Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Talib and Omar are genocidal racist who want to erase Israel.
Pelosi refuses to discipline them for their hate mongering.
The Democrat Voters do not have any shame because they don't have a conscience.

Last edited:
Good for them, Those two like Issa up there are hell bent to destroy Israel.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.
Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.

Talib belongs to that land more than most Israeli invaders.
The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

BS, yeah you're a muzzie
And proud. :5_1_12024:

Why? Scum and a scourge
Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are

What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.

Lets see,lets not destroy the government of Israel,a government that is always starting wars with other countries all the time and that has all the corrupt politicians in washington in their pockets. another paid shill of Israel to add to my ignore list.

You may as well ignore me too. I'm a staunch Zionist and supporter of Israel and it has nothing to do with Muslims.

Lets see,lets not destroy the government of Israel,a government that is always starting wars with other countries all the time and that has all the corrupt politicians in washington in their pockets. another paid shill of Israel to add to my ignore list.

Well since you're an obvious Israel hater...off to iggy ya go.

Link to Israel starting “wars”?

Link to Israel starting “wars”?

!967...oh wait, no. 1973? Nope...but they sure ended them HAHAHAHAHA Thagt first one it took them only six days to finish off the Arabs

Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.
Palistinians have always had their conquered land. Egypt, Syria, Jordan is their land.

I agree about her. She should return to the occupied terririories forthwith. The Somali skank can go too.
The first whore and her family that benefited from chained migration too, if you are fair.
The Somali and the other skank are not the first anything, although I'll give you whore, incestuous at that, but then you're a muzzie too I guess.

Omar's congressional district is tied to ISIS terrorist recruitment.
Democrats are dangerous violent racist cretins.

C McC ⭐⭐⭐✝️⚾❤️ on Twitter

View attachment 274517

Oh these two ............. need sent back and put into prison you two whores need to gth out of the US and leave our rights alone you won't win bitches! Twats like you never win fairly.

Good hope they are turned away..
Muslims want to kill and eliminate Israel from existence, why would you let those two loopy kunt s in your country?

Fuck those fucked up bitches

The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

BS, yeah you're a muzzie
And proud. :5_1_12024:

Why? Scum and a scourge
Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.

Palistinians have always had their conquered land. Egypt, Syria, Jordan is their land.
Keep telling yourself that.

Forum List

Back