Israel and weapons of mass destruction

If this is your view, it's the point you should argue rather then just attacking the Israeli cause. Now I actually do think we should stay out of the middle east, but I'm not against Israel. Here's the way you can tell. I say we should stay out of the Middle East, but I don't do it by attacking Israel, I just say we should stay out of it. Clever, eh?

Well, yeah. Let's stay out of it. No more payments to Israel, no more selling them weapons. No more using our veto in the UN to block resolutions they don't like. Sounds fair to me.

You really are one sick mother fucker

Not really. I don't believe in taking sides in fights were both sides are equally wrong and equally unreasonable.

i don't think they'll allow iran to get a nuke to give to the terrorists iran loves funding so much. so i think you'll have to live with being disappointed that israel won't get nuked.

i agree re the population... hence there will never be a "right of return" for people who never lived there any more than i have a right of return to belarus.

sorry if that disappoints you, too.

The thing is, I doubt you want to return to Belarus.

As for Iran getting a nuke, I think that's probably inevitable. I don't think they'd give it to a terrorist group for the same reason we never gave one of our nuke to the Contra or the Mujahadeen.

i don't think they'll allow iran to get a nuke to give to the terrorists iran loves funding so much. so i think you'll have to live with being disappointed that israel won't get nuked.

i agree re the population... hence there will never be a "right of return" for people who never lived there any more than i have a right of return to belarus.

sorry if that disappoints you, too.

As for Iran getting a nuke, I think that's probably inevitable. I don't think they'd give it to a terrorist group for the same reason we never gave one of our nuke to the Contra or the Mujahadeen.

I feel much better now:cuckoo:

Last edited:

I feel much better now:cuckoo:

Yeah, I'm sure a country that is spending half it's GDP developing a bomb is going to just hand it off to anyone...

Get real.

Iran wants a bomb so the rest of the world stops screwing with them. A bomb gives you automatic respect. Just look at North Korea. Little backward hamlet of a country where the whole world is bending over to kiss their ass...

So I'm not going to get horribly upset because the Zionists are peeing themselves. I simply don't care, it isn't my problem, it isn't worth one drop of American blood. Sorry. It just isn't.

why not? we had property there that was left behind because of pogroms. it had a lot of value and i want it. i could at least sell it since it belonged to my family.

or do jews not get do-overs? only muslims...

Last edited:

why not? we had property there that was left behind because of pogroms. it had a lot of value and i want it.

I would take that up with the Belarus government, then.

Frankly, I'd have no problem if we carved a Jewish state out of Europe. Maybe in Russia or Spain or Germany or some other country with a lot of bad behavior towards them.

But the Arabs didn't do anything but have the bad luck to live on the land that their fairy stories said they once owned. And the west was feeling really bad about the whole thing.

It's like if I said, "I feel so bad about slavery, I'm going to give you Jillian's TV Set. "

It's really easy to be remorseful with other people's stuff.

why not? we had property there that was left behind because of pogroms. it had a lot of value and i want it.

Frankly, I'd have no problem if we carved a Jewish state out of Europe. Maybe in Russia or Spain or Germany or some other country with a lot of bad behavior towards them.

But the Arabs didn't do anything but have the bad luck to live on the land that their fairy stories said they once owned. And the west was feeling really bad about the whole thing.

It's like if I said, "I feel so bad about slavery, I'm going to give you Jillian's TV Set. "

why would i? it's life...

and only whining, lying israel haters think otherwise.

now run along and learn something.

but you can feel good... the terrorist supporter "liked" your post. :thup:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel is widely known to possess weapons of mass destruction, and to be one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).[1] The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, and an offensive biological warfare program.[2] Officially Israel neither confirms nor denies possessing nuclear weapons.

[edit] Nuclear weapons
Main article: Nuclear weapons and Israel
It is believed that Israel had possessed an operational nuclear weapons capability by 1967, with the mass production of nuclear warheads occurring immediately after the Six-Day War.[2] Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses from 75 to as many as 400 nuclear weapons, which are reported to include thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.[3][4][5] Israel is also reported to possess a wide range of different systems, including neutron bombs, tactical nuclear weapons, and suitcase nukes.[6] Israel is believed to manufacture its nuclear weapons at the Negev Nuclear Research Center, a highly secretive nuclear installation located near Dimona.
Delivery mechanisms include Jericho intercontinental ballistic missiles, with a range of 11,500 km, and which are believed to provide a second-strike option. Israel's nuclear-capable ballistic missiles are believed to be buried so far underground that they would survive a nuclear attack.[7][8] Additionally, Israel is believed to have an offshore nuclear second-strike capability, using submarine launched nuclear-capable cruise missiles, which can be launched from the Israeli Navy's Dolphin-class submarines.[9] Although the Israeli Air Force lacks strategic bombers to deliver nuclear weapons over long range, its F-15I and F-16I Sufa fighter aircraft are capable of delivering nuclear weapons.

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran has every right to protect it's people from Israel.
Israel has every right to stop Iran from obtaining a nuke considering Iran, among other muslin countries, has stated its clear intent to destroy Israel. Good for Israel, go get em!!!

