Islamic State uses Quran to justify child rape

The Islamic State has made clear its justification for the rape and enslavement of non-Muslim women and children with a color-printed pamphlet “Question and Answers on Female Slaves and their Freedom,” being distributed in Mosul.

Armed men handed out the pamphlet in the militant occupied Iraqi city on Friday after sunset prayers, several residents toldCNN on Saturday.

The document explains the terrorist group’s policy on having sexual intercourse with female slaves — even those who haven’t reached puberty — citing the Koran for justification.

“If she was a virgin, he (the owner) can have intercourse with her immediately after the ownership is fulfilled,” the pamphlet explains, CNN reported. “If she was not a virgin, her uterus must be purified (wait for her period to be sure she is not pregnant.)”

The guide lays out other rules as well. For example, two men who co-own a slave can’t both have sex with her and a man can’t have sex with his wife’s slave.

Regarding children: “It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn’t reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse,” The Islamic State rules said. “However, if she is not fit for intercourse, he (the owner) can only enjoy her without intercourse.”

But the Q&A makes is clear that the captors have complete control of their captives.

“It is permissible to buy, sell or give as a gift female captives and slaves, for they are merely property,” the pamphlet reads.

However, a female slave can buy her freedom. The document also says that someone who has committed an act like unintentional murder or perjury can free a slave to be forgiven of his sin. But fasting for two consecutive months or feeding hungry people will serves the same purpose.

But a slave that runs away from their master is identified as committing one of “the gravest of sins.”

A captive mother cannot be separated from her young children and a pregnant slave cannot be sold, according to the guidelines. Beating a female slave for discipline is allowed, but beating her for pleasure as a form of torture is not, CNN reported.

The pamphlet is the most detailed justification for enslaving nonbelievers, as identified by The Islamic State and the group continues to cite the Koran and Sharia law for the rules.

Read more: Islamic State hands out rules for sex slaves in Iraq - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Now, let us see how long it takes for liberals to bring up bad things Christians do too.

But but but......three of them were water boarded and yelled at by CIA people. And and and Boooooooooosh!!!

Sick.

Winston+Churchill+on+Islam.jpg

Another idiot that doesn't know the Washington Times is bullshit hate-mongering.

Why do stupid people eat this shit up?

So full of hate.

to what "shit" do you refer?

HazelNUT you wanna tell us to what "SHIT" you refer that
you imagine people "EAT UP"??

Roudy----are you online-----I am fascinated with HazelNUT's
post-----she does it VAGUE-----"stupid people"<<< without telling us to whom she actually refers. Is she afraid?
She seems to be referring to the report regarding enslavement by ISIS pigs of Yazidi girls------which seems to
me to be a serious matter------and calls it "SHIT"

one has to be "STUPID" to be concerned about enslavement of captive girls? -----and even be considered one who "eats shit" My sense is that a person who trivializes so serious
a matter is one who "eats shit"

Another idiot that doesn't know the Washington Times is bullshit hate-mongering.

So full of hate.

post-----she does it VAGUE-----"stupid people"<<< without telling us to whom she actually refers. Is she afraid?
She seems to be referring to the report regarding enslavement by ISIS pigs of Yazidi girls------which seems to

one has to be "STUPID" to be concerned about enslavement of captive girls? -----and even be considered one who "eats shit" My sense is that a person who trivializes so serious

Hazlenut is a gay defender of Islam. In other words, a true fruitcake. That's about as insane and ignorant as it can ever get. :cuckoo:

So full of hate.

Hazlenut is a gay defender of Islam. In other words, a true fruitcake. That's about as insane and ignorant as it can ever get. :cuckoo:

My impression is that she is not actually lying----she is simply doing a COVER-UP---of the really unsavory aspects of
shariah law which does include the enslavement and rape of
war captives. I have run into this kind of thing many times. ---part of my INTRO TO ISLAM took place in 1971----during the civil war between east Pakistan and West Pakistan---I just happened to be working in a place with lots of Pakistani and
Indian muslims-----when the west Pakistani army did a RAPE spree on east Pakistan-------I learned about the shariah law ----
the clerics of West Pakistan essentially told the soldiers---
RAPE THEM---THEY ARE NOT REAL MUSLIMS----IT's LEGAL BY SHARIAH LAW. I was young then and it was
new to me back then. Any time I brought up that history---
on message boards there were lots of people hissing
"LIAR" I believe that HazelNUT is trying to tell us that the report is a "LIE" some things never change

So full of hate.

