Islamic State uses Quran to justify child rape

ISIS is just the latest Globalist Elite-invented Boogeyman. When it's long one, you can bet the Elites will invent a new one. Hopefully one day Americans and the world will realize Permanent War is their goal.

They feed off of fear & hate. They'll always have a Boogeyman to justify their Permanent War agenda. People just have to stop buying into their scam. It's time to end the wars and come home.

so your contention is that there really is no "isis"?? was there a 3rd Reich? did Sadaam Hussein exist? Osama?

ISIS is the most over-hyped threat in history. And it was created by the West and Sunni Nations in the region to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Any money & weapons it has, was given to them by the West and Sunni Nations in the region. It's a Globalist Elite-created Frankenstein. They wanted in Syria. It's all about Permanent War and plundering resources.

The Elites will always have a Boogeyman for the People to fear & hate. ISIS is just their latest one. The People need to decide to break the vicious circle of Permanent War. Time to come home.

from where do you obtain your idiot propaganda Paul?
Your posts are either parroted nonsense-------which actually does exist in the annals of islamo Nazi propaganda ------OR---you are attempting a cover-up of reality on your own.
Is the concept of CALIPHATE an invention of "the wicked Zionist controlled WEST"???

ISIS was created. And by who? How did it get its financing and weapons? Who propped it up? The answer is, the West and Sunni Nations in the region who wanted to 'Regime Change' Assad.

The Russians, Iranians, and Assad would have annihilated ISIS if it weren't funded & armed by the West and Sunni Nations like Saudi Arabia. The Western Elites wanted in Syria. ISIS was their ticket in. But it's been a bit uglier and messier than they thought it would it be. So now they're in 'Cover your Ass' mode. It is what it is.

according to PAUL--------the WEST wrote the Koran------it must have been the ZONIST-CONTROLLED-CIA----that did it

ISIS is by far the most over-hyped threat in history. You heard it here first. Just another over-hyped Boogeyman to keep the Sheeple supporting the Permanent War agenda. They'll be disappearing into oblivion any day now. And then the Elites will give is a new Boogeyman to fear & hate.

We the People need to demand an end to this Permanent War. Nothing will change till we do.

I say...

Let them have their slaves. Let them practice their religion. Let them take their child brides and sex slaves and let them practice their ritual cullings. I actually commend the way they practice their brutal version of Islam, as their men are free to pursue those carnal pleasures, free of shame, free of judgement, and free of the Law.

Sure, they treat their women like Hell. But deep inside, they fear women, and rightly so. They know what poisonous vipers with tits are capable of and have done everything in their power to keep their women submissive, obedient... and domesticated. There is something... admirable about that.

I know I know. Somebody is gonna be like, "Well bitch let me pay for your ticket over there and see how much you like it then". Fucking dumbasses. I can admire a tornado from afar and appreciate its beauty and power without venturing into it. I can appreciate the beauty of molten lava from a distance without jumping in. I can appreciate the Nature of the cobra from a distance without physically embracing it.

So... I advise America to let them live according to their customs and quit bitching about it like you're so much better... because you really aren't. This is just a different culture. A different way of life.

Get over ISIS and get over yourselves.

I say you're fucking nuts.

ISIS is just the latest Globalist Elite-invented Boogeyman. When it's long one, you can bet the Elites will invent a new one. Hopefully one day Americans and the world will realize Permanent War is their goal.

They feed off of fear & hate. They'll always have a Boogeyman to justify their Permanent War agenda. People just have to stop buying into their scam. It's time to end the wars and come home.

so your contention is that there really is no "isis"?? was there a 3rd Reich? did Sadaam Hussein exist? Osama?

ISIS is the most over-hyped threat in history. And it was created by the West and Sunni Nations in the region to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Any money & weapons it has, was given to them by the West and Sunni Nations in the region. It's a Globalist Elite-created Frankenstein. They wanted in Syria. It's all about Permanent War and plundering resources.

The Elites will always have a Boogeyman for the People to fear & hate. ISIS is just their latest one. The People need to decide to break the vicious circle of Permanent War. Time to come home.

Your posts are either parroted nonsense-------which actually does exist in the annals of islamo Nazi propaganda ------OR---you are attempting a cover-up of reality on your own.
Is the concept of CALIPHATE an invention of "the wicked Zionist controlled WEST"???

ISIS was created. And by who? How did it get its financing and weapons? Who propped it up? The answer is, the West and Sunni Nations in the region who wanted to 'Regime Change' Assad.

The Russians, Iranians, and Assad would have annihilated ISIS if it weren't funded & armed by the West and Sunni Nations like Saudi Arabia. The Western Elites wanted in Syria. ISIS was their ticket in. But it's been a bit uglier and messier than they thought it would it be. So now they're in 'Cover your Ass' mode. It is what it is.

ISIS was created when president Oblahblah removed our troops out of Iraq prematurely, and, refused to step in when Syria's Assad started slaughtering his own people. Keep up.

I say...