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel is widely known to possess weapons of mass destruction, and to be one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).[1] The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, and an offensive biological warfare program.[2] Officially Israel neither confirms nor denies possessing nuclear weapons.

[edit] Nuclear weapons
Main article: Nuclear weapons and Israel
It is believed that Israel had possessed an operational nuclear weapons capability by 1967, with the mass production of nuclear warheads occurring immediately after the Six-Day War.[2] Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses from 75 to as many as 400 nuclear weapons, which are reported to include thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.[3][4][5] Israel is also reported to possess a wide range of different systems, including neutron bombs, tactical nuclear weapons, and suitcase nukes.[6] Israel is believed to manufacture its nuclear weapons at the Negev Nuclear Research Center, a highly secretive nuclear installation located near Dimona.
Delivery mechanisms include Jericho intercontinental ballistic missiles, with a range of 11,500 km, and which are believed to provide a second-strike option. Israel's nuclear-capable ballistic missiles are believed to be buried so far underground that they would survive a nuclear attack.[7][8] Additionally, Israel is believed to have an offshore nuclear second-strike capability, using submarine launched nuclear-capable cruise missiles, which can be launched from the Israeli Navy's Dolphin-class submarines.[9] Although the Israeli Air Force lacks strategic bombers to deliver nuclear weapons over long range, its F-15I and F-16I Sufa fighter aircraft are capable of delivering nuclear weapons.

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran has every right to protect it's people from Israel.

Israel is going to invade Iran? Who knew?

What did you find inaccurate or objectionable about JoeB131's post?

This is actually more akin to the plight of the Native American.

I do love how liberals just bleed for the rest of the world, except when it comes to Israel.

I remember back in college, I had this Jewish liberal snot who decided he was going to show how he was down with the brothers by going on and on about South Africa.

And then I asked him, "How is that different from what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians?"

Man, how fast he shut up.... and skulked away sheepishly.

Obama Sold Israel Bunker-Buster Bombs

President Obama has secretly authorized significant new aid to the Israeli military that includes the sale of 55 deep-penetrating bombs known as bunker busters. The GBU-28 Hard Target Penetrators—potentially useful in any future military strike against Iranian nuclear sites—were delivered to Israel in 2009, just several months after Obama took office.

The military sale was arranged behind the scenes as Obama’s demands for Israel to stop building settlements in disputed territories were fraying political relations between the two countries in public.

The Israelis first requested the bunker busters in 2005, only to be rebuffed by the Bush administration. At the time, the Pentagon had frozen almost all U.S.-Israeli joint defense projects out of concern that Israel was transferring advanced military technology to China.

In 2007, Bush informed Ehud Olmert, then prime minister, that he would order the bunker busters for delivery in 2009 or 2010. The Israelis wanted them in 2007. Obama finally released the weapons in 2009, according to officials familiar with the still-secret decision.

The GBU-28 question surfaced in a November 2009 US cable released by Wikileaks, in which the US embassy in Tel Aviv noted that "the transfer should be handled quietly to avoid any allegations that the USG is helping Israel prepare for a strike against Iran."

The main reason that Israel has not hit Iran yet is because these Bunker Buster Bombs we sold them may not reach Iran's nuclear site buried deep inside the mountain.

Last edited:
Iran has every right to protect its people, Israel does too?

Who knew?

Perhaps every citizen of every land ought to have the right to weapons of mass destruction.

That would certainly make this a safer word.

Because an armed citizen is a polite citizen, right, kids?

WEAPONS = SAFETY, right?

The USA has thousands and thousands nuclear weapons.

That is why Americans are the safest people on earth.

I sleep safer knowing that the people who own my government can vaporize the planet with about 15 mintues notice.

Iran really is building nuclear weapons. There is plenty of proof of that. This war is not about Iran's Oil Bourse selling in another currency.

60 Minutes aired a segment on Iran’s nuclear weapons program that featured a U.S.-origin pressure transducer prominently displayed in a the photographs below with Iran’s President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, during a visit to an Iranian nuclear enrichment facility. The segment examined how violations of U.S. export controls are facilitating Iran’s burgeoning nuclear program.

fc-0510-fc%20photo%201.jpg

MAC47_IRAN02_wide.jpg

Iran really is building nuclear weapons. There is plenty of proof of that. This war is not about Iran's Oil Bourse selling in another currency.

60 Minutes aired a segment on Iran’s nuclear weapons program that featured a U.S.-origin pressure transducer prominently displayed in a the photographs below with Iran’s President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, during a visit to an Iranian nuclear enrichment facility. The segment examined how violations of U.S. export controls are facilitating Iran’s burgeoning nuclear program.

fc-0510-fc%20photo%201.jpg

MAC47_IRAN02_wide.jpg

It doesn't matter. Iran has no intention of bombing Israel or anyone else. That is all just fear mongering propaganda.

Iran will indeed bomb Israel if at all possible.

Any who deny that fact is an enemy of all of mankind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back