Catholic Bishop claims Tim Kaine can't be pro-life and "pro-abortion"

Politician's like Kaine.....which is about 99.9% of them regardless of party, are mentally unstable. They pass laws they personally don't believe in, and back issues they find morally repugnant.

Not only do they lie to themselves; they lie to the voters.

No wonder people rank politician's lower than thieving used car salesmen. ...... :cool:

Why not?

Actually Kaine is pro-life personally but pro-choice as it relates to government and the law.

What's wrong with that?

Catholic Bishop to Hillary VP Pick Tim Kaine: You Can't be Catholic and Pro-Abortion | LifeNews.com
Kaine is the same goofball that graduated from Missouri, but is a Jayhawk Basketball fan. He tries to be all things to all people. Can't wait for him to whip out the Clinton southern black accent.

The guys from Kansas City. You surprised he's a Jayhawk fan?

Are you dense? He attended the same high school as my son. Even the ultra liberal sports announcers were making fun of him this morning. You can't attend Missouri and be a Jayhawk fan. It's against the rules.

Why not?

Actually Kaine is pro-life personally but pro-choice as it relates to government and the law.

What's wrong with that?

Catholic Bishop to Hillary VP Pick Tim Kaine: You Can't be Catholic and Pro-Abortion | LifeNews.com

He lacks the courage to stand behind his conviction.
It's like saying, "I am a Jew, but as it relates to government and the law I am pro Nazi."

Dumb analogy . You can be pro freedom of x but not use that freedom.

I don't own a gun but I believe the 2nd gives us the right to own guns .

I am not religious but believe in freedom of religion.

Righties don't understand that people can care about stuff they don't have a direct interest in .

Are you dense? He attended the same high school as my son. Even the ultra liberal sports announcers were making fun of him this morning. You can't attend Missouri and be a Jayhawk fan. It's against the rules.

Yeah that would be like being an Indiana U grad and supporting Purdue....not happening

You're either pro life or you're not. Kaine isn't

Then you can't be prolife and pro death penalty can you ?

Sure you can, I'd explain it to you but you'd never grasp the concept of free will. Run along Timmy, you really are too fucking stupid to deal with

You can't explain it "pro life"! You just draw your arbitrary line on what is killing and are shocked when people have a different line .

Why not?

What's wrong with that?

It simply depends upon which way the political wind is blowing at the moment. Like Hillary, he is all things to all people.

Trump on abortion:

April 1989
Trump co-sponsored a dinner at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan (which he then owned) honoring Robin Chandler Duke, a former president of NARAL. He chose not to attend, the New York Times reported, after his family was threatened by anti-abortion activists.

Oct. 24, 1999
Ten years later, Trump appeared on NBC in an interview with Tim Russert. In a clip that has received newfound life during this election cycle, Trump defends his broadly liberal positions by explaining that he grew up in Manhattan, not Iowa.

Asked about abortion, he’s clear.

“I’m very pro-choice,” Trump says. “I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But you still — I just believe in choice.”

Russert clarifies his original point: Would you ban partial-birth abortion? “No,” Trump replies.

You're either pro life or you're not. Kaine isn't

Then you can't be prolife and pro death penalty can you ?

Sure you can, I'd explain it to you but you'd never grasp the concept of free will. Run along Timmy, you really are too fucking stupid to deal with

You can't explain it "pro life"! You just draw your arbitrary line on what is killing and are shocked when people have a different line .

The difference is guilt and innocence, dumbass. What crime has an unborn child committed to die for? You really are stupid

The Catholic hierarchy is still pissed off that they can not dictate state policy and law, ever since Henry VIII told them to go to hell.

Forum List

Back