Israel allegedly used ‘S-300’ evading missile during attack on Syria

I’d say it’s equally likey that whatever’s left of Syria’s forces are just too incompetent to use the system properly

I’d say it’s equally likey that whatever’s left of Syria’s forces are just too incompetent to use the system properly
Realize the Israeli planes don´t enter Syrian airspace. It is the big bad bully punching from afar because he´d get his teeth pulled.

Realize the Israeli planes don´t enter Syrian airspace. It is the big bad bully punching from afar because he´d get his teeth pulled.
Lol “I could totally whup his ass if only he’d let me hit him!” :lmao:
It would be easy for Syria to shell Israel.
For them to try anyways :laugh:

Lol “I could totally whup his ass if only he’d let me hit him!” :lmao:
It would be easy for Syria to shell Israel.
For them to try anyways :laugh:
Small country, ya know?

yes the bully--hahahahhahahah
middle-east-map.jpg

middle-east-map.jpg
I have all understanding for Jews desiring for wellbeing and so on. But you also need to look at the other side of the coin. Imagine there is coming another people to your town and they make it their own nation state. There will be tensions.
Israel is not respecting other countries´ sovereignty and they treat everyone like they treat Hamas.

middle-east-map.jpg
I have all understanding for Jews desiring for wellbeing and so on. But you also need to look at the other side of the coin. Imagine there is coming another people to your town and they make it their own nation state. There will be tensions.
Israel is not respecting other countries´ sovereignty and they treat everyone like they treat Hamas.
the Arabs shouldn't have vowed and tried to eradicate Israel --for decades

middle-east-map.jpg
the Arabs shouldn't have vowed and tried to eradicate Israel --for decades
It is time to get to the table.

Forum List

Back