Islamic State uses Quran to justify child rape

Historically Islam has been a problem child, well before the British Empire stepped in it.
Which illustrates the whole problem.

The europeans, and now the Americans, have been invading and creating havoc in muslim countries for centuries. ........ :cool:

perhaps you should review real history, sunni-------some things
that they don't tell you in the KHUTBAH JUMAAT----and then
the stuff they do say during that weekly feces fling.

BTW how did the Khutbah jumaat go this past jumah?-----
I like to keep up

Doesn't matter if we are talking about now, a thousand years ago or a thousand years from now, my point still stands. The variety of cultures and religions among the human race enhances it, empowers it, and gives humanity a certain a beauty that could not be achieved otherwise... despite however brutal some cultures may seem to the Mundane eye.

The variety of weltanschauung among the world's many peoples... I thank God for it all.

And human sacrifice is alive and well.

Oh so according to you, it doesn't matter that a certain religion insists on living in the dark ages while the rest of the world has moved on.

Interesting viewpoint from a Muslim pretending not to be one.

If I am a "Muslim", than I am also a Christian, a Buddhist, a Dreccian, a Catholic, a Thelemite, a Wiccan, a Hindu, a Luciferian, and God knows what else.

It makes far more sense to claim that I am none of those things and instead embrace the title of "Pagan", because by Nature I am not a "follower" of any religion- I would rather forge my own Way- and because as a Pagan I can nonhypocritically absorb whatever teachings and Wisdom I Will from any religions I choose while forging my own religion based on my own weltanschauung.

You're a Muslim pretending to be a non Muslim, or an ex Muslim who still has Muslim sympathies. It's pretty obvious, I've seen many like you in my lifetime.

Accusing people of being Muslims seems to be your primary tactic here of attempting to discredit people when you've been shown up and figuratively beaten to a pulp.

I am not ashamed at all to admit that I respect the religion of Islam, nor should I be. There is an obvious difference between choosing to respect a religion and choosing to become a follower of a religion.

You are not alone. Hitler also admired Islam.

The supreme irony in all of this is that if Paul Weston had quoted Adolf Hitler’s favorable views on Islam instead of Winston Churchill’s unfavorable views, he would presumably have encountered no problems. That’s because Hitler’s positive view of Islam is more in line with that of today’s ruling Multiculturalists.........................Hitler openly lamented the fact that the Franks had defeated the invading Arabs in AD 732. “Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers,” Hitler told his inner circle, “then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone.” [Original statement by Adolf Hitler, 28 August 1942. Quoted in page 667 of Hitler’s Table Talk; 1941-1944, translated by N. Cameron and R.H. Stevens, Enigma Books (1953)]

Albert Speer wrote in his diary that Hitler regretted that Islam had not conquered Germany, as it was much more compatible with Nazism. “It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” he told Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?” [A quote from Albert Speer, Inside the Third Reich, chapter 6]

Hitler repeatedly expressed his great respect and admiration for Islam and his contempt for silly Christian notions of compassion. Similarly, Heinrich Himmler, the leader of the SS and the Gestapo and by extension one of the most feared men in Germany and Europe, was full of admiration for Islam. He was sad that the combined Polish, German and Austrian troops of King Sobieski of Poland had halted the invading Turks at the gates of Vienna in 1683.

Himmler told Felix Kersten, his personal masseur and confidant, that Islam with its concept of Jihad and promises of beautiful women and instant rewards in the afterlife if you fall in battle was a wise religion, well-suited as a male warrior creed. [Source: Felix Kersten’s memoirs, Totenkopf und Treue, page 203.] The SS leadership for the same reason considered Islam to be a practical religion for soldiers.

Votto----my knowledge and opinion of islam does not come from my high school history book----but it did and was quite favorable when I was 16 years old. A few years later I did encounter---fairly closely----lots of muslims------I read the Koran at age 19. I learned an important principle----if you
want to know what muslims think of Judaism and jews---
BE A CHRISTIAN (easy for me------I am usually taken for
Irish) If you want to know what muslims think of Christianity----be a jew-----easy for me back then-----But candid
little creature that I was-----I always corrected the misperception-----fairly quickly. ---------Lets start with Christianity-------the thing that muslims told me WITH DERISION----is the ridiculous creed which is Christianity------
"TURN THE CHEEK" is utterly idiotic. Of course---I heard
about jews for awhile before that.

Since I am a jew------muslims I encountered were confident that I would mock hindus-----for their polytheism and
"Idols" ------My informants were not uneducated-----
all of them were medical school graduates which is a big
deal in those countries----OVER THERE

Oh so according to you, it doesn't matter that a certain religion insists on living in the dark ages while the rest of the world has moved on.

