islam is the best

Spirit, why don't you post "good" articles about Islam if you want to discuss those things. I'll reply and talk about those as well, but I don't see a whole helluva lot of those posts! You are free to post your own articles to ya know!

As a believer in Allah the Manificient we wish death to all of you infidels from ambush as ordered by Qur'an 9:5. The Israeli people have stolen our land and turned it into a garden. We enjoyed wandering in and out of this swamp land and desert until those no good Jews returned to their land. Now they invent terrible things that save the lives of humans and technology that makes them stronger than even our god Allah.

Nothing happens without the will of Allah, praise be he.

http://muslimnazis.homestead.com/BabyShields.html

So, do you believe that strapping bombs to yourself and blowing up things is going to get you to the pearly gates then????

Doesn't it just figure. Use a baby as a shield. Courageous people.

All three of you have been duped. This guy is a troll, not a muslim.

The Israeli people have stolen our land and turned it into a garden. We enjoyed wandering in and out of this swamp land and desert until those no good Jews returned to their land.

What Muslim would say this? It's hillarious.

You infidels don't understand what rewards we are promised in paradise with our great and last prophet Mohammad if we blow up ourselves as martrys. Your Christian and Jewish bibles don't give you virgins and the best of all small boys to use as sex toys through eternity without any taint of sin. The following verses are from our Qur'an. Read it and weep....

The following site is my own Mosque's Qur'an translation site.

[B]http://db.islamicity.com:81/qura...entry&ayat_text=52&-max=7&-skip=21&-find=[/B]

The Mount
52:23 They shall there exchange, one with another, a (loving) cup free of frivolity, free of all taint of SIN.

The Mount
52:24 Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them. Boys (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

The Mount
52:25 They will advance to each other, engaging in mutual enquiry.

===============================

Time, Man, (every) Man, This (day-and-)age
76:19 And round about them will (serve) BOYS of perpetual (freshness): If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls.

Time, Man, (every) Man, This (day-and-)age
76:20 And when thou lookest, it is there thou wilt see a Bliss and a Realm Magnificent.

As a good Muslim and Arab, our Allah, may he be blessed, has ordered us to slay all of you from ambush unless you convert to believers in Allah and Mohammad our prophet.

Don't think for one minute that all of us, 1.3 billion are not going to do what our bible instructs us to do....

http://db.islamicity.com:81/quran/FMPro

Qur'an

9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

>>All three of you have been duped. <<
These three are duped most of the time.Their arguments become so weak, they are now creating strawmen to pop onto the board so they can beat them up, I guess their reall oponents in this debate are giving them more than they can handle.

hmm, you think so ha? I don't. I have seen Jim and eric both argue a good cause! I have seen some good posts come out of the both of them as well - I see because they don't beleive in certain ways that makes them wrong and naive. I also think they can handle more than you give credit to.

>>9:5 But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans <<

They are reffering to the arabian penninsula (If you read the rest of the passage). Little trolls should do thier homework before they come on public message boards and post misinformation as fact. Why don't you give it up and try to join the debate instead of running around the room dressed in your halloween costume, making a lot of noise and distracting the grown-ups from the converation we were having?

Originally posted by dijetlo
>>All three of you have been duped. <<
These three are duped most of the time.Their arguments become so weak, they are now creating strawmen to pop onto the board so they can beat them up, I guess their reall oponents in this debate are giving them more than they can handle.

Hey, dijetlo, FUCK YOU!

Would you like the IP address of this user and any other pertinent info to help you better establish your lame ass claims? I'll let you have mine as well for comparison purposes.

You really are an asshole for these inane comments.

>>I see because they don't beleive in certain ways that makes them wrong and naive<<
Hey Janeen;
You guys fell for the troll, didn't you? Your tendancy to see things in black and white instead of shades of grey, your heartfelt conviction that somehow the world can be reduced to two sides (good and evil) coupled with an unwillingness to criticaly consider what people you respect tell you before inculcating it into your world view means, to me at least, you are naive.
I would agree that all of you can make a good argument on a variety of topics, on the topic of Isalm, however, none of you have ever spent the time to learn enough about it to have an educated opinion. You rely too heavily on what the talking heads tell you, never once asking yourself why the guy on TV might be saying these things about 1.4 billion people. That is why you fell for that incompetant troll who posts as Mustafa. He fit your stereotype of a muslem at which point you stopped asking questions and went on the offensive. In all likelyhood the guy is a Zionist who wants muslems in the ME reduced to a state of perpetual serfdom under the stewardship of greater Isreal. He wont say that because stripping people of their human rights is unpopular in the US. Instead, he contents himself with posting drivel and stirring up anti-islamic sentiment with his misleading excerpts from the Koran.
We got into this mess by letting people manipulate our emotions. In this we were all niave.

dijetlo hasn't been mentioned in this thread. He hasn't posted previously, so no replies were directed to him. A troll starts making posts, and he (dijetlo) acknowledges him/her as a troll.

Yet you make your first post in this thread condemning the 3 of us and making unfounded accusations?

