Isn't it refreshing to have a President who puts America first?

Putting America first is the duty of all holding our government offices and I have absolutely no problem if Trump were to do that....it would be his duty.

(It's who he puts SECOND that I have a problem with! Russia, over our EU and Aussie allies)
Care to back up your bullshit claim about Russia?
President Trump signs Russia sanctions bill
And what the fuck is your cock sucking infatuation with a Terrorist Coddling EU?

Manafort, Flynn, Trump Jr, Bannon, Secret meetings, lies about secret meetings, praising Putin, Defending Russian hacking,
But noooooo. This Russia thing is BS.

You people are dumber than shit.
exactly russia russia a nothing burger. please post something that you believe is a crime. so far you haven't.

Sure if you define America as rich, white, corporate leaders, then yes, our president puts America first.
huh? this doesn't make any sense. can you try again?

Sure let me try to put it in terms you can understand.

Trump does nothing for you, and everything he does is aimed towards enriching himself and fellow big business buddies.

Get it yet?
congress has done nothing for me, but trump gave me the SCOTUS to protect me from your craziness melt the earth. he saved the planet. holy shit that paris deal was a piece of shit. he's giving his time, and if congress ever got to his agenda, I'd have more tax dollars.

Sure if you define America as rich, white, corporate leaders, then yes, our president puts America first.

This warrants a petition to the board administration to give us a "LAME" button. One that can be clicked on minimum 5-times per shot.

I agree, it's lame that our President doesn't have the middle/working class best interests at heart.
Wow. Don't you think it is lame that you want a President that singles out groups of people instead of the best interests of all the people AND America?

If the middle class thrives, we all thrive. Pretty simple concept really, even you can understand it I'd imagine.
exactly and why the corporations are hiring, illegals leaving opened up jobs for the middle class, more revenue.

huh? this doesn't make any sense. can you try again?

Sure let me try to put it in terms you can understand.

Trump does nothing for you, and everything he does is aimed towards enriching himself and fellow big business buddies.

Get it yet?

Poor delusional thought police hate Trump. How dare he extol American values and fight for American success! Kill! Kill! Kill!

Or do you still cling to your protests and ideology that America is the source of all evil?
It is so nice to have a prez who isn't constantly telling us how stupid, wrong, paranoid, worthless we are.

Here's the "Grabber in Chief" calling America "Killers on par with the Putin Regime".

"There are a lot of killers. We got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?

Glad we have a President who is willing to affix blame to "both sides" as any FAIR MAN would try to do.

Fuck off Troll.

Aren't you due back in Syria to fight for The Caliphate, or are you now permanently stationed here to spout off enemy propaganda?

Obviously you must defend anything the Great Grabby One utters regardless of how offense to the country it is.

Trolling that piece of shit with his own words and melting the frosting off Cupcakes like you, priceless.

only melting is happening with the snowflakes on the left. fk man, the stories are all over the place. can you say libturd meltdown? I knew you could.

Trump’s Judicial Picks Are Keeping Republicans Happy—and Quiet

:D :D

181fe3eb012b6db676e8aa62764529ec.png

Or do you still cling to your protests and ideology that America is the source of all evil?
It is so nice to have a prez who isn't constantly telling us how stupid, wrong, paranoid, worthless we are.

Here's the "Grabber in Chief" calling America "Killers on par with the Putin Regime".

"There are a lot of killers. We got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?

old news.

Blacks have been given, absolutely given, more opportunities than any other race over last 50 years and have squandered most of it

It's refreshing to have a president who doesn't daily tell us we must submit to criminals and depraved freaks of every description, and yield our worldly goods and even our lives to muslims, drug runners, and human traffickers he invited into the country to destroy us.
it's nice we have a president that sees illegals take away middle class jobs and stunts pay raises because of it. Yeah!!!!!!!!

If the middle class thrives, we all thrive.

What policies do YOU think will make the middle class thrive? More welfare?

Do you really think the middle class will thrive less under Trump's policies than it did during the last eight years?

C'mon Brainiac, share your great wisdom with the rest of us.

Enable the working class to earn a living wage. Enable the middle class to have cheap, effective healthcare and enable the middle class to become educated or trained in a skill without going in to a mountain of debt.

And again, nothing that Trump is doing is geared towards helping the middle class first.

This warrants a petition to the board administration to give us a "LAME" button. One that can be clicked on minimum 5-times per shot.

I agree, it's lame that our President doesn't have the middle/working class best interests at heart.
He is doing more than Obama dis. Blacks were worse off when he left. Trump has already done more for blacks than Obama did.

Lefty calling America Racist when Blacks only make up 13% of the population and America was willing to give Obozo two terms, 8 years, and 10 years with a Super Majority, Majority and or The Presidency to get the things he promised to get done, done.

And he delivered NONE OF HIS PROMISES. NONE.

America has more Minority Millionaires than the entire rest of the world combined.
More Minority CEOS and Executives, Doctors, Scientists, YOU NAME IT.

BUT we are racist....cuz.....2018 MIDTERMS.
Where did you ever get that false piece of info Obama had a 10 year (even 8 years)majority much less a super majority.

Lefty calling America Racist when Blacks only make up 13% of the population and America was willing to give Obozo two terms, 8 years, and 10 years with a Super Majority, Majority and or The Presidency to get the things he promised to get done, done.

And he delivered NONE OF HIS PROMISES. NONE.

America has more Minority Millionaires than the entire rest of the world combined.
More Minority CEOS and Executives, Doctors, Scientists, YOU NAME IT.

BUT we are racist....cuz.....2018 MIDTERMS.
Where did you ever get that false piece of info Obama had a 10 year (even 8 years)majority much less a super majority.
so you admit obummmer didn't work with the congress?

Is that the two choices? Retarded and idiotic?

It's not that America will be first, but alone. Trump's made enemies of every country in the world except Russia. Do right wing t@rds really think that is good for America?

If the middle class thrives, we all thrive.

What policies do YOU think will make the middle class thrive? More welfare?

Do you really think the middle class will thrive less under Trump's policies than it did during the last eight years?

C'mon Brainiac, share your great wisdom with the rest of us.

Enable the working class to earn a living wage. Enable the middle class to have cheap, effective healthcare and enable the middle class to become educated or trained in a skill without going in to a mountain of debt.

And again, nothing that Trump is doing is geared towards helping the middle class first.

Except to remove restrictions on their ability to work and earn money.

You're a commie shill. My daily prayer is that we start throwing people like you in prison and/or shipping them back to the commie shitholes they illegally came from.

Forum List

Back