Interesting viewpoint from a Muslim pretending not to be one.

If I am a "Muslim", than I am also a Christian, a Buddhist, a Dreccian, a Catholic, a Thelemite, a Wiccan, a Hindu, a Luciferian, and God knows what else.

It makes far more sense to claim that I am none of those things and instead embrace the title of "Pagan", because by Nature I am not a "follower" of any religion- I would rather forge my own Way- and because as a Pagan I can nonhypocritically absorb whatever teachings and Wisdom I Will from any religions I choose while forging my own religion based on my own weltanschauung.

You're a Muslim pretending to be a non Muslim, or an ex Muslim who still has Muslim sympathies. It's pretty obvious, I've seen many like you in my lifetime.

Accusing people of being Muslims seems to be your primary tactic here of attempting to discredit people when you've been shown up and figuratively beaten to a pulp.

I am not ashamed at all to admit that I respect the religion of Islam, nor should I be. There is an obvious difference between choosing to respect a religion and choosing to become a follower of a religion.

The supreme irony in all of this is that if Paul Weston had quoted Adolf Hitler’s favorable views on Islam instead of Winston Churchill’s unfavorable views, he would presumably have encountered no problems. That’s because Hitler’s positive view of Islam is more in line with that of today’s ruling Multiculturalists.........................Hitler openly lamented the fact that the Franks had defeated the invading Arabs in AD 732. “Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers,” Hitler told his inner circle, “then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone.” [Original statement by Adolf Hitler, 28 August 1942. Quoted in page 667 of Hitler’s Table Talk; 1941-1944, translated by N. Cameron and R.H. Stevens, Enigma Books (1953)]

Albert Speer wrote in his diary that Hitler regretted that Islam had not conquered Germany, as it was much more compatible with Nazism. “It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” he told Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?” [A quote from Albert Speer, Inside the Third Reich, chapter 6]

Hitler repeatedly expressed his great respect and admiration for Islam and his contempt for silly Christian notions of compassion. Similarly, Heinrich Himmler, the leader of the SS and the Gestapo and by extension one of the most feared men in Germany and Europe, was full of admiration for Islam. He was sad that the combined Polish, German and Austrian troops of King Sobieski of Poland had halted the invading Turks at the gates of Vienna in 1683.

Himmler told Felix Kersten, his personal masseur and confidant, that Islam with its concept of Jihad and promises of beautiful women and instant rewards in the afterlife if you fall in battle was a wise religion, well-suited as a male warrior creed. [Source: Felix Kersten’s memoirs, Totenkopf und Treue, page 203.] The SS leadership for the same reason considered Islam to be a practical religion for soldiers.

Votto----my knowledge and opinion of islam does not come from my high school history book----but it did and was quite favorable when I was 16 years old. A few years later I did encounter---fairly closely----lots of muslims------I read the Koran at age 19. I learned an important principle----if you
Irish) If you want to know what muslims think of Christianity----be a jew-----easy for me back then-----But candid
little creature that I was-----I always corrected the misperception-----fairly quickly. ---------Lets start with Christianity-------the thing that muslims told me WITH DERISION----is the ridiculous creed which is Christianity------

Since I am a jew------muslims I encountered were confident that I would mock hindus-----for their polytheism and

I actually have a Muslim friend who is from Africa. He said that his family was persecuted by Muslims even though they were Muslim. Apparently they were not fundamentalist enough for them and considered to be infidels, even though they attended their local Mosque, prayed, and espoused Islamic teachings.

And that is the problem that Islam has. Their sole representative on earth, Mo, was a second rate warlord who personally beheaded people, married children, and conquered with the sword. Islam holds that Mo was perfect in every way and should be imitated in every way. They study his teachings to the letter, and elevate the Quran to such a degree it becomes an idol. If you so much as sneeze on it they will chop your nuts off.

And then we wonder why groups like ISIS exist?

I actually have a Muslim friend who is from Africa. He said that his family was persecuted by Muslims even though they were Muslim. Apparently they were not fundamentalist enough for them and considered to be infidels, even though they attended their local Mosque, prayed, and espoused Islamic teachings.

And that is the problem that Islam has. Their sole representative on earth, Mo, was a second rate warlord who personally beheaded people, married children, and conquered with the sword. Islam holds that Mo was perfect in every way and should be imitated in every way. They study his teachings to the letter, and elevate the Quran to such a degree it becomes an idol. If you so much as sneeze on it they will chop your nuts off.

