Islamic State group to mint own coins

Collecting ISIS coins is like collecting Nazi coins. Sunni Muslim scum are just like the Nazis, except much more brutal. :cool:
I have to tell you, if you want to see what animals Islam creates, you should see a few of these ISIS videos. There is no cure for these animals but nuking them in my opinion. It might happen in our generation.

Well if you're a Sunni Muslim that loves ISIS, it goes without saying that you'll be first in line to buy those ISIS coins if they ever come out. :cool:

Although I resisted for the longest time watching the ISIS videos, I finally decided to watch the latest one which included the beheading of an American AID worker who had even converted to Islam. I kept hearing in the media about the way they were produced and how this one was different, so I finally went for it.

I encourage every American to watch these videos to see the level of barbarism and depravity this religion of Islam creates. In fact I believe they should make it mandatory for all Americans and Westerners to see these ISIS videos, in order to get a grasp of true face of Islam.

I fully encourage all Americans and other freedom loving people to watch the youtube videos that show the barbarity and savagery of Israel's goon squad called the IDF.

The IDF makes the nazi SS look like choir boys as they go on their rampage of murder on innocent men, women, and children. ....... :cool:

I fully encourage all Americans and other freedom loving people to watch the youtube videos that show the barbarity and savagery of Israel's goon squad called the IDF.

The IDF makes the nazi SS look like choir boys as they go on their rampage of murder on innocent men, women, and children. ....... :cool:

Americans did watch the videos of the IDF in action, kicking Palestinian terrorist asses and they fully approve of it. The polls have have consistently shown it.

Now repeat after me: God Bless America.

It was interesting to see how Muslims all over the world always fight the same. And Americans got to see that first hand.

Muslims hid behind their women and children, and use schools, mosques, and hospitals in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Palestinian Muslims do the same. Muslims target women and kids in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Palestinian Muslims do the same.

Strikingly similar barbaric behavior by Muslims all over the world. Whether it's ISIS or Hamas it's the same savage culture, and it does not go unnoticed by Americans.

It was interesting to see how Muslims all over the world always fight the same. And Americans got to see that first hand.

Muslims hid behind their women and children, and use schools, mosques, and hospitals in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Palestinian Muslims do the same. Muslims target women and kids in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Palestinian Muslims do the same.

Strikingly similar barbaric behavior by Muslims all over the world. Whether it's ISIS or Hamas it's the same savage culture, and it does not go unnoticed by Americans.

all of the wisdom of the entire universe is IN THE KORAN

all of the wisdom of the entire universe is IN THE KORAN
That is 100% correct.......... :thup:

yes-----I got all that information from muslims I encountered
more than 45 years ago-----along with that visit to the mosque where little children were being told "Christians are perverse liars ------the ENEMEEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM " ----that Imam pig hate rant took place walking distance from the site where the world trade center would LATER be built. ---whilst listening to the pig in the
mosque-------I had an image of death and SCREAMS-----
within my imagination-------I looked at the little boys being taught the HATRED OF the Koran and imagined them
growing up to be murderers--------is that not interesting?---I WAS RIGHT. My mustlim hosts were mystified when I questioned the filth I had witnessed------afterall-----the imam dog had not even mentioned jews. It was a GOOD FRIDAY -----45 years ago. The "imam" was a visiting genius----I think from Egypt

He wants his ISIS certificate to put next to to those ISIS coins. I have a feeling Sunni has an entire collection on ISIS.

great. is foxnews scaring all the old people into buying then if they are silver and gold? we taught isis everything they know. aren't we proud warriors now? we also have armed them. shalom and enjoy.

great. is foxnews scaring all the old people into buying then if they are silver and gold? we taught isis everything they know. aren't we proud warriors now? we also have armed them. shalom and enjoy.

take a nap-----you have over sucked your hookah

We did? You have evidence of that? Or is that what your Imam said in the mosque the other day while you were banging your head on the rug?

Forum List

Back