>>Hey, dijetlo, FUCK YOU!<<
:Yawn:...No thanks
>>Would you like the IP address of this user <<
And what is that going to tell me Jimmy? Is he posting from the ME, or is running a spoofer and he's posting from Des Moines. Hey, have you ever seen the IP address 666.666.666.666 come up on your logs (do you want me to make that happen for you?). Unless your tracing him back through the internet router nodes (did you run a tracert on him while he was logged in Jimmy. I'd like to see the results of that) you can't know where he is, only where he says he is. He says his name is Mustaffa and he is a muslem. I think he's just a troll, a muslem would know the Koran better than this guy.
>> any other pertinent info to help you better establish your lame ass claims?<<
My only statements were that Mustafa is a troll and you are gullible. Which one of those >> lame ass claims<< could his IP address dispell? I'll save you some time, neither.

>>Hey, dijetlo, FUCK YOU!<<
:Yawn:...No thanks
>>Would you like the IP address of this user <<
And what is that going to tell me Jimmy? Is he posting from the ME, or is running a spoofer and he's posting from Des Moines. Hey, have you ever seen the IP address 666.666.666.666 come up on your logs (do you want me to make that happen for you?). Unless your tracing him back through the internet router nodes (did you run a tracert on him while he was logged in Jimmy. I'd like to see the results of that) you can't know where he is, only where he says he is. He says his name is Mustaffa and he is a muslem. I think he's just a troll, a muslem would know the Koran better than this guy.
>> any other pertinent info to help you better establish your lame ass claims?<<
My only statements were that Mustafa is a troll and you are gullible. Which one of those >> lame ass claims<< could his IP address dispell? I'll save you some time, neither.

Who cares if he spoofs his IP address or not? The issue isn't where he is posting from, but whether or not you believe it is *us* re-registering and stirring up trouble. This is an emphatic no. Not only do my logs show IP address, but also machine type, browser type, machine name....

Anyway, think it's us if you like. If you don't like that you are free to leave the board and post elsewhere.

My only statements were that Mustafa is a troll and you are gullible.

Are you sure that's all you wrote in your post?

And you want to talk about gullible? You're gullible enough to believe I would give a flying fuck if you ever posted here again or not. I'll state it for the last time, if you don't like portions of the board, YOU ARE WELCOME TO NOT RETURN! Unprovoked attacks will not be tolerated.

Hey, I could care less if this guy is a troll, muslim, christian or God himself - all I stated was: I suppose strapping bombs to yourself and blowing up things gets your closer to the pearly gates!!! how does that make me duped, I can say that to anyone. Second, I have read different things on Islam, etc... and you are going to argue the blowing up themselves isn't true fact that this will get them to a more beautiful place?????? I don't believe in that AT ALL! so because I commented on that makes me naive, weak in arguement, etc... BS!!! Yeah, it would be nice to see different views on all Religions and race, and understand the different ways, but like I said, I have read different things and I don't believe in them - I am titled to my opinion and I didn't bash in doing so, I asked a question if they believed in it!!!!!!!!!! You came on here and immediately bashed 3 members on a topic that you didn't reply before to except to come in and put us down! does this make you any better????

>>Yet you make your first post in this thread condemning the 3 of us and making unfounded accusations?<<
It may be my first post in the thread, (actually, my first post was complimenting Bry on outting this stooge) but hardly my first post.
I'm not condemning you, I'm just stating my opinion, and using this guy as my point. He fit your profile of a Islamic extremest so you never gave what he was saying a second thought. The advantage to this approach is manifold. Your world view is neat and orderly, you allways feel that you have the appropriate answer to any problem and you don't need to question because ultimately you see yourself as a force for "good" in the world.(that's why I like you guys).
To be fair, my problem is I never truly beleive anything I'm told unless I can confirm it to my own satisfation, I'm cynical. The single saving grace of being cynical is that your often right.

>>Yet you make your first post in this thread condemning the 3 of us and making unfounded accusations?<<
It may be my first post in the thread, (actually, my first post was complimenting Bry on outting this stooge) but hardly my first post.
I'm not condemning you, I'm just stating my opinion, and using this guy as my point. He fit your profile of a Islamic extremest so you never gave what he was saying a second thought. The advantage to this approach is manifold. Your world view is neat and orderly, you allways feel that you have the appropriate answer to any problem and you don't need to question because ultimately you see yourself as a force for "good" in the world.(that's why I like you guys).
To be fair, my problem is I never truly beleive anything I'm told unless I can confirm it to my own satisfation, I'm cynical. The single saving grace of being cynical is that your often right.

If you want to condemn us for what we believe about Islam, fine, show us why we are wrong. If you want to debate us, fine, there are plenty of threads here you are free to challenge.

You are ignoring the fact that you accused us of 'wrongdoing'. We have enough hard headed characters here, we hardly have to invent any. I guess the next new user who posts in the Iraq section in disagreement with me, we should accuse that person of being you with an alternate ID. After all, you just admitted you can spoof IP address's.

Hey, have you ever seen the IP address 666.666.666.666 come up on your logs (do you want me to make that happen for you?). Unless your tracing him back through the internet router nodes (did you run a tracert on him while he was logged in Jimmy. I'd like to see the results of that

Unfortunately a tracert is absolutely useless. TCP/IP is a connectionless state protocol. The fragmented packets arrive from many different routing nodes depending on the routing metrics at any given point. Once reaching the webserver and being reassembled in the TCP/IP stack, the only thing passed to the application layer is the source IP in the TCP/IP header, the spoofed one.

What needs to be done is a traffic analysis at the head node of the hosting companies network services provider.

Forum List

Back