Islamic State uses Quran to justify child rape

Now, let us see how long it takes for liberals to bring up bad things Christians do too.

lol, the pre-emptive strike. lolol
Yes, we all know ISIS is the scum of the earth and Christians are beyond reproach.
No, Christians are not beyond reproach.

But the issue here is Fundie Islamic Scum, and their broad publicizing of pamphlets on slavery and rape and pedophilia, isn't it?

Let us know when you find modern-day and mainstream pamphlets along those same lines, coming from anywhere within modern-day (secularized) Christendom, in a religious-justification context, eh?

Meanwhile...

Let's try to stay on-target and avoid the Hyper-Leftist Moral Relativism and faux Moral Equivalency that your far side of the aisle so loves to try to get away with.

Until you're called on it, anyway.

Occupied is nothing but a predictable, hypocritical, double talking left wing sack of unreal shit. I am being polite too. He is worthy of nothing but insults.
I love you too you crazy whack-a-doodle.

I say...

Let them have their slaves. Let them practice their religion. Let them take their child brides and sex slaves and let them practice their ritual cullings. I actually commend the way they practice their brutal version of Islam, as their men are free to pursue those carnal pleasures, free of shame, free of judgement, and free of the Law.

Sure, they treat their women like Hell. But deep inside, they fear women, and rightly so. They know what poisonous vipers with tits are capable of and have done everything in their power to keep their women submissive, obedient... and domesticated. There is something... admirable about that.

I know I know. Somebody is gonna be like, "Well bitch let me pay for your ticket over there and see how much you like it then". Fucking dumbasses. I can admire a tornado from afar and appreciate its beauty and power without venturing into it. I can appreciate the beauty of molten lava from a distance without jumping in. I can appreciate the Nature of the cobra from a distance without physically embracing it.

So... I advise America to let them live according to their customs and quit bitching about it like you're so much better... because you really aren't. This is just a different culture. A different way of life.

Get over ISIS and get over yourselves.

I say you're fucking nuts.

roudy----you do not APPRECIATE the diversity of "CULTURES IN THE WORLD"------its a matter of delightfully
picturesque and quaint------kinda like going out into distant exotic places and finding people who engage in interesting customs like eating their neighbors and throwing their maidens into live volcanos

If sacrificing maidens to Kukulkan is legal in someone's country and encouraged by their religion, culture, and people... then why should America interfere? Need everyone be indoctrinated by America's Weltanshauung? Need everyone embrace our subjective perspective on "morality"?

mayan-sacrifice-pic.jpg

So many beautiful cultures do not embrace our views, nor should they. You were probably being sarcastic, but I certainly do appreciate the diversity of human cultures in the world.

And when did this happen? Thousands of years ago. Both the people and the religion are extinct now. Keep up.

Doesn't matter if we are talking about now, a thousand years ago or a thousand years from now, my point still stands. The variety of cultures and religions among the human race enhances it, empowers it, and gives humanity a certain a beauty that could not be achieved otherwise... despite however brutal some cultures may seem to the Mundane eye.

The variety of weltanschauung among the world's many peoples... I thank God for it all.

And human sacrifice is alive and well.

Oh so according to you, it doesn't matter that a certain religion insists on living in the dark ages while the rest of the world has moved on.

Interesting viewpoint from a Muslim pretending not to be one.

I say you're fucking nuts.

roudy----you do not APPRECIATE the diversity of "CULTURES IN THE WORLD"------its a matter of delightfully
picturesque and quaint------kinda like going out into distant exotic places and finding people who engage in interesting customs like eating their neighbors and throwing their maidens into live volcanos

If sacrificing maidens to Kukulkan is legal in someone's country and encouraged by their religion, culture, and people... then why should America interfere? Need everyone be indoctrinated by America's Weltanshauung? Need everyone embrace our subjective perspective on "morality"?

mayan-sacrifice-pic.jpg

So many beautiful cultures do not embrace our views, nor should they. You were probably being sarcastic, but I certainly do appreciate the diversity of human cultures in the world.

And when did this happen? Thousands of years ago. Both the people and the religion are extinct now. Keep up.

