Israel and weapons of mass destruction

Trot out the anti-semites. That really doesn't help your case, right?

Hard for me to be anti-Semitic when I am of Semitic decent.

I just recognize that what Israel is doing is just oppression.

I don't agree with the notion that Israel should be wiped off the map at all.

Not to mention the Arabs are probably more a "Semitic" people than the Jews are. They haven't had all that cross breeding with Europeans.

Not sure why we are still using a MYTH as a racial classification, but there we are.

You dont' know jack-shit.

Iran has every right to protect it's people from Israel.

Iran has repeatedly threatened to obliterate Israel and they fund and supply arms to terrorists who shoot an average of 100 rockets into Israel a day. The terrorist who shoot them use their own people as hostages by hiding in neighborhoods so Israel can't retaliate without collateral damage.

Israel is asking to be left alone and actually targets terrorists and tries to avoid killing civilians.

There are Muslims in the Israeli Knesset.

It is illegal to be Jewish in Iran.

Yep, two peas in a pod they are...

Israel has been invaded more times in 50 years than most countries in 500 years. Of course their security is paramount, and thus the development of nuclear weapons.
Iran has fomented terrorism for about 20 years, and its leadership is sworn to wipe Israel off the map.
The "facts" posted are the selective variety that the anti-Israel creatures love so much.

Well, um, yeah, you go in and steal someone's land and make them second class citizens in their own country, don't be surprised when they attack you.

this thread is about iran.

i know iran made its jews leave and is an apartheid muslim state, but i don't recall israel ever taking anything from iran or threatening it, unlike the threats iran has made toward israel.

i know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but even for you, that's a dumbass effort at deflection.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel is widely known to possess weapons of mass destruction, and to be one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).[1] The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, and an offensive biological warfare program.[2] Officially Israel neither confirms nor denies possessing nuclear weapons.

[edit] Nuclear weapons
Main article: Nuclear weapons and Israel
It is believed that Israel had possessed an operational nuclear weapons capability by 1967, with the mass production of nuclear warheads occurring immediately after the Six-Day War.[2] Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses from 75 to as many as 400 nuclear weapons, which are reported to include thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.[3][4][5] Israel is also reported to possess a wide range of different systems, including neutron bombs, tactical nuclear weapons, and suitcase nukes.[6] Israel is believed to manufacture its nuclear weapons at the Negev Nuclear Research Center, a highly secretive nuclear installation located near Dimona.
Delivery mechanisms include Jericho intercontinental ballistic missiles, with a range of 11,500 km, and which are believed to provide a second-strike option. Israel's nuclear-capable ballistic missiles are believed to be buried so far underground that they would survive a nuclear attack.[7][8] Additionally, Israel is believed to have an offshore nuclear second-strike capability, using submarine launched nuclear-capable cruise missiles, which can be launched from the Israeli Navy's Dolphin-class submarines.[9] Although the Israeli Air Force lacks strategic bombers to deliver nuclear weapons over long range, its F-15I and F-16I Sufa fighter aircraft are capable of delivering nuclear weapons.

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's absurd.... Israel has NEVER threatened ANYONE. Your anti-Semitism is appalling.

Israel has been invaded more times in 50 years than most countries in 500 years. Of course their security is paramount, and thus the development of nuclear weapons.
Iran has fomented terrorism for about 20 years, and its leadership is sworn to wipe Israel off the map.
The "facts" posted are the selective variety that the anti-Israel creatures love so much.

Well, um, yeah, you go in and steal someone's land and make them second class citizens in their own country, don't be surprised when they attack you.

this thread is about iran.

i know iran made its jews leave and is an apartheid muslim state, but i don't recall israel ever taking anything from iran or threatening it, unlike the threats iran has made toward israel.

i know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, but even for you, that's a dumbass effort at deflection.

The thing I was responding to was that POOOOOOOOR Little Israel keeps getting attacked, not about who was doing the attacking. Iran has never attacked Israel directly. They support people who do, to be sure.

Of course, my view- WHY IS THIS MY PROBLEM?

