Islam in Australia

Well I sure as hell have a bitch against Zionists. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can remain in Israel? Face it folks, no Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated Palestinians like those Zionists in Israel do.

Over & over again I have stated that if there is ever to be any hope for a lasting peace between Israel & the Palesinians living on the same land, first this entire Zionist agenda has to go.

What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can remain in Israel? .

What kind of poster posts "facts" he knows are really just childish jokes?

When I read things like this, I realise you have 0 interest in history, and post purely and simply for political reasons.

So are you in favor of Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians? I sure as hell am not.

What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they can remain in Israel? .

What kind of poster posts "facts" he knows are really just childish jokes?

When I read things like this, I realise you have 0 interest in history, and post purely and simply for political reasons.

Israel is surrounded by Arab countries. Palestinians deserve to be treated by Israel with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve. When will those Zionists ever learn?

Israel is surrounded by Arab countries. Palestinians deserve to be treated by Israel with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve. When will those Zionists ever learn?

They have little reason to learn while Americans lie for them, deny and apologise for their crimes, and view the conflict from the perspective of race hatred.

If the US were to link funding and support to outcomes, Israel would be forced to actually contemplate a long term peaceful solution.

Fianally we agree on something. I am for cutting off all aid to Israel until Israel frees the Palestinians by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indignous homelands. If you wish, call it a one state solution. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

They have little reason to learn while Americans lie for them, deny and apologise for their crimes, and view the conflict from the perspective of race hatred.

If the US were to link funding and support to outcomes, Israel would be forced to actually contemplate a long term peaceful solution.

MJB --

If Israel tuned off all funding to Israel tomorrow (and publicaly), there is every chance that attacks by Hamas and Hezbollah would increase, as they tried to bomb Israel out of the West Bank, if not out of existance.

A single state is a nice idea, but in practice probably is not a practical solution. At least not in the short term, perhaps after an interim period of 20 years it may be possible.

Two states with limited right-of-return for Palestinians to Akko and Jaffa etc is probably more practical in the short term, but even here Israel would need US military support for self-defence. This would also mean Israel must stop building settlements, but and most be prepared to trade land for the 20% of the West Bank it already occupies and has effectively annexed.

I think all Israeli citizens deserve to be treated as citizens of a democratic society under the rule of law. I'm pretty sure most Israeli's feel the same way.

Fianally we agree on something. I am for cutting off all aid to Israel until Israel frees the Palestinians by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indignous homelands. If you wish, call it a one state solution. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

What if their indigenous homeland is in Israel? Can they still go back?

Post of the day.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great point. Here is where the Palestinians really blew it. First they claim they are direct descendants of Assyrians. Then it's Phoenicians. Then it's Canaanites. Then it's Philistines. If they had any sense all they had to do was claim they are the direct descendants of the lost tribes of Israel & Israel would have been doomed.

Great point. Here is where the Palestinians really blew it. First they claim they are direct descendants of Assyrians. Then it's Phoenicians. Then it's Canaanites. Then it's Philistines. If they had any sense all they had to do was claim they are the direct descendants of the lost tribes of Israel & Israel would have been doomed.

No, that's your claim - I've NEVER heard any Palestinian claim all that.

Palestinians are not confused about where they came from - and it's a shame some people sink low enough to pretending it is some kind of mystery or controversy they would never accept made up about their own family.

Of course that is all irrelevant smokescreen.

The only thing that matters is that when the borders were defined in 1922, all of the people whose normal place of residence was inside those borders at that time are legally Palestinians.

Everything else is just crap.

Tinmore -

I do think the fact that Palestinians can trace their heritage in towns like Jericho back 3,000 years is important.

It doesn't matter what names historians decide people in each village were called - what matters is that land was handed down father-to-son for generation after generation after generation, and now many of those people have been forced off that land.

Last edited:
HUH??? The original "borders" were first established by the Sykes -Picot document agreement in 1916. What document established the borders in 1922 you speak of & by who was it made official.

The only thing that matters is that when the borders were defined in 1922, all of the people whose normal place of residence was inside those borders at that time are legally Palestinians.

HUH??? The original "borders" were first established by the Sykes -Picot document agreement in 1916. What document established the borders in 1922 you speak of & by who was it made official.

The last change official in borders was in 1922 when the states of Transjordan and Palestine were defined.

If Israel tuned off all funding to Israel tomorrow (and publicaly), there is every chance that attacks by Hamas and Hezbollah would increase, as they tried to bomb Israel out of the West Bank, if not out of existance.

The lack of historical knowledge here is astounding; you realize that the US gave Israel NOTHING, not even would sell them weapons or ammo, until the late 60s/early 70s?

What makes you think that Israel, with its astounding tech/weapons sector, could not do quite well on its own, as it did for its first 35 years?

Forum List

Back