Doesn't matter if we are talking about now, a thousand years ago or a thousand years from now, my point still stands. The variety of cultures and religions among the human race enhances it, empowers it, and gives humanity a certain a beauty that could not be achieved otherwise... despite however brutal some cultures may seem to the Mundane eye.

The variety of weltanschauung among the world's many peoples... I thank God for it all.

Oh so according to you, it doesn't matter that a certain religion insists on living in the dark ages while the rest of the world has moved on.

If I am a "Muslim", than I am also a Christian, a Buddhist, a Dreccian, a Catholic, a Thelemite, a Wiccan, a Hindu, a Luciferian, and God knows what else.

It makes far more sense to claim that I am none of those things and instead embrace the title of "Pagan", because by Nature I am not a "follower" of any religion- I would rather forge my own Way- and because as a Pagan I can nonhypocritically absorb whatever teachings and Wisdom I Will from any religions I choose while forging my own religion based on my own weltanschauung.

mayan-sacrifice-pic.jpg

If I am a "Muslim", than I am also a Christian, a Buddhist, a Dreccian, a Catholic, a Thelemite, a Wiccan, a Hindu, a Luciferian, and God knows what else.

It makes far more sense to claim that I am none of those things and instead embrace the title of "Pagan", because by Nature I am not a "follower" of any religion- I would rather forge my own Way- and because as a Pagan I can nonhypocritically absorb whatever teachings and Wisdom I Will from any religions I choose while forging my own religion based on my own weltanschauung.

You're a Muslim pretending to be a non Muslim, or an ex Muslim who still has Muslim sympathies. It's pretty obvious, I've seen many like you in my lifetime.

mayan-sacrifice-pic.jpg

You're a Muslim pretending to be a non Muslim, or an ex Muslim who still has Muslim sympathies. It's pretty obvious, I've seen many like you in my lifetime.

she's doing DAWAH-SHIT

mayan-sacrifice-pic.jpg

Accusing people of being Muslims seems to be your primary tactic here of attempting to discredit people when you've been shown up and figuratively beaten to a pulp.

I am not ashamed at all to admit that I respect the religion of Islam, nor should I be. There is an obvious difference between choosing to respect a religion and choosing to become a follower of a religion.

Accusing people of being Muslims seems to be your primary tactic here of attempting to discredit people when you've been shown up and figuratively beaten to a pulp.

I am not ashamed at all to admit that I respect the religion of Islam, nor should I be. There is an obvious difference between choosing to respect a religion and choosing to become a follower of a religion.

Nah. You repect Islam because you are born into it, and now, because you are embarrassed to associate yourself with the barbaric savagery pouring out of the Muslim world today, you pretend otherwise.

Yet that will not be true no matter how many times you tell yourself that.

Today is the day of the Winter Solstice, a glorious time for Pagans and people of many cultures. Let all hate for religion be shed this day as we celebrate Nature, humanity, and whatever God or gods we choose to honor with our thoughts and actions.

Have a good Winter Solstice, "padawan".

Last edited:
it may not be true----but what IS true is that nothing you post has any value--------your posts remind me of the first time I asked
someone to open his mouth and I saw a stud implanted into his
tongue -----My thought was "why would anyone do that"? I asked the kid------"what did your mom say"------he just laughed---
it was about 15 years ago

it may not be true----but what IS true is that nothing you post has any value--------your posts remind me of the first time I asked
tongue -----My thought was "why would anyone do that"? I asked the kid------"what did your mom say"------he just laughed---

Your subjective Mundane opinion about me does not equate to "truth", and is... irrelevant.

But I have nothing against you. Nor should I. You'd have to be significant to me for that.

So have a nice Winter Solstice.

I say...

Let them have their slaves. Let them practice their religion. Let them take their child brides and sex slaves and let them practice their ritual cullings. I actually commend the way they practice their brutal version of Islam, as their men are free to pursue those carnal pleasures, free of shame, free of judgement, and free of the Law.

Sure, they treat their women like Hell. But deep inside, they fear women, and rightly so. They know what poisonous vipers with tits are capable of and have done everything in their power to keep their women submissive, obedient... and domesticated. There is something... admirable about that.

