Another Texan Kicks Trump In The Nuts

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
San Antonio's Cheryl Lankford tells Trump University scam story at DNC

On Monday night at the Democratic National Convention, San Antonio resident Cheryl Lankford took the stage to tell her Trump University story.

Lankford's husband, Command Sergeant Major Jonathan M. Lankford, died in Baghdad in 2007.

As she relayed in her speech, after her husband died, she became interested in the promise of wealth that the Trump University program promised, but

"[Trump] preyed on vulnerable people, like military widows and the elderly," she said. "He made millions of dollars off of people like me. Millions. He cheated more than 5,000 students... These are folks just like me, who didn't have a lot, but were told that if they paid for Donald Trump's program, they might be able to make a better living."

Her full speech is in the link.

Last edited:
I figured the goons would be all over Somoza this morning, but then I discovered the goons don't watch the convention. So you are doing a great service to the board, sir.

I don't understand why that judge let Trump delay his trial until after the election. It would have destroyed him so badly, he wouldn't be able to be elected dog catcher.

OMG OMG Trump Trump Trump.
An unhappy customer? Wow and the libterds ate it up, big surprise. I guess her opinion is a cold hard fact.

LOL, the left is growing more retarded by the minute.

Trump robbed the widow of a soldier killed in Iraq. End of story. Nothing left but for the Trumpbot cult followers to make lame excuses for his thievery.

Forum List

Back