Israel attacking ambulances and medics in Gaza; these are extremely serious war crimes

And tonight, Biden's paramount act is to give another 100B to Gaza and the West Bank and another 100B to Israel. Undoubtedly he'll want another 100B for Ukraine. Kiss another third of a trillion dollars goodbye. Hasn't anyone told this moron and the idiot democrats that we are in debt to the tune of 32T dollars? The strategic oil reserves are empty and so is our treasury. He gave military materiel to the Taliban and Ukraine. I wonder WTF he figures we'll use to defend the US. SMFH.
The idea of giving the same amount to both warring sides is a refusal to take sides, is encouragement for hundreds/thousands more lost lives, prolongs a war that some will use to their advantage. (And that won't be the vast majority of the American or Israeli people.)

It is indefensible. It is evil. And I'm pretty sure most if not all on the left will not condemn it.

A ton: this year alone the US alone has given NINETY FIVE AND A HALF MILLION dollars to Gaza/Hamas. The UN and other countries has given FOUR AND A HALF BILLION.

Do you have a credible link for those claims?

Even if you did, that's still chickenfeed compared to what Israel's parasitic lobbies have extracted from naive American taxpayers:

"The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html

By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

As Israeli war crimes in Gaza mount, this should not be too surprising:

“All of a sudden we were targeted [by an air attack] and we ran for safety,” Taha, a paramedic, told Al Jazeera. The emergency team jumped into their cars on Salah al-Din Road and the vehicles proceeded a few metres before another air strike hit.

Three of his colleagues were killed and Taha was lightly injured. “Our mission is humanitarian, we provide humanitarian service only, and we were targeted without any reason, without any excuse,” he said.

It was no one-off incident. Health authorities and medical organisations in the Gaza Strip have accused Israel of deliberately bombing ambulances and health facilities in the besieged enclave, in breach of international rules that catalogue such attacks as war crimes.

Can anyone defend the murder of paramedics and the bombing of ambulances by Israel?

This is in addition to the murder of 500 Palestinian children by Israel this week.

Should US aid be immediately cut off, and UN troops sent in to oppose Israeli war crimes?
They already said they're going to flatten gaza and the palis have to leave

Many will die ....I'm now rooting for genocide cause the Arabs ain't taking these animals in and the fucking jooooos are gonna ship as many as they can to western nations ....progressives think taking a million palis in is a good idea

Because they're idiots

zkzmmzkzkmz,z,z,z,z,,z,z.jpeg

wttwtq5qtwtywhww.gif

Israel has killed 2900 Palestinians including 600 children.

Why is nobody complaining about how nasty Israel is?
Because many are easily misinformed by the establishment.

Its even worse however. Many have accepted Israel’s plan to mass murder the Palestinians including 1 million children, as an acceptable course of action.

I thought mankind had overcome the desire to commit these kinds of heartless atrocities. How wrong I was.

Forum List

Back