How ISIS was created

ISIS is just another offshoot of Al Queda. Different name, same disgusting Islamic behavior.

The stage was set for the creation of ISIS some 1300 years ago... something about a pedophile goat-buggerer.

The stage was set for the creation of ISIS some 1300 years ago... something about a pedophile goat-buggerer.

Interesting aside-------goats actually tend to rape people----
a client of mine told me-----the client----was a farmer kind of
person and told me that the best way to keep a field weed
free is BUY A GOAT------Goats eat vegetation down to the
root-----cows don't but goats do. Having a goat----is a bit
difficult because they are "in heat" lots ----and when they
are they shove their hot little posteriors up against ---just
about anyone------easy to see why they became
POPULAR for the purpose

How the US created the Islamic State:
"In this episode of Talking Heads, Mark Danner discusses his New York Review of Books essay, "Iraq: The New War." Danner wrote this essay in mid-2003, outlining how American policy during the Iraq War in many ways effectively helped incite what was then an emerging insurgency.

"For starters, the occupation of Iraq post-9/11 created a broad front to which militant jihadists began to flock.

"The mishandling of the Iraqi army sent thousands of highly-trained, angry men into the streets with no jobs.

"And photos of Iraqis being tortured by American personnel at the Abu Ghraib prison provided telegenic images that helped these groups recruit from an increasingly indignant public.

"Danner's analysis of the insurgency forecasted how it evolved into what we know today as the Islamic State, over a decade before it happened."

How the US Created the Islamic State VICE News

translation-----no matter what happen-----meccan dogs go wild.

Today on CNN-----sorry folks I cannot recall his name---
prominent fellow------commentator on middle east----
probably muslim----he looks arab and has an Arabic
name. His comment-----the story of "torture" in
Guantanamo (spelling?) is not going to change the
level of hatred muslims have for America (as in where do
you go after reaching infinity

The report about torture does not increase Muslim hatred as it is not something new. The world knows that already and the report is an inner-American matter.

How the US created the Islamic State:
"In this episode of Talking Heads, Mark Danner discusses his New York Review of Books essay, "Iraq: The New War." Danner wrote this essay in mid-2003, outlining how American policy during the Iraq War in many ways effectively helped incite what was then an emerging insurgency.

"For starters, the occupation of Iraq post-9/11 created a broad front to which militant jihadists began to flock.

"The mishandling of the Iraqi army sent thousands of highly-trained, angry men into the streets with no jobs.

"And photos of Iraqis being tortured by American personnel at the Abu Ghraib prison provided telegenic images that helped these groups recruit from an increasingly indignant public.

"Danner's analysis of the insurgency forecasted how it evolved into what we know today as the Islamic State, over a decade before it happened."

How the US Created the Islamic State VICE News

It has its roots in Wahhabism . It would have come around sooner or later.

The report about torture does not increase Muslim hatred as it is not something new. The world knows that already and the report is an inner-American matter.

wrong again----- you are doing what islamo Nazis do best----playing on the Judeo-Christian ideology-------"if we are nice to them, they will be nice to us' we teach by example."

^^^^^^^^ silly idea------I have it from muslims (got that toxoid?)
The be nice---turn the cheek thing PROVES that muslims and
are strong and love their "god"----because they are willing
to murder whole sale in his "HONOR" while jooos and
Christians is "weak" sorta effeminate

wrong again----- you are doing what islamo Nazis do best----playing on the Judeo-Christian ideology-------"if we are nice to them, they will be nice to us' we teach by example."

With that said, Hillary is an Islamo Nazi?

what does Hilliary have to do with the islamo Nazi ideology?---she is a bit jerky----but I see no reason to describe her as
an islamo nazi

It has its roots in Wahhabism . It would have come around sooner or later.
reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

Wahhabism has always had friends in high places.

what does Hilliary have to do with the islamo Nazi ideology?---she is a bit jerky----but I see no reason to describe her as
an islamo nazi

irosie91 stated: wrong again----- you are doing what islamo Nazis do best----playing on the Judeo-Christian ideology-------"if we are nice to them, they will be nice to us' we teach by example."

Hillary:

“This is what we call smart power, using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security, leaving no one on the sidelines. Showing respect even for ones enemies.”

“Trying to understand and in so far as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view.”

Hillary We Must 8216 Empathize 8217 with Our Enemies Because It Takes a Village of Terrorist Groups or Something

Interesting aside-------goats actually tend to rape people----
a client of mine told me-----the client----was a farmer kind of
person and told me that the best way to keep a field weed
free is BUY A GOAT------Goats eat vegetation down to the
root-----cows don't but goats do. Having a goat----is a bit
difficult because they are "in heat" lots ----and when they
are they shove their hot little posteriors up against ---just
about anyone------easy to see why they became
POPULAR for the purpose

I have seen those goats at work clearing up the hillside by the Getty Museum. They certainly do a good job. People who own large pieces of land should think about hiring a goatherder who will bring in his goats to clear your property.
Eco-Goats : Got Invasives? Get Goats!
www.eco-goats.com/why-goats.shtml

No doubt many of us remember the story about the Muslim man who was caught with his goat so was forced to marry her. She looked like an authentic bride wearing her veil.

Bucca, where the US held prisoners was the gamete of ISIS. Baghdadi enjoyed special privileges.

Isis the inside story Martin Chulov World news The Guardian

Isis has existed since the time of the rapist pig of Arabia-----it is the central ideology of islam

Let's face it -- if the U.S. authorities knew what the crackpot leader of ISIS was capable of becoming, they probably would have locked him up and thrown away the key. Let us not forget, though, that many of these terrorists are recruited through Mosques. Some of the clergy are just as extremist as the rest of the terrorists and are busy recruiting others throughout the Muslim world to join ISIS. They certainly have convinced many to leave their countries and join up.

Madrid mosque was used to recruit combatants for Syria and Iraq
Moroccan ringleader spent four years in Guantánamo before acquittal by a Spanish court

FERNANDO J. PÉREZ Madrid 12 DIC 2014 - 14:57 CET
1418328002_467995_1418366953_noticia_normal.jpg

Lahcen Ikassrien was arrested in June as part of a raid against Islamic radicals. / ÁLVARO GARCÍA (EL PAÍS)

Madrid’s largest mosque was functioning as a Jihadist recruitment center led by a former Guantánamo prisoner, it has emerged.

Lahcen Ikassrien, 47, a Moroccan national who was arrested in Afghanistan in 2001 and released after nearly four years in Guantánamo, was using the cafeteria at the Mezquita de la M-30 (named after the adjacent ring road) to recruit and indoctrinate new combatants for the fronts in Iraq and Syria, according to a High Court investigation.

Ikassrien is one of several people who were arrested in June in a raidagainst an international network that recruited jihadists for the terrorist organization Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which

Continue reading at:

Madrid mosque was used to recruit combatants for Syria and Iraq In English EL PA S

Forum List

Back