I don't wonder----- I have known lots of muslims-----and my hubby was born in a shariah shit-hole Muslims are very much divided. In fact a muslim from India I knew very well
referred to various groups as "castes" In the country of hubby's birth there are virtually no non muslims left-----so
they are killing each other-----the various groups. The overwhelming majority are SUNNI-----but they find ways
to form ENEMY LINES. --------those poor people no longer
have jewish throats to slit

I don't wonder----- I have known lots of muslims-----and my hubby was born in a shariah shit-hole Muslims are very much divided. In fact a muslim from India I knew very well
referred to various groups as "castes" In the country of hubby's birth there are virtually no non muslims left-----so
they are killing each other-----the various groups. The overwhelming majority are SUNNI-----but they find ways

Haters are going to hate. That is why when Muslims no longer have infidels throats to slit, they come after each other.

And that is all from imitating their role model Mo who was a murderer from the beginning.

Haters are going to hate. That is why when Muslims no longer have infidels throats to slit, they come after each other.

And that is all from imitating their role model Mo who was a murderer from the beginning.

Mo is not the only role model. --the history of the development of islam is complex and to some extent
unknown. Writing did not hit Arabic until about 300 AD---
people without writing do not have much of a history----but
even the pre MO stuff is obscured by the Islamic habit of
destroying everything that preceded him. An interesting albeit obscure factoid is that muslims like to claim that
ALEXANDER THE GREAT----was actually a muslim. -----
Alexander was -----very much----a fascist. EMPIRE BUILDER----but with a relatively good reputation. Ok----so he murdered his own father and his father's young wife----
well? He knocked off lots of Persians. It is his conquests
that make him a muslim-----afterall---could he have accomplished it all AGAINST THE WILL OF ALLAH?----
I believe that someday-----some Islamic scholar will discover that ADOLF HITLER 'reverted' to islam

That is exactly what happened in the history of Islam. Once they were done invading and slaughtering the unbelievers, they turned their swords on each other.

That is exactly what happened in the history of Islam. Once they were done invading and slaughtering the unbelievers, they turned their swords on each other.

well-----actually they did it in Arabia-----ie the slaughtering of the "unbelievers"------then---big MO died-----so they started killing each other right there in Arabia------then they did the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST -----via murder, pillage and rape-------then they committed genocide wherever they went-------and-----in more recent times----they went back to killing each other wholesale-------inbetween----the sectarian and internecine activity was never ending-----but on one cared

Islam is incompatible with modern civilization, and I cable of reforming. It's an all or nothing type of faith. Moderate Islam is a myth.

Most of these so called "moderate Muslims" aren't really Muslims at all, just born as Muslims no longer following the religion.

It is even more clear after reading these posts that all religion invites stupidity and until removed from society always will encourage the worst in people.

I disagree. Followers of Jesus have a wonderful role model to follow. He never picked up a sword, never ran for political office, never did anything other than heal people, forgive people, and turn the other cheek while telling them to love their enemies.

I know that Christians have gotten bad press since the days Constantine hijacked the religion, but just remember, Constantine was not even a Christian. The reason he latched onto the religion was for political reasons. He saw that it was a faith that had grown for hundreds of years despite continual persecution, so the more Christians Nero threw to the lions the more seemed to convert.

Then came the Catholic church and the subversion of the faith along with the Inquisitions and Crusades. It took many years till the days of Martin Luther to begin to reform the religion.. Conversely, Islam has always been a religion of statists. From day one Islam sought to conquer with the sword, as where Jesus taught that his kingdom was not of this world, and even rebuked his disciple from picking up a sword to defend him as they came to take him to the cross.

So the difference between the two religions is like night and day. It is the difference between a psychopathic power hungry murderer who took slaves and was a pedophile or Jesus, the man whom all religions try to embrace, including Islam.

Last edited:

Islam is incompatible with modern civilization, and I cable of reforming. It's an all or nothing type of faith. Moderate Islam is a myth.

Most of these so called "moderate Muslims" aren't really Muslims at all, just born as Muslims no longer following the religion.

We don't even know how many just keep quiet about not believing anymore since they are either harassed by their family and friends or killed for being apostates. Anyhow I was reading this the other day.

Mad World NewsThe 4 Scriptures To Justify ISIS Beheading That Muslims Don t Want You To Know About

Islam follows Mo like Christians follow Jesus. In fact, Muslims follow Mo's version of Jesus to the letter, and ignore the teachings of the Bible that Jesus gave, like turning the other cheek and loving your enemies.

The only difference is, Christians view Jesus as perfect because they believe that he was God in the flesh. Conversely, Muslims believe the same about Mo minus his divinity. Somehow they worship the man whom they claim is only a mortal man. That seems like idol worship to me.

Islam follows Mo like Christians follow Jesus. In fact, Muslims follow Mo's version of Jesus to the letter, and ignore the teachings of the Bible that Jesus gave, like turning the other cheek and loving your enemies.

