islam is the best

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
What is wrong with you? just like there are extremists, you are one too. First try to learn what is "Merciful" , what is not "merciful". The true "infadel" here is you , because a true God , never ever lets one child kill the other and it is not permitted by Quran, if you still want to kill some one first kill yourself , that way you will perform a great service to allah , by killing the biggest infadel there is in your life.

That was simply fabulous, I knew you had it in you!!

I guess I'm rubbing off on you! :laugh:

To mustafa, For you, infadels are real, I understand, but if that were so then can you tell me why can't allah kill every one by himself? why does he require you? The fact is, allah does kill people by his own wish in the form of natural death. If you truly want ot be a muslim, just go to a mosque each day, pray five times a day, give charity here and there.... and then go to sleep in a nice comfy bed... times have changed. Live peacefully and show the love of allah.

Spirit_Soul for you infidels are also real. Why would your moon god Allah kill all of creations that refuse to believe in the words of Prophet Mohammad instead of the real Creator?

Today, Islamic believers blew up a group of believers and infidels in Ridyah, Saudia Arabia. This was not done by the will of Allah in a natural way but by the actions of other brother Muslims who destroy human life because the Infidels contaminate holy soil and desecrate the Prophet.

You practice the holy Qur'an order of Al-Taqiyya (Disimilation)

AL-TAQIYYA?

The word "al-Taqiyya" literally means: Concealing or disguising one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of EMINENT DANGER TO ISLAM AND ALLAH, whether now or later in time, to save ISLAM from physical and/or imminent danger. Taqiyya is the uttering of the tongue, while the heart is comfortable with faith. In short Taqiyya is DECEPTION AND LIES. Taqiyya has certain conditions attached to it.

Taqiyya at times is mandatory (Wajib) on all Muslims, Shia and SUNNI.[/B}

ISLAM is evil as well as a cancer on mankind. You may pray to your devil 5 times a day and practice charity but your true religion is not peace or love but rather destruction of all lifeform on the earth.

"Spirit_Soul for you infidels are also real. Why would your moon god Allah kill all of creations that refuse to believe in the words of Prophet Mohammad instead of the real Creator?"

First of all, I was trying to place a thought in Mustafa's mind that if Allah who is considered all powerful is wanting to kill every one , then why doesn't he just kill every one by a natural flood? or a natural form of bad weather?

The answer would be,
1) because allah does not want to kill.
2) it is the hate that is making people kill each other.
3) Allah is taking the lives of people through the form of natural death, such as old age, cancer etc.

"This was not done by the will of Allah in a natural way but by the actions of other brother Muslims who destroy human life because the Infidels contaminate holy soil and desecrate the Prophet."

This is exactly what I was trying to say, it is not done by the will of Allah and it is also against the will of Allah. Because, Allah never even wishes one to kill another, it is only in the wrong interpretation of Allah's words that you find that. Humans are so imperfect in their senses and thoughts that they do not see the complexity of a certain divine sentence. So, it should be taken as it is and should be interpreted by a merciful and kind person who does not have thoughts of killing etc. because Allah is merciful and kind the person who interprets such sentences should also be merciful and kind...(this is a religious explanation)

What is wrong with you? just like there are extremists, you are one too. First try to learn what is "Merciful" , what is not "merciful". The true "infadel" here is you , because a true God , never ever lets one child kill the other and it is not permitted by Quran, if you still want to kill some one first kill yourself , that way you will perform a great service to allah , by killing the biggest infadel there is in your life.

Merciful is the believer who protects Allah the Magnificient with the deception of Koran, Al-Taqiyya. Qur'an orders that all unbelievers must be slain from ambush. Sura 9:5

Ignore the word of Allah and Mohammad at your own risk but we believers know that Islam is a religion of hate and murder. We Muslims have invented nothing but how to blow up our children and kill the innocents. The Jewish dogs have contributed health technology and compassionate teachings even to us who wish to murder them all.

I want to blow up in the middle of the Kabah during the Hajj so that Allah will give me extra virgins and little boys to have sex with. Sura 52:23-25

First of all, I was trying to place a thought in Mustafa's mind that if Allah who is considered all powerful is wanting to kill every one , then why doesn't he just kill every one by a natural flood? or a natural form of bad weather?

The answer would be,
1) because allah does not want to kill.
2) it is the hate that is making people kill each other.
3) Allah is taking the lives of people through the form of natural death, such as old age, cancer etc.

