Israel Admits Harvesting Organs Without Families' Permission

I'm struggling to figure out why this is our business?
Some Christian organizations believe it benefits Christian majority nations to fan the fires of antagonism between Jews and Muslims. It's been going on for centuries.

wow.

it's fucking hilarious to see you people rationalize the harvesting of body parts. Seriously, if Germany did this to jews we'd be hearing about it 40 years later. But, because jews do it.. well... it MUST be good!

:rofl:

I guess we've figured out why the name was Victor FRANKENSTEIN..

WOW.
Sometimes your responses are as stupid as Israel defenders cries of anti-Semitism.

Mengele used living and murdered victims. There is no indication that Yehuda Hiss had anything to do with the death of the people whose parts he harvested after they died.

yes, clearly that nazis used living victims instead of cast lead victims makes all the difference.

:rolleyes:

Too bad being pro human rights somehow takes a back seat when discussing the governance of the PLO or Hamas, or any other dictatorship in the ME.
Do you think anyone's human rights were violated when Hamas operatives dragged Fatah workers out of their offices and machine gunned them in the streets?
Why is it so difficult for you to stay on topic?

Because the topic is not really the topic. The topic is, and always is, Israel bashing, no matter what the nominal thread name. Notice the same half dozen drooling morons always chiming in here with typical anti-semitic comments. Although I am gratified to see the chief dimbulb Freeman has left the room.
You cry wolf too often. You lose credibility.
Some people are discussing this in a sincere and fair fashion.

Last edited:
Too bad being pro human rights somehow takes a back seat when discussing the governance of the PLO or Hamas, or any other dictatorship in the ME.
Do you think anyone's human rights were violated when Hamas operatives dragged Fatah workers out of their offices and machine gunned them in the streets?

Because the topic is not really the topic. The topic is, and always is, Israel bashing, no matter what the nominal thread name. Notice the same half dozen drooling morons always chiming in here with typical anti-semitic comments. Although I am gratified to see the chief dimbulb Freeman has left the room.

translation:

israel could literally be grinding up non-jews into little non-kosher hot dogs all soylent green style and The Rabbi will insist that israel is merely trying to feed the hungry and anyone who raises an eye must simply hate jews.

seriously. if the term anti-nazi had the same bite as the term antisemite we'd still have a fucking fuhrer in germany.

Why does criticism of Israel equate to anti Semitism to you people?

wow.

it's fucking hilarious to see you people rationalize the harvesting of body parts. Seriously, if Germany did this to jews we'd be hearing about it 40 years later. But, because jews do it.. well... it MUST be good!

:rofl:

I guess we've figured out why the name was Victor FRANKENSTEIN..

WOW.
Sometimes your responses are as stupid as Israel defenders cries of anti-Semitism.

Mengele used living and murdered victims. There is no indication that Yehuda Hiss had anything to do with the death of the people whose parts he harvested after they died.

yes, clearly that nazis used living victims instead of cast lead victims makes all the difference.

You've gone off the deep end.

You are one step away from becoming a genuine anti-Semite.

In the interview, Hiss described how his doctors would mask the removal of corneas from bodies. "We'd glue the eyelid shut," he said. "We wouldn't take corneas from families we knew would open the eyelids."

:thup:

Last edited:

translation:

israel could literally be grinding up non-jews into little non-kosher hot dogs all soylent green style and The Rabbi will insist that israel is merely trying to feed the hungry and anyone who raises an eye must simply hate jews.

seriously. if the term anti-nazi had the same bite as the term antisemite we'd still have a fucking fuhrer in germany.
I think the Rabbi can speak for himself.

translation:

I think the Rabbi can speak for himself.

and he has quite often. Which is why it's so easy to predict his knee jerk reaction like a clock counting down 60 seconds.

read any good quotes lately about glued eyes in order to specifically be devious about harvesting human beings?

well come on, Ang. don't get all haughty and then disappear. From the perspective of a pali tell me how this is any LESS devastating than a jew in a concentration camp. You wanna wave around a scarlet A.. well, let's dance then.

What do you mean one step away?
Notice those opposing your pOV. Now tell me I'm wrong.

Some Christian organizations believe it benefits Christian majority nations to fan the fires of antagonism between Jews and Muslims. It's been going on for centuries.

Care to name any? All the Christian orgs I am aware of, those that aren't kow towing to the left-wing anyway, support Israel wholeheartedly and want to see them do away with the threat from the Arabs.

I'm thinking we'll have a pro/anti semite debate here shortly.

Opposing Israel doesn't necessarily involve being anti-Semitic; it involves being pro-human rights.

There are legitimate reasons for criticizing Israel or any theocracy that are unrelated to the state religion.

Is it anti-Anglican to be critical of the UK's ID card policy?

Care to name any? All the Christian orgs I am aware of, those that aren't kow towing to the left-wing anyway, support Israel wholeheartedly and want to see them do away with the threat from the Arabs.

You prove my point.

From the perspective of a pali tell me how this is any LESS devastating than a jew in a concentration camp. .
Because it does not involve torture and murder.

I'm betting a pali whose family gets returned sans retinas might just disagree with your lofty definitions.

thankfully, they don't count as much as the chosen do.

point in case.

What do you mean one step away?
Notice those opposing your pOV. Now tell me I'm wrong.
You are wrong. I would never accuse Shogun of anti-Semitism without concrete evidence. That is an ugly and vicious charge and used abusively derails the debate.

He dances on the edge of it, for certain. He thinks equating Zionists with Nazis wins him points. He thinks using black humor ad nauseum wins him more points.

I don't think he is anymore racist/bigoted than most people. Which is to say he's got a touch of it. We all do. On all sides.

Forum List

Back