Israel Admits Harvesting Organs Without Families' Permission

From the perspective of a pali tell me how this is any LESS devastating than a jew in a concentration camp. .
Because it does not involve torture and murder.

I'm betting a pali whose family gets returned sans retinas might just disagree with your lofty definitions.

thankfully, they don't count as much as the chosen do.
They can disagree. Doesn't make them right. Do you know of any families who equated Hiss with Mengele? If not, STFU.

Because it does not involve torture and murder.

I'm betting a pali whose family gets returned sans retinas might just disagree with your lofty definitions.

They can disagree. Doesn't make them right. Do you know of any families who equated Hiss with Mengele? If not, STFU.

yea! because we see how often pali opinions of ANYTHING done to them counts out here in Scarlet A land. Meanwhile, if The Rabbi gets a fucking hangnail there is a reason to blame Palestinians. Hell, we saw exactly how this would get spun when this story FIRST broke and Sweden was accused of nothing short than hating jews. And, here we are seeing evidence come to light and, shocker, you make excuses for HARVESTING HUMAN BEINGS simply because their plight doesn't strike you as comparable to the last time we saw jewish human beings being treated like lab rats.

again, read any good quotes about the purposeful, devious acts that took place? I guess it's easier to sidestep all that when trying to placate The Rabbi.

yea! because we see how often pali opinions of ANYTHING done to them counts out here in Scarlet A land. Meanwhile, if The Rabbi gets a fucking hangnail there is a reason to blame Palestinians. Hell, we saw exactly how this would get spun when this story FIRST broke and Sweden was accused of nothing short than hating jews. And, here we are seeing evidence come to light and, shocker, you make excuses for HARVESTING HUMAN BEINGS simply because their plight doesn't strike you as comparable to the last time we saw jewish human beings being treated like lab rats.

again, read any good quotes about the purposeful, devious acts that took place? I guess it's easier to sidestep all that when trying to placate The Rabbi.
What excuses did I make? Why did I start a thread to begin with? You are as petulant as the Rabbi.

What excuses did I make? Why did I start a thread to begin with? You are as petulant as the Rabbi.

You've suggested that harvesting organs are OK as long as no one compares this to the same human guinnea pig status enjoyed by jews during the holocaust. Despite, even, the same perspective by those being cast lead versus held in camps. I guess death from a dominant ethnicity for the sake of human experimenting and picking apart eyeballs like buzzards to carrion only counts if a german does it.

You've suggested that harvesting organs are OK as long as no one compares this to the same human guinnea pig status enjoyed by jews during the holocaust. Despite, even, the same perspective by those being cast lead versus held in camps. I guess death from a dominant ethnicity for the sake of human experimenting and picking apart eyeballs like buzzards to carrion only counts if a german does it.
I do support organ donation and transplant.

You are otherwise purposefully misrepresenting my stated views.

The fact that you don't stick to the topic at hand and immediately start bellowing that Zionism equals Nazism indicates you don't think there was enough wrongdoing in the surreptitious harvesting of organs in the first place to warrant any accusation of wrongdoing and why so.

The Nazis and the Zionists did not invent the concept of a superior or chosen race. It's been around since cave men times. Focus on this one event of and see if you can find where the wrongdoing is without going off on a witch hunt and branding everyone with the Scarlet AA.

The fact that you don't stick to the topic at hand and immediately start bellowing that Zionism equals Nazism indicates you don't think there was enough wrongdoing in the surreptitious harvesting of organs in the first place to warrant any accusation of wrongdoing and why so.

The Nazis and the Zionists did not invent the concept of a superior or chosen race. It's been around since cave men times. Focus on this one event of and see if you can find where the wrongdoing is without going off on a witch hunt and branding everyone with the Scarlet AA.

You support harvesting organs with nary the slightest expression of consent, eh? And, I AM sticking to the topic my making a direct comparison between reactions to nazi experiments and zionist harvesting; why the hell else do you think I specifically mention the differences in reactions to both.

and, I quoted to you directly from the OP what the wrongdoing is, Anguille. Feel free to ignore the perspective of a pali whose relative comes home one kidney lighter if it preserves a special status for those who enjoyed the holocaust.

You support harvesting organs with nary the slightest expression of consent, eh? And, I AM sticking to the topic my making a direct comparison between reactions to nazi experiments and zionist harvesting; why the hell else do you think I specifically mention the differences in reactions to both.

and, I quoted to you directly from the OP what the wrongdoing is, Anguille. Feel free to ignore the perspective of a pali whose relative comes home one kidney lighter if it preserves a special status for those who enjoyed the holocaust.
How does saying I support organ donation equate disregard for consent?