Let them have their slaves. Let them practice their religion. Let them take their child brides and sex slaves and let them practice their ritual cullings. I actually commend the way they practice their brutal version of Islam, as their men are free to pursue those carnal pleasures, free of shame, free of judgement, and free of the Law.

Sure, they treat their women like Hell. But deep inside, they fear women, and rightly so. They know what poisonous vipers with tits are capable of and have done everything in their power to keep their women submissive, obedient... and domesticated. There is something... admirable about that.

I know I know. Somebody is gonna be like, "Well bitch let me pay for your ticket over there and see how much you like it then". Fucking dumbasses. I can admire a tornado from afar and appreciate its beauty and power without venturing into it. I can appreciate the beauty of molten lava from a distance without jumping in. I can appreciate the Nature of the cobra from a distance without physically embracing it.

So... I advise America to let them live according to their customs and quit bitching about it like you're so much better... because you really aren't. This is just a different culture. A different way of life.

roudy----you do not APPRECIATE the diversity of "CULTURES IN THE WORLD"------its a matter of delightfully
picturesque and quaint------kinda like going out into distant exotic places and finding people who engage in interesting customs like eating their neighbors and throwing their maidens into live volcanos

Wow liberals are pathetic. So fucking predictable. This is about islam using their fake book known as the koran to justify child rape and the loser occupy brings up christianity. Just like I said they would. Lol, the losers cannot help themselves.

Liberals are such pathetic losers. Bloviated fucking hypocrites.

Eat shit. Apparently this thread was an attack on liberals rather than ISIS and I feel entirely justified in trolling the fucking thing.

I hate all religious secular power no matter what ancient book is used as a justification to grind people under the heel of orthodoxy.
You fucking brainwashed hypocritical piece of shit pawn.

:smoke:

The Islamic State has made clear its justification for the rape and enslavement of non-Muslim women and children with a color-printed pamphlet “Question and Answers on Female Slaves and their Freedom,” being distributed in Mosul.

Armed men handed out the pamphlet in the militant occupied Iraqi city on Friday after sunset prayers, several residents toldCNN on Saturday.

The document explains the terrorist group’s policy on having sexual intercourse with female slaves — even those who haven’t reached puberty — citing the Koran for justification.

“If she was a virgin, he (the owner) can have intercourse with her immediately after the ownership is fulfilled,” the pamphlet explains, CNN reported. “If she was not a virgin, her uterus must be purified (wait for her period to be sure she is not pregnant.)”

The guide lays out other rules as well. For example, two men who co-own a slave can’t both have sex with her and a man can’t have sex with his wife’s slave.

Regarding children: “It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn’t reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse,” The Islamic State rules said. “However, if she is not fit for intercourse, he (the owner) can only enjoy her without intercourse.”

But the Q&A makes is clear that the captors have complete control of their captives.

“It is permissible to buy, sell or give as a gift female captives and slaves, for they are merely property,” the pamphlet reads.

However, a female slave can buy her freedom. The document also says that someone who has committed an act like unintentional murder or perjury can free a slave to be forgiven of his sin. But fasting for two consecutive months or feeding hungry people will serves the same purpose.

But a slave that runs away from their master is identified as committing one of “the gravest of sins.”

A captive mother cannot be separated from her young children and a pregnant slave cannot be sold, according to the guidelines. Beating a female slave for discipline is allowed, but beating her for pleasure as a form of torture is not, CNN reported.

The pamphlet is the most detailed justification for enslaving nonbelievers, as identified by The Islamic State and the group continues to cite the Koran and Sharia law for the rules.

Read more: Islamic State hands out rules for sex slaves in Iraq - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Now, let us see how long it takes for liberals to bring up bad things Christians do too.

But but but......three of them were water boarded and yelled at by CIA people. And and and Boooooooooosh!!!
Those silly moderate muslims :lol:

lets send them some more money and arms :D

I say...

roudy----you do not APPRECIATE the diversity of "CULTURES IN THE WORLD"------its a matter of delightfully
picturesque and quaint------kinda like going out into distant exotic places and finding people who engage in interesting customs like eating their neighbors and throwing their maidens into live volcanos

If sacrificing maidens to Kukulkan is legal in someone's country and encouraged by their religion, culture, and people... then why should America interfere? Need everyone be indoctrinated by America's Weltanshauung? Need everyone embrace our subjective perspective on "morality"?

mayan-sacrifice-pic.jpg

So many beautiful cultures do not embrace our views, nor should they. You were probably being sarcastic, but I certainly do appreciate the diversity of human cultures in the world.

I say...

If sacrificing maidens to Kukulkan is legal in someone's country and encouraged by their religion, culture, and people... then why should America interfere? Need everyone be indoctrinated by America's Weltanshauung? Need everyone embrace our subjective perspective on "morality"?

mayan-sacrifice-pic.jpg

So many beautiful cultures do not embrace our views, nor should they. You were probably being sarcastic, but I certainly do appreciate the diversity of human cultures in the world.

And when did this happen? Thousands of years ago. Both the people and the religion are extinct now. Keep up.