I know I know. Somebody is gonna be like, "Well bitch let me pay for your ticket over there and see how much you like it then". Fucking dumbasses. I can admire a tornado from afar and appreciate its beauty and power without venturing into it. I can appreciate the beauty of molten lava from a distance without jumping in. I can appreciate the Nature of the cobra from a distance without physically embracing it.

So... I advise America to let them live according to their customs and quit bitching about it like you're so much better... because you really aren't. This is just a different culture. A different way of life.

How about admiring it in a mushroom cloud?

Your subjective Mundane opinion about me does not equate to "truth", and is... irrelevant.

But I have nothing against you. Nor should I. You'd have to be significant to me for that.

So have a nice Winter Solstice.

even your response seems as silly to me as a stud in the
tongue. ------but I am naïve. Long ago---I asked a
client "what is your occupation" and she said "we sell adult games" I asked "what is an adult game----something like
chess"? ---another case----I asked a man---"what is your
occupation"? and he answered "stripper"---- I was clueless and said "you mean you refinish furniture---strip the varnish and redo it"? he answered "I TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF"-------so I said-----"oh---ok I am writing here 'exotic
dancer', ok"?? I learned what those tongue studs are
used for only after years of looking at them.

I say...

Votto----you are witnessing is a vestige of the BRITISH EMPIRE----consciousness-------and the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC consciousness---------in which for some
people the whole world is like an opened zoological
park and they are on a safari all their lives.

PS----"subjective mundane opinion"-------reminds of something my son told me when he was an adolescent and visiting
a cousin his age------my kid suggested inviting another cousin---
and the answer was "oh that would be gauche" I was mystified as to why inviting the other kid-----they were planning
a day out in the city----would be 'gauche'----so asked my kid---
"what would be gauche about it" My kid answered "nothing---I think he was just demonstrating vocabulary"

I say...

Votto----you are witnessing is a vestige of the BRITISH EMPIRE----consciousness-------and the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC consciousness---------in which for some

Historically Islam has been a problem child, well before the British Empire stepped in it.

I say...

Historically Islam has been a problem child, well before the British Empire stepped in it.

So true----but Queen Elizabeth would never so comment
when she visited the EMPIRE ----nor would Victoria. It's
those lady queens that screwed up perception and it is
armchair English men who wrote the history books----
they even wrote the prestigious ENCYCLOPEDIA
BRITANNICA------the backbone of my "research" on all
topics that became my "term papers" in public school ---
that is USA public school-------the brits did it to us -----
and to the Irish. They even did it to India---Mahatma
Gandhi was influenced by Great Britain and its skewed
vision of history

You are not alone. Hitler also admired Islam.

The supreme irony in all of this is that if Paul Weston had quoted Adolf Hitler’s favorable views on Islam instead of Winston Churchill’s unfavorable views, he would presumably have encountered no problems. That’s because Hitler’s positive view of Islam is more in line with that of today’s ruling Multiculturalists.........................Hitler openly lamented the fact that the Franks had defeated the invading Arabs in AD 732. “Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers,” Hitler told his inner circle, “then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone.” [Original statement by Adolf Hitler, 28 August 1942. Quoted in page 667 of Hitler’s Table Talk; 1941-1944, translated by N. Cameron and R.H. Stevens, Enigma Books (1953)]

Albert Speer wrote in his diary that Hitler regretted that Islam had not conquered Germany, as it was much more compatible with Nazism. “It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” he told Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?” [A quote from Albert Speer, Inside the Third Reich, chapter 6]

Hitler repeatedly expressed his great respect and admiration for Islam and his contempt for silly Christian notions of compassion. Similarly, Heinrich Himmler, the leader of the SS and the Gestapo and by extension one of the most feared men in Germany and Europe, was full of admiration for Islam. He was sad that the combined Polish, German and Austrian troops of King Sobieski of Poland had halted the invading Turks at the gates of Vienna in 1683.

Himmler told Felix Kersten, his personal masseur and confidant, that Islam with its concept of Jihad and promises of beautiful women and instant rewards in the afterlife if you fall in battle was a wise religion, well-suited as a male warrior creed. [Source: Felix Kersten’s memoirs, Totenkopf und Treue, page 203.] The SS leadership for the same reason considered Islam to be a practical religion for soldiers.

Forum List

Back