State to Adopt New Flag Closely Resembling Somali Flag

The day will come, when the real Minnesotans will look back and curse the day, they allowed the violent criminals in to their state.

So I guess globalism is real, and Klaus and the gang really do want to subvert American culture and annihilate our identity as a sovereign nation.​

Perhaps it makes us easier to control?​

View attachment 874725

Who knew???

But seriously: Someone needs to send that incestual bitch and her Brother back to Africa.

And no, I'm not being racist - that's where she immigrated from.

Facts are stubborn things.

they do not really look all that much alike.

1702933754794.png

Meanwhile the actual Flag of Somalia....adopted in 1954...

you rubes were lied to again.

1703087179794.png

Too sad too bad no spine

Secession without Secession.

"This all signals a separation from the union. In the case of Minnesota, it’s a signal of its Muslim minority, which might soon become a majority, seeking to effectively secede from the union without having to go through any official means of declaring secession."

1703125327795.png

Meanwhile the actual Flag of Somalia....adopted in 1954...

you rubes were lied to again.

View attachment 876017

The flag in the OP is a Somali flag you dundering dotard.

In fact, it's from the exact state where Omar resides from.

Which you would know, if you had bothered to read the article - instead of reflexively reacting to the trigger in your feeble Leftist mind.

There is just no hope for you people.

Too sad too bad no spine

Secession without Secession.

"This all signals a separation from the union. In the case of Minnesota, it’s a signal of its Muslim minority, which might soon become a majority, seeking to effectively secede from the union without having to go through any official means of declaring secession."

View attachment 876438
How do you suppose the new Muslim state will deal with their future George Floyd’s and other racist, violent blacks?

How do you suppose the new Muslim state will deal with their future George Floyd’s and other racist, violent blacks?

I still can't get over the sheer surrealism of it all.

It should be a top story in every state, and yet most people don't even know it's happening.

I guess it's because you can't win the info war, if you don't know it's happening.

And the commies control the media.

Forum List

Back