Isnt it Ironic. dontcha think...

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
ID.jpg
cant use them to vote but they want them in the convention..

I agree with voter ID, but it's a dumb comparison by Pence. Entering a convention isn't a right.
Voter ID does not stop the kinds of voter fraud which occur. Every single example of voter fraud the rubes have posted on this forum for the past umpteen years could not be stopped by Voter ID. It is always amusing to see some dumb fuck post a case of absentee voter fraud as proof we need Voter ID. :lol:

The apples and oranges fallacy comes in where it is not possible to prevent unauthorized attendees from getting into the convention by any other means than a photo ID.

However, it is possible to have secure in-person voting without Voter ID. We managed to do it for centuries.

All of the types of common voter fraud can be stopped by means other than Voter ID.

Cons don't believe in gun registry . But you had to register for the convention , which was also a gun free zone !

I agree with voter ID, but it's a dumb comparison by Pence. Entering a convention isn't a right.
Voter ID does not stop the kinds of voter fraud which occur. Every single example of voter fraud the rubes have posted on this forum for the past umpteen years could not be stopped by Voter ID. It is always amusing to see some dumb fuck post a case of absentee voter fraud as proof we need Voter ID. :lol:

The apples and oranges fallacy comes in where it is not possible to prevent unauthorized attendees from getting into the convention by any other means than a photo ID.

However, it is possible to have secure in-person voting without Voter ID. We managed to do it for centuries.

All of the types of common voter fraud can be stopped by means other than Voter ID.

I know you approach this issue from a different angle than I do, because for me it's not requiring ID that is the problem, its the restrictive nature of the required ID I have a problem with, but you're right that the predominant type of voter fraud is not stopped by providing ID at the polls. I'd be perfectly fine with requiring that everyone that wants to cast a ballot on Election day (or before in the case of early voting) have to show some form of ID, but I don't believe it has to be a current state issued photo ID.

Forum List

Back