Israel and weapons of mass destruction

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel is widely known to possess weapons of mass destruction, and to be one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).[1] The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, and an offensive biological warfare program.[2] Officially Israel neither confirms nor denies possessing nuclear weapons.

[edit] Nuclear weapons
Main article: Nuclear weapons and Israel
It is believed that Israel had possessed an operational nuclear weapons capability by 1967, with the mass production of nuclear warheads occurring immediately after the Six-Day War.[2] Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses from 75 to as many as 400 nuclear weapons, which are reported to include thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.[3][4][5] Israel is also reported to possess a wide range of different systems, including neutron bombs, tactical nuclear weapons, and suitcase nukes.[6] Israel is believed to manufacture its nuclear weapons at the Negev Nuclear Research Center, a highly secretive nuclear installation located near Dimona.
Delivery mechanisms include Jericho intercontinental ballistic missiles, with a range of 11,500 km, and which are believed to provide a second-strike option. Israel's nuclear-capable ballistic missiles are believed to be buried so far underground that they would survive a nuclear attack.[7][8] Additionally, Israel is believed to have an offshore nuclear second-strike capability, using submarine launched nuclear-capable cruise missiles, which can be launched from the Israeli Navy's Dolphin-class submarines.[9] Although the Israeli Air Force lacks strategic bombers to deliver nuclear weapons over long range, its F-15I and F-16I Sufa fighter aircraft are capable of delivering nuclear weapons.

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran has every right to protect it's people from Israel.

Iran has threatened Israel.
Israel has never declared to wipe Iranians off the map.
But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.
Israel has every right to protect it's people.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel is widely known to possess weapons of mass destruction, and to be one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).[1] The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, and an offensive biological warfare program.[2] Officially Israel neither confirms nor denies possessing nuclear weapons.

[edit] Nuclear weapons
Main article: Nuclear weapons and Israel
It is believed that Israel had possessed an operational nuclear weapons capability by 1967, with the mass production of nuclear warheads occurring immediately after the Six-Day War.[2] Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses from 75 to as many as 400 nuclear weapons, which are reported to include thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.[3][4][5] Israel is also reported to possess a wide range of different systems, including neutron bombs, tactical nuclear weapons, and suitcase nukes.[6] Israel is believed to manufacture its nuclear weapons at the Negev Nuclear Research Center, a highly secretive nuclear installation located near Dimona.
Delivery mechanisms include Jericho intercontinental ballistic missiles, with a range of 11,500 km, and which are believed to provide a second-strike option. Israel's nuclear-capable ballistic missiles are believed to be buried so far underground that they would survive a nuclear attack.[7][8] Additionally, Israel is believed to have an offshore nuclear second-strike capability, using submarine launched nuclear-capable cruise missiles, which can be launched from the Israeli Navy's Dolphin-class submarines.[9] Although the Israeli Air Force lacks strategic bombers to deliver nuclear weapons over long range, its F-15I and F-16I Sufa fighter aircraft are capable of delivering nuclear weapons.

Israel and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran has every right to protect it's people from Israel.

LMAO.........ever notice that people who live in Bumfook, USA.......in the middle of nowhere........ have the national security IQ's of a small soap dish? Yup........we're all real sure that Reno Nevada has a big red flag on it on the terror bad guys map!!!:boobies::boobies::eusa_dance:

Israel has been invaded more times in 50 years than most countries in 500 years. Of course their security is paramount, and thus the development of nuclear weapons.
Iran has fomented terrorism for about 20 years, and its leadership is sworn to wipe Israel off the map.
The "facts" posted are the selective variety that the anti-Israel creatures love so much.

Israel has been invaded more times in 50 years than most countries in 500 years. Of course their security is paramount, and thus the development of nuclear weapons.
Iran has fomented terrorism for about 20 years, and its leadership is sworn to wipe Israel off the map.
The "facts" posted are the selective variety that the anti-Israel creatures love so much.

Well, um, yeah, you go in and steal someone's land and make them second class citizens in their own country, don't be surprised when they attack you.

Well, um, yeah, you go in and steal someone's land and make them second class citizens in their own country, don't be surprised when they attack you.

You're speaking about Russia and Chechnya, right?
Because if you mean Israel and the Arabs then you don't know jack shit.

Israel should never have excisted at the place they are. If US care so much about Israel, donate Alaska to them they have a lot of space, Palin loves Israel and they need more people to drill for oil etc.

Their will never be peace in the middle east, so give the israelis Alaska and let the arabs take Israels land.

Israel should never have excisted at the place they are. If US care so much about Israel, donate Alaska to them they have a lot of space, Palin loves Israel and they need more people to drill for oil etc.

Their will never be peace in the middle east, so give the israelis Alaska and let the arabs take Israels land.

Actually we were thinking of something closer to Sweden. Hot chicks and all.

NOpe. The Israelis were Europeans who moved their because a European empire invaded the place. They have a dubious claim to be the descendents of the folks that lived there 3000 years ago, but they are really just Europeans who adopted their religion.

NOpe. The Israelis were Europeans who moved their because a European empire invaded the place. They have a dubious claim to be the descendents of the folks that lived there 3000 years ago, but they are really just Europeans who adopted their religion.

Like I said, you don't know jack shit.

There are to many muslims in Sweden because of Israel and US’s warfare in the middle-east so that will be a problem. The consequence of all the US and Israel wars is a massive muslim immigration of war refugees. Jews and muslims will never find together so they have to be seperated.

Alaska dosen’t have any muslims so that will be a peaceful solution.

There are to many muslims in Sweden because of Israel and US’s warfare in the middle-east so that will be a problem. The consequence of all the US and Israel wars is a massive muslim immigration of war refugees. Jews and muslims will never find together so they have to be seperated.

Alaska dosen’t have any muslims so that will be a peaceful solution.

Aren't most of those Muslims from Iran/Iraq, Somalia, and Morocco? Aren't none of those places touched by Israel?
Yeah, Sweden screwed the pooch and now they have a big terrorism problem. Let in a million Israelis and they can solve it.

Better still lets give them your land.

Lets have a vote...........................

Iran has threatened Israel.
Israel has never declared to wipe Iranians off the map.
But Khomeini and Ahmadinejad have said that the occupying regime (Israel) must be wiped off the map because they can't compromise over the issues of Palestine.
Israel has every right to protect it's people.

I guess Israel didn't bomb Iraq? Exactly what country has Iran invaded?

The translation does not say "Wiped off the map", it is talking about the regime passing, you are just reiterating stuff you heard on the TV.

There are over 20,000 Jews living in Iran. You should see these videos where they discuss how life for them isn't so bad there. You'd think if they wanted the Jews dead so bad, they would start with the ones in their own country?

Iran has every right to protect itself when it is surrounded by countries that have nukes.

Trot out the anti-semites. That really doesn't help your case, right?

Hard for me to be anti-Semitic when I am of Semitic decent.

I just recognize that what Israel is doing is just oppression.

I don't agree with the notion that Israel should be wiped off the map at all.

Not to mention the Arabs are probably more a "Semitic" people than the Jews are. They haven't had all that cross breeding with Europeans.

Not sure why we are still using a MYTH as a racial classification, but there we are.

Finkelstein's parents are both Holocaust survivors. That doesn't exempt him from anti-Semitism. You neither.

Forum List

Back