Islam in Australia

Roudy -

Do you really not see any irony in the fact that your calling for "open season" on Muslims makes you sound much like the Islamofascists you claim to oppose?

roudy -

do you really not see any irony in the fact that your calling for "open season" on muslims makes you sound much like the islamofascists you claim to oppose?

I have wondered if he is some kind of nazi troll out to sully the name of good jewish people

You do wonder, don't you?

I certainly think JStone may very well have been an anti-Israel troll; Roudy to me just sounds to me like another Stormfronter. Someone who'd like to blame all of the worlds problems on whatever racial group happen to be fashionable to hate.

FIVE HUNDRED MILLION ARAB MUSLIMS can't even get rid of 4 million jews. Fucking hilarious.

Which fairly adequately proves that 95% of them aren't trying, and would have no interest in doing so.

The Muslim desire of harming Jews appears in the Qur'an and Hadith. one cannot overlook that.

It does, and of course a number of Muslims have been brainwashed into believing that this is their duty.

But that is not all Islam and not all Muslims - and that can not be overlooked either. The % of muslims who genuinely hate Israel or the US is miniscule, and with better management could fall even further. We hear very little of violence directed at Israel from Jordan, after all. The relationship with Jordan has often been managed well - the relationship with Syria less so.

Which fairly adequately proves that 95% of them aren't trying, and would have no interest in doing so.

The Muslim desire of harming Jews appears in the Qur'an and Hadith. one cannot overlook that.

It does, and of course a number of Muslims have been brainwashed into believing that this is their duty.

But that is not all Islam and not all Muslims - and that can not be overlooked either. The % of muslims who genuinely hate Israel or the US is miniscule, and with better management could fall even further. We hear very little of violence directed at Israel from Jordan, after all. The relationship with Jordan has often been managed well - the relationship with Syria less so.

I think you paint a too rosy picture here. While it is certainly true that the percentage of violent jihadi terrorists among muslims is minuscule, the percentage of Muslims who hate Jews and hate Israel is not minuscule at all. That doesn't mean that all muslims are anti-Jewish, but to say that it's only a small fringe is not true either.

I am sorry to tell you that, but your wrong. We hear of Jordanian and Egyptian rage toward Jews and Israelis all the time.Jordainians also asked to cancel the treaty between us and them. The American Media doesn't tell you about it all the time, but if following the Israeli Media, you'll find it.

Most of the Muslims hate Israel, because that is how Israel is painted. When a leader wants to shut out the public in an Arab state, they wave the Israeli flag, when going against someone, they say he's a Jew or Israeli, like the boy who was supposed to stand in the Eurovision in behalf of the Turkish team? Antisemitism. It's almost like "somebody to hate" pact. it happens. people don't always mention it.

Last edited:
So what's it like living among a whole race of people who want to kill you? I can just imagine what it would be like if the blacks in the US where killing whites every chance they got.

As for the lunatic fringe who just want to kill everyone on the other side, your posts are proof of a mental disease. Please get help.

Last edited:
So what's it like living among a whole race of people who want to kill you? I can just imagine what it would be like if the blacks in the US where killing whites every chance they got.

As for the lunatic fringe who just want to kill everyone on the other side, your posts are proof of a mental disease. Please get help.

After you.:eusa_whistle:

I think you paint a too rosy picture here. While it is certainly true that the percentage of violent jihadi terrorists among muslims is minuscule, the percentage of Muslims who hate Jews and hate Israel is not minuscule at all. That doesn't mean that all muslims are anti-Jewish, but to say that it's only a small fringe is not true either.

Yeah, that may be true. I don't disagree, anyway.

One would only know by conducting panstaking research, but I do think it is very easy to overstate the numbers, because from what we see on TV (and from what is posted on thie site) it's easy to think all Muslims hate Israel.

At least in my personal experience, most have better things to worry about.

One would only know by conducting panstaking research, but I do think it is very easy to overstate the numbers, because from what we see on TV (and from what is posted on thie site) it's easy to think all Muslims hate Israel.

That makes sense, Just like us Israelis have better things to do then worry about the Palestinian issue all the time. most of us are simply working, studying, wanting to live normally. That's life.

I have only a limited number of muslim friends and they, like probably yours, are hardly representative. I observe however that muslim activists in Belgium are often very anti-semitic; that Mein Kampf is regularly a best-seller in Muslim countries, and that Egytian state TV even made the infamous Protocols of the Elders of Zion into a sort of TV-series a few years back. Unfortunately anti-Jewish feeling is very deely embedded among muslims.

Jews spending the day in Gaza. Where is the hate?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back