Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country amid pressure from Trump

Israel is now defending American democracy better than the USA can

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.
Crooked Netanyahu has been indicted for more crimes than Omar has:
Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu to be indicted on corruption charges, pending hearing - CNN

Omar and Tlaib, not terrorists but adore the pissing your pants hyperbole.
I adore the fact that they just got publicly humiliated.

Did they? Maybe among your circle you feel that way but then again you guys are a bunch of nuts who call people you don't like terrorists just because.
I never called them terrorists. Try again. This time try to knock down the dominoes I set up and not your own.

I'm talking about the title of the thread, dingbat.
Hyperbole ment to get views. Calm down snowflake

Omar and Tlaib, not terrorists but adore the pissing your pants hyperbole.
I adore the fact that they just got publicly humiliated.

Did they? Maybe among your circle you feel that way but then again you guys are a bunch of nuts who call people you don't like terrorists just because.
I never called them terrorists. Try again. This time try to knock down the dominoes I set up and not your own.

I'm talking about the title of the thread, dingbat.
Hyperbole ment to get views. Calm down snowflake

Meant?

If you have to lie to get views....

I realize it's the Gateway Pundit form of news, it's still a lie.

fb_img_15312319293891153728437.jpg

C McC ⭐⭐⭐✝️⚾❤️ on Twitter

upload_2019-8-15_9-42-44.png

Oh these two ............. need sent back and put into prison you two whores need to gth out of the US and leave our rights alone you won't win bitches! Twats like you never win fairly.

Good hope they are turned away..

America has banned undesirable aliens from coming to America as well, at least we have in the past.

George W. Bush banned Extremist Terrorist sympathizer Cat Stevens from entering here.

Other nations, too. The UK has a ban on distinguished the American doctor, Michael Savage. Kenya barred Dr. Jerome Corsi. Back i the day, Germany banned tremendous American theologian Dr. Ernest Angley.

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.

Yea, should have let them go to Israeli and blocked them from coming back.

Should of let em go to Israel and promptly dropped them off in Palestine.

Yea, should have let them go to Israeli and blocked them from coming back.

Should of let em go to Israel and promptly dropped them off in Palestine.

Best idea yet

I tried to vacation in Mecca------of for the SANDS OF MECCA---and the touch of
the black turd therein

C McC ⭐⭐⭐✝️⚾❤️ on Twitter

View attachment 274517

Oh these two ............. need sent back and put into prison you two whores need to gth out of the US and leave our rights alone you won't win bitches! Twats like you never win fairly.

Good hope they are turned away..

It would had been better if they were allowed to land in Israel, then get arrested for supporting terrorism.

Talib belongs to that land more than most Israeli invaders.
The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

Good for them, Those two like Issa up there are hell bent to destroy Israel.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.

Good for them, Those two like Issa up there are hell bent to destroy Israel.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.

Lets see,lets not destroy the government of Israel,a government that is always starting wars with other countries all the time and that has all the corrupt politicians in washington in their pockets. another paid shill of Israel to add to my ignore list.

Forum List

Back