The real answer is that Allah cannot do anything as he was found buried in the sands of Hazor. If you would like to see our god allah click on the following site.

http://blessusa.homestead.com/ISLAMGODIDOL.html

Mohammad found the preIslamic idol and made of him a new god 1400 years ago. Now 1.3 billion believers have been forced into this religion by the followers of the Mohammad the pedophile killing entire villages with the threat of a similar death to the rest if they did not convert to this religion of hate. Now their decendants believe that this moon-god is real.

Because, Allah never even wishes one to kill another, it is only in the wrong interpretation of Allah's words that you find that.

The wrong interpretation you say. Well this interpretation is made by every Muslim who translates this Qur'an into every language on the earth.

The message is clear and distinct. You deny the words and the meaning but you are unable to give an alternative that would change these words of Mohammad the pedophilic used camel salesman.

Allahu-Akbar

Mustafa,

Give us a break your posts are starting to sound stupid !

:eek:

Placing your heads in the sand pretending that (peaceful) Islam is not a threat to you unbelievers and believers alike is like ignoring a loaded gun at the side of your head.

The truth you will learn soon enough but for you it will be too late.

Boored as you are and now you troll around looking for visions of sugar plumbs in your head.

:ali:

You seem to be the only person who can not see clearly, your hatred blinds you, and the sad part is you do not even realize this. You represent as great a danger as the very people you hate. Look thru the threads there is no great love for the religion of Islam here, but most of us have the capacity to see the good as well as the bad.

Christ, I think we inherited a terrorist on the board! Do you beleive in the strapping bombs to yourself? if so, can you please do it already and move on to the pearly gates!

You seem to be the only person who can not see clearly, your hatred blinds you, and the sad part is you do not even realize this. You represent as great a danger as the very people you hate. Look thru the threads there is no great love for the religion of Islam here, but most of us have the capacity to see the good as well as the bad.

What makes you think I hate anyone including Islam? Do you think that an early warning of imminent danger is a sign of hate. What has Islam done for the good of man since its inception 1400 years ago?

When your family has a gun pointed at them and it's not long before the perpetrators are going to fire,you seem to think you find good here as well.

If you would be so kind, please point out exactly what there is of good or love in the religion of Mohammad?

There is an commandment in my bible that says that there are only a few instances in which the taking of life is definitely permitted.

One of them is when you and your family are attacked and about to be murdered.

I do not hate, it appears that both of you hate yourselves more than you love mankind.

The medicine I took was a large dose of reality.

Have you made you and your families funeral arrangements as yet?

Well have you no answer to my question? What good do you find in Islam?

If you have no answer to this question, just simply avoid replying..

"He said that there was one only good, namely, knowledge; and one only evil, namely, ignorance."

ATTRIBUTION: Socrates

Have you made you and your families funeral arrangements as yet?

Before we go any further, you best clarify this statement for me !

Before we go any further, you best clarify this statement for me !

"He said that there was one only good, namely, knowledge; and one only evil, namely, ignorance."

ATTRIBUTION: Socrates

Have you made you and your families funeral arrangements as yet? Before we go any further, you best clarify this statement for me !

You might want to ask that of the families of those destroyed on 09/11. See if they can find that loving goodness they have for the believers in Mohammad.

They also know what I meant by preneed funeral arrangements.

ajwps, please don't cross that line between expressing your views and personalizing them. You will be crossing the line when you bring up other posters families. Just try to keep it civil.

ajwps, please don't cross that line between expressing your views and personalizing them. You will be crossing the line when you bring up other posters families. Just try to keep it civil.

No personalized views or intents were made about anyone family on this sites. Crossing the line becomes abhorent when those who refuse to face reality places their families in peril.

The civility of this world has reached that pitch that their more moral genius is becoming indispensable, and the quality of the human race is to be honored for itself.

Walph Waldo Emerson

Originally posted by ajwps
No personalized views or intents were made about anyone family on this sites. Crossing the line becomes abhorent when those who refuse to face reality places their families in peril.

I'm not going to argue semantics, it was borderline. Just please keep it civil and on topic if you plan on posting here. Thanks

Originally posted by ajwps
You might want to ask that of the families of those destroyed on 09/11. See if they can find that loving goodness they have for the believers in Mohammad.

They also know what I meant by preneed funeral arrangements.

you are wrong. THINK! Then, start saying things. If they are demons, we are not exactly saints either. So, think!!!! then you will see the reality.

Forum List

Back