My impression is that she is not actually lying----she is simply doing a COVER-UP---of the really unsavory aspects of
shariah law which does include the enslavement and rape of
war captives. I have run into this kind of thing many times. ---part of my INTRO TO ISLAM took place in 1971----during the civil war between east Pakistan and West Pakistan---I just happened to be working in a place with lots of Pakistani and
Indian muslims-----when the west Pakistani army did a RAPE spree on east Pakistan-------I learned about the shariah law ----
the clerics of West Pakistan essentially told the soldiers---
RAPE THEM---THEY ARE NOT REAL MUSLIMS----IT's LEGAL BY SHARIAH LAW. I was young then and it was
new to me back then. Any time I brought up that history---
on message boards there were lots of people hissing
"LIAR" I believe that HazelNUT is trying to tell us that the report is a "LIE" some things never change

Like those suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, they are like hostages which express empathy and sympathy towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the them.

I say...

Let them have their slaves. Let them practice their religion. Let them take their child brides and sex slaves and let them practice their ritual cullings. I actually commend the way they practice their brutal version of Islam, as their men are free to pursue those carnal pleasures, free of shame, free of judgement, and free of the Law.

Sure, they treat their women like Hell. But deep inside, they fear women, and rightly so. They know what poisonous vipers with tits are capable of and have done everything in their power to keep their women submissive, obedient... and domesticated. There is something... admirable about that.

I know I know. Somebody is gonna be like, "Well bitch let me pay for your ticket over there and see how much you like it then". Fucking dumbasses. I can admire a tornado from afar and appreciate its beauty and power without venturing into it. I can appreciate the beauty of molten lava from a distance without jumping in. I can appreciate the Nature of the cobra from a distance without physically embracing it.

So... I advise America to let them live according to their customs and quit bitching about it like you're so much better... because you really aren't. This is just a different culture. A different way of life.

Get over ISIS and get over yourselves.

ISIS is just the latest Globalist Elite-invented Boogeyman. When it's long one, you can bet the Elites will invent a new one. Hopefully one day Americans and the world will realize Permanent War is their goal.

They feed off of fear & hate. They'll always have a Boogeyman to justify their Permanent War agenda. People just have to stop buying into their scam. It's time to end the wars and come home.

so your contention is that there really is no "isis"?? was there a 3rd Reich? did Sadaam Hussein exist? Osama?

ISIS is the most over-hyped threat in history. And it was created by the West and Sunni Nations in the region to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Any money & weapons it has, was given to them by the West and those Sunni Nations. It's a Globalist Elite-created Frankenstein. They wanted in Syria. It's all about Permanent War and plundering resources.

The Elites will always have a Boogeyman for the People to fear & hate. ISIS is just their latest one. The People need to decide to break the vicious circle of Permanent War. Time to come home.

ISIS is just the latest Globalist Elite-invented Boogeyman. When it's long one, you can bet the Elites will invent a new one. Hopefully one day Americans and the world will realize Permanent War is their goal.

They feed off of fear & hate. They'll always have a Boogeyman to justify their Permanent War agenda. People just have to stop buying into their scam. It's time to end the wars and come home.

so your contention is that there really is no "isis"?? was there a 3rd Reich? did Sadaam Hussein exist? Osama?

ISIS is the most over-hyped threat in history. And it was created by the West and Sunni Nations in the region to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Any money & weapons it has, was given to them by the West and Sunni Nations in the region. It's a Globalist Elite-created Frankenstein. They wanted in Syria. It's all about Permanent War and plundering resources.

The Elites will always have a Boogeyman for the People to fear & hate. ISIS is just their latest one. The People need to decide to break the vicious circle of Permanent War. Time to come home.

from where do you obtain your idiot propaganda Paul?
Your posts are either parroted nonsense-------which actually does exist in the annals of islamo Nazi propaganda ------OR---you are attempting a cover-up of reality on your own.
Is the concept of CALIPHATE an invention of "the wicked Zionist controlled WEST"???

ISIS is the most over-hyped threat in history. And it was created by the West and Sunni Nations in the region to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Any money & weapons it has, was given to them by the West and Sunni Nations in the region. It's a Globalist Elite-created Frankenstein. They wanted in Syria. It's all about Permanent War and plundering resources.

Your posts are either parroted nonsense-------which actually does exist in the annals of islamo Nazi propaganda ------OR---you are attempting a cover-up of reality on your own.
Is the concept of CALIPHATE an invention of "the wicked Zionist controlled WEST"???

ISIS was created. And by who? How did it get its financing and weapons? Who propped it up? The answer is, the West and Sunni Nations in the region who wanted to 'Regime Change' Assad.

