Islamic State group to mint own coins

great. is foxnews scaring all the old people into buying then if they are silver and gold? we taught isis everything they know. aren't we proud warriors now? we also have armed them. shalom and enjoy.
We did? You have evidence of that? Or is that what your Imam said in the mosque the other day while you were banging your head on the rug?

you would be banging your head TOO----if you had to deal with the crap Haissem faces. poor kid. Things are getting so complex that a pious muzzie is not sure what
will happen to his ass when he raises it in prayer-----it could get smashed with a car bomb, DETONATED
by some mujahad from THE OTHER PARTY

great. is foxnews scaring all the old people into buying then if they are silver and gold? we taught isis everything they know. aren't we proud warriors now? we also have armed them. shalom and enjoy.
We did? You have evidence of that? Or is that what your Imam said in the mosque the other day while you were banging your head on the rug?

you would be banging your head TOO----if you had to deal with the crap Haissem faces. poor kid. Things are getting so complex that a pious muzzie is not sure what
will happen to his ass when he raises it in prayer-----it could get smashed with a car bomb, DETONATED

As long as Hassan doesn't have a premature detonation, I'm all for it.

So when will you be joining ISIS?
Sorry, but I won't join your Israeli/Mossad organization. ....... :cool:

Sorry but you've already told us how much you love them. All one needs to do is review your posts.

Poor Sunni, running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, trying to hide his ISIS affiliation. The cat's out of the bag, Sunni boy. Has FBI come knocking yet?

As long as Hassan doesn't have a premature detonation, I'm all for it.

Premature detonations are very common amongst excitable young Mujahads contemplating
their 72 whories

are you saying that the u.s. and israel haven't been teaching the locals how to fight and haven't been arming both sides for some time? are you lying again to all hear? oh, i forgot. your a jew. that's what you do. its in your holy books to lie and deceive. I'll look it up for you but you already know where to find it. don't you?

are you saying that the u.s. and israel haven't been teaching the locals how to fight and haven't been arming both sides for some time? are you lying again to all hear? oh, i forgot. your a jew. that's what you do. its in your holy books to lie and deceive. I'll look it up for you but you already know where to find it. don't you?

OH!!! you are the bag of dung that writes for the weekly KHUTBAH FECES FLINGS ----how about a
nice preview------that sort of feces will you be flinging
this Friday???

Hassan, Hassan, Hassan. The Jewish book says "thou shalt not lie".

It's your filthy Koran and terrorist prophet that said kill, steal, lie, and rape in the name of Issssslam. And Muslims are following his command everyday as we can see.

Go read your Koran again in the restroom, and then flush it down the Mecca.

OH!!! you are the bag of dung that writes for the weekly KHUTBAH FECES FLINGS ----how about a
this Friday???
how come no jew will answer my question about how their homes and businesses were taken by nazi then they did the same in the name of their obvious lame God to the palestinians and all the weak brits and u.s. corruptly let them do it? do you think any just God would let this injustice stand done in his name? answer you fucking cowards so you seal your souls fate in hell.

It's your filthy Koran and terrorist prophet that said kill, steal, lie, and rape in the name of Issssslam. And Muslims are following his command everyday as we can see.

do you want me to quote it from deuteronomy? don't make me open that unholy rag of lies

this Friday???
how come no jew will answer my question about how their homes and businesses were taken by nazi then they did the same in the name of their obvious lame God to the palestinians and all the weak brits and u.s. corruptly let them do it? do you think any just God would let this injustice stand done in his name? answer you fucking cowards so you seal your souls fate in hell.

Because the Jews didn't take land that belonged to the Arabs, and the Nazis didn't do what they did because of a "God". Your Madrassa lied to you.

Now tell us how all these lands became "Muslim" if not by invasion, rape, and looting by invading Islamic savages.

do you want me to quote it from deuteronomy? don't make me open that unholy rag of lies

Deuteronomy? what does that mean? is it Arabic? It's certainly not Hebrew----or Aramaic

Quote me the Ten Commandments. The foundation for Western thinking, philosophy, democracy, human rights, and law.

Did you flush your Koran down the Mecca like I told you to?

this Friday???

Because the Jews didn't take land that belonged to the Arabs, and the Nazis didn't do what they did because of a "God". Your Madrassa lied to you.

Now tell us how all these lands became "Muslim" if not by invasion, rape, and looting by invading Islamic savages.
your saying the nazi creed wasn't that the arien/jewish race was superior created by God to conquer all mankind? that's the same deuteronomy shit your rag says rag head. you are nazi. admit it and save your souls. please i beg of you to save your souls by admitting the sins and vanity of your silly tribes of judah?

this Friday???

gee----for a person born in Iraq----and educated in the beauty of shariah in Iran------YOU KNOW NOTHING----
I will explain-----any land----upon which----at the will of allah-----a muslim rapes or kills or pillages or defacates---
is by the will of allah MUSLIM LAND FOREVER----
according to --------the will of what'shisname

this Friday???

your saying the nazi creed wasn't that the arien/jewish race was superior created by God to conquer all mankind? that's the same deuteronomy shit your rag says rag head. you are nazi. admit it and save your souls. please i beg of you to save your souls by admitting the sins and vanity of your silly tribes of judah?

But you Moooooslems don't think you're superior and get to kill all the unbelievers, because your "god" told you to, right? I mean all these Muslim neanderthals like ISIS, Hamas, Al queda, etc. aren't running killing innocent people because their "god" told them as Muslims they are "superior" and they get to rape and kill the infidels, right?

this Friday???

But you Moooooslems don't think you're superior and get to kill all the unbelievers, because your "god" told you to, right? I mean all these Muslim neanderthals like ISIS, Hamas, Al queda, etc. aren't running killing innocent people because their "god" told them as Muslims they are "superior" and they get to rape and kill the infidels, right?
im trying to call myself a Christian but i'm not worthy to do so. I'm no muslim. I'm a truth teller as best I can. it's a lonely thankless job. but i'll take my thanks on the other side. i'm trying to teach you what your stupid pride is gonna bring us all. i'll teach the muslims too, but my fights with those that think they are chosen to lead us to hell of war and conquest in a land of milk and honey enough for all. but your kind has to have it all. bend or be broken into a bow.

this Friday???

Roudy It's a system----first you kill the husband (or father or brother) THEN you get to rape the little girl.
The protocol is important-----so lots of people get killed and lots of people get raped-------Long ago----a handcuffed rapist told me I HAD TO KILL HER----SHE WOULD NOT STOP SCREAMING-------see the logic?

Forum List

Back