Why am I being asked to chuck out money every year to support someone's fantasy that the sky pixie really gave them the strip of awful land.

Because that's what we are really talking about here, isn't it. Someone's religious conceit making our policy. And we call ourselves a superpower.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel is widely known to possess weapons of mass destruction, and to be one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).[1] The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, and an offensive biological warfare program.[2] Officially Israel neither confirms nor denies possessing nuclear weapons.

[edit] Nuclear weapons
Main article: Nuclear weapons and Israel
It is believed that Israel had possessed an operational nuclear weapons capability by 1967, with the mass production of nuclear warheads occurring immediately after the Six-Day War.[2] Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses from 75 to as many as 400 nuclear weapons, which are reported to include thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.[3][4][5] Israel is also reported to possess a wide range of different systems, including neutron bombs, tactical nuclear weapons, and suitcase nukes.[6] Israel is believed to manufacture its nuclear weapons at the Negev Nuclear Research Center, a highly secretive nuclear installation located near Dimona.
Delivery mechanisms include Jericho intercontinental ballistic missiles, with a range of 11,500 km, and which are believed to provide a second-strike option. Israel's nuclear-capable ballistic missiles are believed to be buried so far underground that they would survive a nuclear attack.[7][8] Additionally, Israel is believed to have an offshore nuclear second-strike capability, using submarine launched nuclear-capable cruise missiles, which can be launched from the Israeli Navy's Dolphin-class submarines.[9] Although the Israeli Air Force lacks strategic bombers to deliver nuclear weapons over long range, its F-15I and F-16I Sufa fighter aircraft are capable of delivering nuclear weapons.

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why would Iran be worried about Israel's nukes and not the US' or Britain's or France's? Only two countries have possessed nuclear weapons while fighting a major war, Israel and the US, and only one country has used them, the US. Furthermore, while the US, Britain, France and Russia have made explicit threats to use nuclear weapons against an enemy's cities, Israel has never threatened any country with nukes.

It is clear that Iran understands this. That is the reason that after developing its Shahab 4 missile that is capable of hitting any target in Israel, Iran went on to develop its Shahab 6 missile which is capable of delivering a nuclear warhead to any city in Western Europe and Iran is currently developing its Shahab 7 missile which will be able to hit any city on the US east coast and a few hundred miles inland with a nuclear warhead. While Israel has security problems with a few of its neighbors, Syria, Lebanon and the Arab terrorists in Judea, Samaria and Gaza and has never threatened any country with nuclear weapons, Iran clearly intends its nuclear weapons to become a threat to the entire western world.

The thing I was responding to was that POOOOOOOOR Little Israel keeps getting attacked, not about who was doing the attacking. Iran has never attacked Israel directly. They support people who do, to be sure.

Why am I being asked to chuck out money every year to support someone's fantasy that the sky pixie really gave them the strip of awful land.

Because that's what we are really talking about here, isn't it. Someone's religious conceit making our policy. And we call ourselves a superpower.

So it's not just Mormons you hate, it's those Jew bastards who killed Jesus too?

So it's not just Mormons you hate, it's those Jew bastards who killed Jesus too?

Do you know what happened when Israel was founded? Do you know how they founded it?

Read some fucking history, the Native Americans can tell you the same story.

Umm, guy, I don't believe Jesus was ever a real person. I think he was made up.

I don't think we should be getting into the middle of a fight between Jews and Muslims over who a magic sky friend likes the bestest.. It's just kind of silly to me, as it should be to any rational person.

Israel might have seemed like a good idea in 1948, when everyone was feeling really bad about what the Nazis did.... but now the Israelis are the guys who are pushing people around. They are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else, and it isn't a pretty picture.

Umm, guy, I don't believe Jesus was ever a real person. I think he was made up.

I don't think we should be getting into the middle of a fight between Jews and Muslims over who a magic sky friend likes the bestest.. It's just kind of silly to me, as it should be to any rational person.

Israel might have seemed like a good idea in 1948, when everyone was feeling really bad about what the Nazis did.... but now the Israelis are the guys who are pushing people around. They are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on someone else, and it isn't a pretty picture.