The only difference is, Christians view Jesus as perfect because they believe that he was God in the flesh. Conversely, Muslims believe the same about Mo minus his divinity. Somehow they worship the man whom they claim is only a mortal man. That seems like idol worship to me.

My sense of the manner in which muslims regard MO---is more like the EMPEROR WORSHIP of the Japanese----than
the avatar concept that Christians have regarding Jesus. Muslims made Mo a "GOD"------Interestingly---the
Egyptians had a similar idea about the Pharoah-----and the Romans could declare a person a "god" by senate vote.
It just seems weird------that's all------but it is almost
DEMOCRACY. There is a kind of vestige in the catholic church------the pope can elevate a person to "SAINTHOOD"--
which seems to give that dead person some power up in
heaven. I am not sure how much power ----but Saint Anthony can find lost keys-----from up there.

Within Christianity, I think that the Pope is as close to an example of what Mo is to Islam.

Essentially you have to absolute perfect human beings that speak for God, even though in the Bible ever character, except Jesus, is flawed and not perfect. Even Saint Peter, the man the Pope is said to be modeled after, denied his Lord and savior 3 times and while lying about it. I think that Christians are as wrong about the Pope's perfection as Muslims are about Mo's perfection.

Islam claims that the Bible is corrupted because it shows such things as Moses to be a murder, it shows King David to be a murderer and Adulterer. In fact, all the patriarchs of the Bible seem to sin. In other words, they are human.

For Islam this is unacceptable, because their theology demands that human beings can be perfect, that is because they must be in order to convince us that Mo was perfect.

In reality, the humanity of those in the Bible that are revered only give it veracity, not the other way round.

It is even more clear after reading these posts that all religion invites stupidity and until removed from society always will encourage the worst in people.

I disagree. Followers of Jesus have a wonderful role model to follow. He never picked up a sword, never ran for political office, never did anything other than heal people, forgive people, and turn the other cheek while telling them to love their enemies.

I know that Christians have gotten bad press since the days Constantine hijacked the religion, but just remember, Constantine was not even a Christian. The reason he latched onto the religion was for political reasons. He saw that it was a faith that had grown for hundreds of years despite continual persecution, so the more Christians Nero threw to the lions the more seemed to convert.

Then came the Catholic church and the subversion of the faith along with the Inquisitions and Crusades. It took many years till the days of Martin Luther to begin to reform the religion.. Conversely, Islam has always been a religion of statists. From day one Islam sought to conquer with the sword, as where Jesus taught that his kingdom was not of this world, and even rebuked his disciple from picking up a sword to defend him as they came to take him to the cross.

So the difference between the two religions is like night and day. It is the difference between a psychopathic power hungry murderer who took slaves and was a pedophile or Jesus, the man whom all religions try to embrace, including Islam.

I dissagree. "He never picked up a sword"

When the servant for the Jewish Preist came downstairs and into the courtyard to inquire the whereabouts of Jesus, Peter, whom Jesus said was the Messiah, took HIS sword from the scaboard and cut off the earlobe of the servant as a message to back off from the persecution of Jesus. It is clear from that passage that Jesus's closest followers and quite likely Jesus himself were frequently ARMED!

When the servant for the Jewish Preist came downstairs and into the courtyard to inquire the whereabouts of Jesus, Peter, whom Jesus said was the Messiah, took HIS sword from the scaboard and cut off the earlobe of the servant as a message to back off from the persecution of Jesus. It is clear from that passage that Jesus's closest followers and quite likely Jesus himself were frequently ARMED!

This does not mean that Jesus was armed. It may be that Jesus allowed them to carry such weapons so that it would give officials pause in capturing him until his hour had come. Having said that, you can't discount the rebuke. Jesus said, "He that lives by the sword, dies by the sword.", an obvious condemnation of such violence.

That was a time when wild animals still roam the area outside of the walled city. Weapons were necessary when sleeping outside.

That was a time when wild animals still roam the area outside of the walled city. Weapons were necessary when sleeping outside.

I agree. I just don't buy the vision that if there was a Jesus that he was this goody two shoes that walked around sporting a golden halo and pooped candy canes and marshmellows. If anything Jesus seemed to be confrontational at the end.

I agree. I just don't buy the vision that if there was a Jesus that he was this goody two shoes that walked around sporting a golden halo and pooped candy canes and marshmellows. If anything Jesus seemed to be confrontational at the end.

His actions were intended to make the romans react. He was the match in a sea of dry grass.
The carrying of weapons would have been normal and necessary out side the city. His actions in the city were provocative though.

Forum List

Back