved" show..

Last edited:
You should have seen how CBS ' Margaret Brannon (Nov 26) interviewed the (Hamas' mouthpiece Al JihadZeera hosts and where head of the snake of the bloody "Palestinian" org. hide) Qatari who gaslifhted by saying "we only deal with Ganas political wing not military."

WTF does that even mean?

____

GOOGLING...

Palestinian use human shields

IMG-20231115-WA0011.jpg

Misc.:

IMG-20231117-WA0007.jpg

Last edited:
WTF does that even mean?
It means that Hamas has a political wing, and a military wing - the latter are called Al Qassam brigades.

As such stating; "we only deal with Hamas and not it's military wing" is the same as a reporter, e.g. from Fox News Channel stating in regards to the US Army conducted My Lai massacre; we only deal with the US government and not with a Company of U.S. soldiers or the US Army that committed a massacre.

And just as there was no proof that the US government ordered the My Lai massacre - there is no proof that Hamas ordered the Al Quasam brigades to conduct massacres.

While the MSM keeps repeating "numbers" of dead in Gaza, which as we see in their pictures carefully provided... are all "children and women"...

'Thai hostages: Jewish hostages beaten with electric cables, held in worse conditions than us.' 'The report joins previous reports by freed hostages about deplorable conditions they suffered under Hamas captivity, including denial of showers and starvation.'

Two Hamas Arabs from E. Jerusalem carrying an M16 and a handgun
murder three: including a 24-year-old woman, a 60-year-old woman and a 70-year-old man, and injure 11 at the entrance of Jerusalem,
as they began firing at civilians at a nearby bus stop - before being eliminated.
The two terrorists were identified as Murad and Ebrahim Nemer, brothers from Sur Baher in east Jerusalem who were affiliated with the Hamas terrorist movement. Murad was imprisoned in Israel from 2010-2020 due to his intention to conduct terrorist operations in Gaza and Ebrahim was imprisoned in 2014 due to terrorist activity.

It comes a year after bombing attack at same bus stop, where two Israelis, Tadasa Tashume Ben Ma’ada and Arye Shechopek, were murdered in a bombing attack.
View attachment 865965

===

While released terrorist Pallywood Mohammed Nazel lied about "broke my arms in prison, starved" show..

Most likely in retaliation, due to illegal Jewish settlers having killed 9 Palestinians, the weeks prior, and 28 Palestinians having been killed by the IDF and other Israeli security forces in the West-Bank since Oct. 7th.
Not to mention around 8000 killed children and women in Gaza since October 8th.

As for your "wing" humor - the e.g. White-House seems to have these as well and MAGA's too

And Sinwar is "not aware"...of both wings. Right?
I didn't see the interview - but I am sure he didn't state that he won't be aware about the military wing.

It would be like Trump stating; I am aware about my US government, but not about the US Armed Forces, if asked why 60 US cruise missiles were fired onto targets in Syria - a souvereign country that is not at war with the USA.

Most likely in retaliation, due to illegal Jewish settlers
Hamas does not need a 'reason' or "retaliate, " it tries everyday and sometimes succeeds in massacres Jews. Today and on Oct 7 and thousands other attacks along the years.

You make it sound as if Hamas or Islamic Jihad make a difference between Judea Samaria "settlers" and Tel Aviv..
Even non zionist Jews or even anti-Zionist who oppose serving in IDF have been targeted, including via axes on their heads.

And of course Jihado fascist dead baby strategy. As you quote the numbers...

Last edited:
Hamas does not need a 'reason' or "retaliate, " it tries everyday and sometimes succeeds in massacres Jews. Today and on Oct 7 and thousands other attacks along the years.

You make it sound as if Hamas or Islamic Jihad make a difference between Judea Samaria "settlers" and Tel Aviv..
Even non zionist Jews or even anti-Zionist who oppose serving in IDF have been targeted, including via axes on their heads.
They don't "need" a reason - they have a reason, and it starts off with the Jewish military wing and it's terrorist organizations, murdering Palestinian-Arabs in 1948 - and forcing them of their lands till today.

The tens of thousands of Palestinian-Arabs victims from 1948 till 2007 are NOT included in the below chart.

Pald.jpeg

They don't "need" a reason - they have a reason, and it starts off with the Jewish military wing and it's terrorist organizations, murdering Palestinian-Arabs in 1948 - and forcing them of their lands till today.

The tens of thousands of Palestinian-Arabs victims from 1948 till 2007 are NOT included in the below chart.
Regarding your al JihadZeera chart...

You should know:

that failing in attempts -

does

NOT

make you more of the victim side.

images (24).jpeg

Attachments

• Anti-Israel terror Human Shields since the 1980s (3).pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
You should know: that failing in attempts does NOT make you more of the victim side.
This isn't about "failed attempts" but as to WHO started of this issue from 1917 onward, and keeps continuing killing and suppressing the Palestinians and robbing them off their land and property till today - the Zionists.

Last edited:
Regarding your al JihadZeera chart...

You should know:

that failing in attempts -

does

NOT

make you more of the victim side.

View attachment 865981
Statista - is an al JihadZeera site?

It's obvious that Sayaras, member since Nov 14, 2023 and folks like you Nov 7, 2023, only joined up, to post threads and comments that incite hate in this matter - and nothing else.

Kruska is citing info and charts???
What happened to his "I don't believe" and "no proof" suddenly???

Kruska is about love and facts.
Could well be - but you are only about spreading bull and hatred.

BTW - the figures presented by Statista - were NEVER refuted nor disputed by Israel. - since these figures stem from the UN human rights commission - the very same UN organisation that people like you FULLY support when it comes to their reports and accusations towards e.g. Russia and China.

Interesting. I was not aware that AWRAD had released a poll since the war started.

Though. . . the sample size is really, much too small to tell anything significant in most social science circles. Many folks on this site have cited some of their previous polls, w/o knowing anything about their metrics. . . . so. . .

And it likewise, does not breakdown their respondents in terms of age, sex, education, or any other demographics we expect from western polls, which give us a meaningful measures of what is really going on in society. A poll of just 668 people? That does not meaningfully speak for a nation of 5.3 million, not by any stretch of the imagination.

I do find that the cherry picked headline; "Three in four Palestinians support Hamas’s massacre," from the Jewish News Syndicate very telling, as they seemingly purposefully LEFT OUT, the link to the poll. . .

:eusa_think:

Hmmmmmm. . . . Gee, I wonder why the hell they would do that?
1701339449877.png

1701339420577.png

1701339510864.png

1701339677956.png

Forum List

Back