Islam in Australia

The Muslim desire of harming Jews appears in the Qur'an and Hadith. one cannot overlook that.
Those verses in the Quran were about a war that took place 1400 years ago.

And has nothing to do with todays situation.

But you already knew that. :doubt:

Ever heard of Ilan Halimi? His killers quoted the Qur'an while killing him

The Lord uses the good ones and the bad ones use the Lord. ~ Michael Stanley

I think the point is obvious. Why can't you see it?

Many times if find it diffuclt understanding your thinking. Don't be so surprised.

Yes you do.

I am not surprised.

At least on THAT we can agree.

When you live the MiddleEast every day for 13 years, Yeah, that makes you a looney.:eusa_whistle:

(Mhhhm, I am writing in a middle of a lecture. Criminology. She's talking about psychopaths, asking if by the new definision, we know any. They say Politicians. LOL).

Many times if find it diffuclt understanding your thinking. Don't be so surprised.

Yes you do.

I am not surprised.

When you live the MiddleEast every day for 13 years, Yeah, that makes you a looney.:eusa_whistle:

(Mhhhm, I am writing in a middle of a lecture. Criminology. She's talking about psychopaths, asking if by the new definision, we know any. They say Politicians. LOL).

Let me explain my point.

The propaganda states that Gaza is the epitome of Jew hate.

Code pink (founded by Jews and is largely Jewish) has been to Gaza several times.

Many members of the ISM are Jews and they are invited by the Palestinians to live in their homes during their stay.

A group of Rabbis visited Gaza more than once and were hosted by Ismail Heneyah.

Israeli and other Jews have visited Gaza.

Why is there a disconnect between the propaganda and reality?

Let me explain my point.

This should be hilarious...

It is...how many jews live there, idiot?

Code pink (founded by Jews and is largely Jewish) has been to Gaza several times.

CP is the scum of the earth - you'd make a fine member - and is a VERY far left shithole org that is NOT mostly jews, WTF do you get this garbage from?

Any rational human - unlike mentally ill filth like you - who has seen their site would laugh - 99% of the shit there is anti-israel, and hardly a peep about Syria or iran - yeah, that's a balanced org...

Many members of the ISM are Jews and they are invited by the Palestinians to live in their homes during their stay.

Useful idiots and self-hating jewish filth who harbor terrorists.

That's so nice of the arabs to let the jews visit the places they were ethnically cleansed out of; will they let the christians visit the homes they were thrown out of also, or are they refused since they won't parade in front of the cameras like the idiot self-hating jews do?

You are so fucking stupid and mentally ill, there is no chance a fucking turd like you would ever know the difference. Do you still here voices in your head and moving shadows running around your room late at night, mental retard?

Yes you do.

I am not surprised.

Let me explain my point.

A group of Rabbis visited Gaza more than once and were hosted by Ismail Heneyah.

Israeli civilians in Gaza?

You've gotta be kidding me.:doubt:

the IDF does not let any Israeli civilian in Gaza. You tend to forget that i served myself? those kind of things DO NOT happen. Israeli civilians has nothing to search for in Gaza. They would be kidnapped. and Isma'il Haniye? lol.:eusa_whistle:

roudy -

do you really not see any irony in the fact that your calling for "open season" on muslims makes you sound much like the islamofascists you claim to oppose?

I have wondered if he is some kind of nazi troll out to sully the name of good jewish people

You do wonder, don't you?

I certainly think JStone may very well have been an anti-Israel troll; Roudy to me just sounds to me like another Stormfronter. Someone who'd like to blame all of the worlds problems on whatever racial group happen to be fashionable to hate.
Wrong.

Let me explain my point.

Israeli civilians in Gaza?

You've gotta be kidding me.:doubt:

the IDF does not let any Israeli civilian in Gaza. You tend to forget that i served myself? those kind of things DO NOT happen. Israeli civilians has nothing to search for in Gaza. They would be kidnapped. and Isma'il Haniye? lol.:eusa_whistle:

Amira Hass lived in Gaza. The last time she was there she was arrested by Israel on her return. During her last visit she met with Ismail Heneyah in his office.

If I remember correctly, Jeff Halper was also arrested by Israel while returning from Gaza

Forum List

Back