Caught! Biden Admin Planted Operative Jeff DiSantis in Fani Willis’ Office to Target Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Story is just breaking. If this isn't collusion and election interference by the illegal Biden administration, I don't know what is. As some of the commenters speculate, this smells of lawfare Marc Elias involvement.

Story is just breaking. If this isn't collusion and election interference by the illegal Biden administration, I don't know what is. As some of the commenters speculate, this smells of lawfare Marc Elias involvement.

That fuck might literally be the worst person in the world.

Speaking as a leftist, I'm actually okay with this, and I rather enjoy the corruption. My TDS knows no boundaries.

Speaking from experience, the left won't be held accountable for this either.

Her lover met with Biden twice.

If you bother to read this Breitbart nonsense
The guy was “planted” in Willis’s office BEFORE the 2020 election

Huh?

If you bother to read this Breitbart nonsense
The guy was “planted” in Willis’s office BEFORE the 2020 election

Huh?
You know what, you really need to make an extreme protest to garner hate for Russia and love for self & Ukraine, I suggest you douse self in fuel oil and light self up in protest of the genocide of innocent Ukrainians, you can shriek and scream "free Ukraine, free Ukraine" as you cook off!

Another "gotcha" thread by the resident lunatic. Eventually this will all come to a conclusion. What will you do when things dont work out how you think they will?

Another "gotcha" thread by the resident lunatic. Eventually this will all come to a conclusion. What will you do when things dont work out how you think they will?
How many convictons have you gotten?? That joke in NYC will fall apart at the first Appeals hearing. It's not a 'conviction' anyway.

The fun part is -- This is all going to start tumbling down this Summer and early Fall. Right when 'undecideds' will be paying the most attention.

We all know you're going to cheat, you're scum, dimocrap scum. Cheating is not second nature to you, it is 'first nature' -- IOW, Instinctive. It's what you do. It's who you are.

But it's not going to be enough this time around.

Revenge is sweet.

How many convictons have you gotten?? That joke in NYC will fall apart at the first Appeals hearing. It's not a 'conviction' anyway.

The fun part is -- This is all going to start tumbling down this Summer and early Fall. Right when 'undecideds' will be paying the most attention.

We all know you're going to cheat, you're scum, dimocrap scum. Cheating is not second nature to you, it is 'first nature' -- IOW, Instinctive. It's what you do. It's who you are.

But it's not going to be enough this time around.

Revenge is sweet.
What about all the repubs refusing to vote for trump no matter what? Anti-American MAGA shit heads only make up a portion of the republican base.

You are going to lose your mind when trump isnt elected the next President. I cant wait to see what you try to do.

Forum List

Back