That's a pretty ignorant statement....
How is Israel the guys pushing people around? That tiny country in the middle of all those Jew hating countries, and they're the bully??

Israel took over all that land by war in '67...and the WON (kinda like Obama saying he won "so get over it"). Now the illegitimate children from other arab countries are claiming it's theirs and Israel needs to give it back. Too bad!

What i wonder is why if all these arab countries around Israel feel the Palestinians need their own land, why don't THEY give them some! There....it's solved. It's not about the land tho...it's about hating Israelis.

That's ridiculous. Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lybia, Morocco, Iran through its Hezbollah and Hamas proxies, even North Korea and others have all attacked Israel yet Israel never stole any land from them and after the 1967 war Israel immediately, within a week, offerred to swap the land it had captured from Jordan, Syria and Egypt in return of a peace treaty.

Uh idiot, the Israelites aka Jews have been on their land longer than the Arabs.

It is quite strange that the Paulestinians and Liberals have Nazi'esque beliefs....I guess the fringe find comfort in each other.

Uh idiot, the Israelites aka Jews have been on their land longer than the Arabs.

Glad I don't pull my history lessons from book on how to be superstitious.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Yeah, Abraham didn't exist in your demented reality even though the muslims mention him......

FYI...Islam came after Judaism.

Glad I don't pull my history lessons from book on how to be superstitious.

Israel should never have excisted at the place they are. If US care so much about Israel, donate Alaska to them they have a lot of space, Palin loves Israel and they need more people to drill for oil etc.

Their will never be peace in the middle east, so give the israelis Alaska and let the arabs take Israels land.

Israel has existed at roughly its present location for thousands of years despite the fact that its Roman conquerors and later its Muslim conquerors refused to recognize its existence for centuries.

Today, Israel is at peace with everyone, but the Arabs and some others, Turkey, Iran, for example, are nearly always at war, not only with Israel but with each other or with ethnic or religious minorities within their own borders.

Iran has threatened Israel.
Israel has never declared to wipe Iranians off the map.
But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.
Israel has every right to protect it's people.

I guess Israel didn't bomb Iraq? Exactly what country has Iran invaded?

The translation does not say "Wiped off the map", it is talking about the regime passing, you are just reiterating stuff you heard on the TV.

There are over 20,000 Jews living in Iran. You should see these videos where they discuss how life for them isn't so bad there. You'd think if they wanted the Jews dead so bad, they would start with the ones in their own country?

Iran has every right to protect itself when it is surrounded by countries that have nukes.

Iran can best defend itself by giving up its support and participation in international terrorism and by abandoning its nuclear weapons program.

When Israel's past enemies Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other GCC states don't want IRAN to have nukes.....that says it all.

Those countries do not fear Israel's nukes, but they do fear nukes in the hands of the Persian nuts.

That's a pretty ignorant statement....
How is Israel the guys pushing people around? That tiny country in the middle of all those Jew hating countries, and they're the bully??

Israel took over all that land by war in '67...and the WON (kinda like Obama saying he won "so get over it"). Now the illegitimate children from other arab countries are claiming it's theirs and Israel needs to give it back. Too bad!

What i wonder is why if all these arab countries around Israel feel the Palestinians need their own land, why don't THEY give them some! There....it's solved. It's not about the land tho...it's about hating Israelis.

So if the Arabs take back the land, then it's theirs, no problem, right.

Because that's inevitably what is going to happen. Already, more and more Jews are emmigrating out, and more Arabs are moving back in. Israel might buy itself some time with a Palestinian state, but much like water wearing down a stone, they are just delaying the inevitable.

Water always wins.

It took them 200 years to drive out the Crusaders, but they did eventually.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Do you know what happened when Israel was founded? Do you know how they founded it?

Read some fucking history, the Native Americans can tell you the same story.

There is practically zero in common between the Palestinians and the American Indians. I'm apparently not the one who needs to do some reading. Take off the liberal tinted glasses before you do it or you won't learn anything anyway.

Forum List

Back