The Russians, Iranians, and Assad would have annihilated ISIS if it weren't funded & armed by the West and Sunni Nations like Saudi Arabia. The Western Elites wanted in Syria. ISIS was their ticket in. But it's been a bit uglier and messier than they thought it would it be. So now they're in 'Cover your Ass' mode. It is what it is.

ISIS was created. And by who? How did it get its financing and weapons? Who propped it up? The answer is, the West and Sunni Nations in the region who wanted to 'Regime Change' Assad.

The Russians, Iranians, and Assad would have annihilated ISIS if it weren't funded & armed by the West and Sunni Nations like Saudi Arabia. The Western Elites wanted in Syria. ISIS was their ticket in. It is what it is.

ISIS is Islamic ideology just as TALIBAN is Islamic ideology.
---Taliban in the 1980s got funding from the USA-----but the USA did not invent Islamic ideology. You are very confused. China processes USA soybeans-----but did not write the USA CONSTITUTION

The Russians, Iranians, and Assad would have annihilated ISIS if it weren't funded & armed by the West and Sunni Nations like Saudi Arabia. The Western Elites wanted in Syria. ISIS was their ticket in. It is what it is.

---Taliban in the 1980s got funding from the USA-----but the USA did not invent Islamic ideology. You are very confused. China processes USA soybeans-----but did not write the USA CONSTITUTION

Do some of your own research, and i'm confident you'll conclude that ISIS has been funded and armed by outside sources. I'll let you decide who those outside sources are. And the Taliban? That's a done-deal. Our Government has already agreed to hand half of Afghanistan over to it.

So why are we still n Afghanistan? Terrorism? Drugs? Nope. It's about a Pipeline and various other schemes to plunder its resources. Those are the ugly truths the American Government/Corporate Media won't tell the Sheeple. It can't possibly tell the Sheeple their kids are only dying so Globalist/Banker-Elites can get richer. So just exaggerate the Terrorism Boogeyman, and you get your permanent stay in Afghanistan. Sadly, that's the reality.

Do some of your own research, and i'm confident you'll conclude that ISIS has been funded and armed by outside sources. I'll let you decide who those outside sources are. And the Taliban? That's a done-deal. Our Government has already agreed to hand half of Afghanistan over to it.

So why are we still n Afghanistan? Terrorism? Drugs? Nope. It's about a Pipeline and various other schemes to plunder its resources. Those are the ugly truths the American Government/Corporate Media won't tell the Sheeple. It can't possibly tell the Sheeple their kids are only dying so Globalist/Banker-Elites can get richer. So just exaggerate the Terrorism Boogeyman, and you get your permanent stay in Afghanistan. Sadly, that's the reality.

I have researched the subject for most of my life-----many decades I know the ideology of islam which is why
OSAMA BIN LADEN was no surprise to me------but was to
the white house. Your theory that the economy of a people or a group -----answers the question "FROM WHENCE COMETH THEIR IDEOLOGY" is childish. Based on your reasoning-----the A & P supermarket CREATED ME----it provided me with food. Your arguments are marked by the islamo Nazi level of SOPHISTRY

I have researched the subject for most of my life-----many decades I know the ideology of islam which is why
the white house. Your theory that the economy of a people or a group -----answers the question "FROM WHENCE COMETH THEIR IDEOLOGY" is childish. Based on your reasoning-----the A & P supermarket CREATED ME----it provided me with food. Your arguments are marked by the islamo Nazi level of SOPHISTRY

Well, i guess we'll just agree to disagree. But just remember, after their ISIS Boogeyman is long gone, they'll create a new one for you to fear & hate. Because Permanent War is the Elite agenda. The only question now is, who or what will that next Boogeyman be?

So full of hate.

Haznonuts - you're a stupid bigot. I thought I'd open with your virtues.

The Washington Times is dozens of times more accurate than the NY Times. You attack them because they expose you and your butt buddies, the Muzzie Beasts.

Well, i guess we'll just agree to disagree. But just remember, after their ISIS Boogeyman is long gone, they'll create a new one for you to fear & hate. Because Permanent War is the Elite agenda. The only question now is, who or what will that next Boogeyman be?

kinda funny------who are these "elites" ? did they also create the BOOGEYMEN of the INQUISITION for the same reason? Was OLIVER CROMWELL into persecuting
catholics because he had a side business creating swords and ropes? My own hubby was born in a shariah shit hole-----which featured pogroms-------also ---for the sake of
USA elites? Who were the BOOGEYMEN in that situation----the people doing the throat slitting----or the throat slitters. In the time of the southern slave plantations-----who were the boogeymen------the slaves of the plantation owners?

Forum List

Back