Zone1 Isn't Thread Stalking Against The Rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Because there's this member is after me constantly preaching at me for enjoying Halloween when I've asked them to stop nicely more than once. The ONLY reason why I haven't put them on ignore is because we share the same political views. This isn't a religious based forum. There's only ONE section for religion that's it. So can I report them for this behavior because it definitely seems like trolling to me. It's one thing to have an opinion, it's another thing altogether to be preached at when I'm not interested and I've already made that perfectly clear.

Because there's this member is after me constantly preaching at me for enjoying Halloween when I've asked them to stop nicely more than once. The ONLY reason why I haven't put them on ignore is because we share the same political views. This isn't a religious based forum. There's only ONE section for religion that's it. So can I report them for this behavior because it definitely seems like trolling to me. It's one thing to have an opinion, it's another thing altogether to be preached at when I'm not interested and I've already made that perfectly clear.
Hey! I only asked about that sexy halloween costume that one time!

:disbelief: :biggrin:

You pagan FJB !
Are you going to sacrifice another baby pig this Halloween at the annual witch ritual ?
Make your daughter wear a scary outfit.
CagKydNQabhH0qv_zHNWYTjFCM1ag5X0-enHUcwajUY.jpg

Tell me about it....They will give you a lame one-liner agreeing or disagreeing then go into bible-thumping mode.

That shit gets old real quick in threads were religion should not even be mentioned, particularly in political threads.

YES!!! :thankusmile:

I actually thought that you were a woman this whole entire time from your profile picture. :auiqs.jpg:
Nope. That's just my way of honoring the ex-first daughter's titty. She went to a lot of trouble to walk all the way down that model's runway and back with cameras flashng, and didn't try to cover it even once. That's dedication.

Tell me about it....They will give you a lame one-liner agreeing or disagreeing then go into bible-thumping mode.

That shit gets old real quick in threads were religion should not even be mentioned, particularly in political threads.
I agree. The last thing you want in a good political thread is for some asshole to bring up religious disciplines, training or ethics in general. Takes all the fun out of it, especially if supporting a guy that shows none of it.:auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back