Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country amid pressure from Trump

Israel is now defending American democracy better than the USA can

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.

Yea, should have let them go to Israeli and blocked them from coming back.

giphy.gif

They should let them in to GAZA and then close the border.

American Jews have always supported the "racial diversification of America".

Racial diversification of America led to the election of a member of Congress of palestinian ancestry.

So this is the only thing I have to say to the american jewish community:

Stop crying like a baby and take it as man!!

Tlaib and Omar are a "small price to pay" for the fulfillment of your wet dream: the destruction of America's racial composition.

Shame we can't do the same

Omar and Tlaib, not terrorists but adore the pissing your pants hyperbole.

I adore the fact that they just got publicly humiliated.

Did they? Maybe among your circle you feel that way but then again you guys are a bunch of nuts who call people you don't like terrorists just because.
I never called them terrorists. Try again. This time try to knock down the dominoes I set up and not your own.

I adore the fact that they just got publicly humiliated.

Did they? Maybe among your circle you feel that way but then again you guys are a bunch of nuts who call people you don't like terrorists just because.
I never called them terrorists. Try again. This time try to knock down the dominoes I set up and not your own.

I'm talking about the title of the thread, dingbat.

Forum List

Back