ISIS was created when president Oblahblah removed our troops out of Iraq prematurely, and, refused to step in when Syria's Assad started slaughtering his own people. Keep up.

There's a Civil War going on in Syria. And it's none of our business. ISIS has been funded and armed by Sunni Nations in the region and by the West. They want to 'Regime Change' Assad. Yet another unnecessary deadly intervention by the Globalist Elites who run our Country. The time has now come for Americans to demand our exit from the Middle East entirely.

I say...

mayan-sacrifice-pic.jpg

And when did this happen? Thousands of years ago. Both the people and the religion are extinct now. Keep up.

Doesn't matter if we are talking about now, a thousand years ago or a thousand years from now, my point still stands. The variety of cultures and religions among the human race enhances it, empowers it, and gives humanity a certain a beauty that could not be achieved otherwise... despite however brutal some cultures may seem to the Mundane eye.

The variety of weltanschauung among the world's many peoples... I thank God for it all.

And human sacrifice is alive and well.

The variety of ideologies in the world created the event two days ago in Sydney, Australia---------that variety which was born in
Arabia 1400 years ago resulted in the genocide of HUNDREDS
OF MILLIONS of people----and COUNTING

the world of bacteriology is enhanced by variety----there is a currently extra active little variety of bacteria ----known as
MENINGOCOCCUS-----floating thru some populations. A bit unusual -----on gram stain ----it turns out gram negative----
ie it looks pink under a lite microscope after being treated with gram stain-------lots of other cocci are gram positive. In any
case----ALL BACTERIA ARE EQUAL------so if some of those little crtters happen to show up in your spinal fluid------fret not-------refuse antibiotics which KILL them------just drop dead

I say...

mayan-sacrifice-pic.jpg

'
it is a very commonly used trick of islamo Nazis-------to refer
to obscure cultures or ancient events ----in order to justify their filth. -----an interesting factoid of jewish history-----
way back ---thousands of years ago----the worst sin---the one
that defiled a whole nation was HUMAN SACRIFICE----
for those who do not know----that is the AMALEKIM---
(amaleks) yes there were such people and they did sacrifice children------just like the mujahadeen do ---eg.
tying bombs to the asses of their slutty daughters for the
glory of allah. Just like FGM----muslims did not INVENT---
child sacrifice to their "god"

"Islamo-nazi", lol.

On this website, I've been called a "libtard", a "teaper", a "terrorist", a "sociopath", "possesed by demons" (by Jeremiah on countless occasions) and now an "Islamo-nazi".

I'm really none of those things, at least, to my knowledge.

And most of my posts here are on religious themed topics, where I am rather vocal about my profound respect for religions and their gods.

When it comes to religion, I almost always only have great things to say about the many religions. I'm extremely fascinated with them, and I love Christianity, Thelema, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Wicca, Hinduism, O9A, Catholicism, Luciferianism, the many forms of Paganism, etc.

Sure, I can be rather heartless when it comes to politics, police, etc..

But when it comes to religion, I tend to support everyone's choice to embrace whatever religion they Will, and embrace it fully.

Yet so many people who would rather hate on people because their religion, especially certain "Christians" hating on Muslims, and Athiests hating on everybody lol, they all seem to love hating on religions outside of their own embraced perspective. When I speak in defense of religions like Islam, it... displeases people. It incites people to wish upon me grievous bodily harm and even death.

For defending religion. Religions like Islam, Christianity, Pagans, etc.

Now, let us see how long it takes for liberals to bring up bad things Christians do too.

lol, the pre-emptive strike. lolol
Yes, we all know ISIS is the scum of the earth and Christians are beyond reproach.
No, Christians are not beyond reproach.

But the issue here is Fundie Islamic Scum, and their broad publicizing of pamphlets on slavery and rape and pedophilia, isn't it?

Let us know when you find modern-day and mainstream pamphlets along those same lines, coming from anywhere within modern-day (secularized) Christendom, in a religious-justification context, eh?

Meanwhile...

Let's try to stay on-target and avoid the Hyper-Leftist Moral Relativism and faux Moral Equivalency that your far side of the aisle so loves to try to get away with.

Until you're called on it, anyway.

lol, the pre-emptive strike. lolol
Yes, we all know ISIS is the scum of the earth and Christians are beyond reproach.
No, Christians are not beyond reproach.

But the issue here is Fundie Islamic Scum, and their broad publicizing of pamphlets on slavery and rape and pedophilia, isn't it?

Let us know when you find modern-day and mainstream pamphlets along those same lines, coming from anywhere within modern-day (secularized) Christendom, in a religious-justification context, eh?

Meanwhile...

Let's try to stay on-target and avoid the Hyper-Leftist Moral Relativism and faux Moral Equivalency that your far side of the aisle so loves to try to get away with.

Until you're called on it, anyway.

Occupied is nothing but a predictable, hypocritical, double talking left wing sack of unreal shit. I am being polite too. He is worthy of nothing but insults.

Forum List

Back