I don't think this was Zionist harvesting so take your bloody matzo innuendos and put them back in the file with the other moronic stuff like saying Catholics are cannibals for believing the host is the body of Christ.

You don't even know if Hiss was is a Zionist or if organs were solely taken from Palestinians.

This is a hideous case of medical malpractice and attempted cover-up.

My question was is the fact that PBS is reporting this story indicative of anti-Semitism on their part. No one seems to have an opinion on that yet.

How does saying I support organ donation equate disregard for consent?

I don't think this was Zionist harvesting so take your bloody matzo innuendos and put them back in the file with the other moronic stuff like saying Catholics are cannibals for believing the host is the body of Christ.

You don't even know if Hiss was is a Zionist or if organs were solely taken from Palestinians.

This is a hideous case of medical malpractice and attempted cover-up.

My question was is the fact that PBS is reporting this story indicative of anti-Semitism on their part. No one seems to have an opinion on that yet.

HELLO. it's the lack of consent which makes this story a bit more dastardly than a fucking organ donor drive.

And my matzo line was meant to illustrate the specific differences that seem to erupt when comparing the HARVESTING OF BODY PARTS with human guinea pigs in ww2. And, predictably, we see The Rabbi taking the position that this harvesting is a non-issue that doesn't mean anything outside of antisemitism. Which, again, I responded that if there were a similar word for anti-german we'd still see a furhor in Europe. I seem to have offended your sense of the term Chosen...

After all, do you remember how this story was treated the very day it was originally suggested that organ harvesting was gong on in israel? ANNNNTIIIISEMITISM, they said. And now look. another round of the same when corroboration comes out that can't be flushed away as terrorist or antisemitic.

here. feel free to refresh your memory.

Jewish soldiers harvesting Palestinian organs? Reporter has 'no clue' if the claims are true – Telegraph Blogs

New Blood Libel: Jews Accused of Harvesting Organs

My opinion is that the harvesting was for scientific not Zionist reasons. I offer no opinion of the ethics involved.

It's also my opinion that the reporting on this story by PBS is not anti-Semitic.

It's also my opinion that The Rabbi and Shogun are two slices of the same pie.

My opinion is that the harvesting was for scientific not Zionist reasons. I offer no opinion of the ethics involved.

It's also my opinion that the reporting on this story by PBS is not anti-Semitic.

HARVESTING FOR SCIENCE doesn't strike you as a pretty cheap knockoff of the nazi excuses of SCIENTIFIC INQUIRY? give me a break. Did you Mengele didn't go to med school and was unfamilair with the scientific method?

It's also my opinion that The Rabbi and Shogun are two slices of the same pie.

yea.. if only I were not making a direct correlation between the excuses to value one and demonize the other actions "in the name of science" instead of leaping on the same ole team jersey bandwagon.

see, this is why you should be busy making pies while letting the men folk discuss deeper issues than weather or not to buy imitation or pure vanilla extract.

ps.. lil slippery eel... Every time modern medicine knows what it does about hypothermia you can thank a nazi if, as you say, it's the medical advancement that validates bullshit like organ harvesting

Modern ethical issues

Contemporary knowledge concerning the manner in which the human body reacts to freezing is based almost exclusively on these Nazi experiments. This, together with the recent use of data from Nazi research into the effects of phosgene gas, has proven controversial and presents an ethical dilemma for modern physicians who do not agree with the methods used to obtain this data.[17] Similarly, controversy has arisen from the use of results of biological warfare testing done by the Imperial Japanese Army's Unit 731.[27] However, the results from Unit 731 were kept classified by the United States and the majority of doctors involved were given pardons.[28]

Nazi human experimentation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Substitute the word Egypt for Hamas and then come back to me.
I'm sorry; I don't recall ever expressing support for the government of Egypt. Did you have a point you wanted to make?

And America has suffered no, zero, terrorist attacks as a result of our alliance with Israel.
:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg[/ame]

cool! we can do the same about those who support zionism too!

I'm sorry; I don't recall ever expressing support for the government of Egypt. Did you have a point you wanted to make?

I'll bet even your car is a Dodge.
Can you honestly not answer a point straight? I'd accept a simple yes or no.

Yes

OK, we good?

Forum List

Back